On the Radar: Muslim Brotherhood speaks, Lohan trouble, more snow
Anti-Mubarak protesters near the parliament building in Cairo Wednesday.
February 9th, 2011

On the Radar: Muslim Brotherhood speaks, Lohan trouble, more snow

Muslim Brotherhood speaks - After more than two weeks, protests to oust Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak are still going strong. At the same time, a controversial Islamist umbrella group in the country is saying that it wants to promote democracy and will not offer a presidential candidate. The Muslim Brotherhood said through its media office in Cairo that it wants to "participate, not dominate." The group has attracted much attention because some have expressed fear that it would hijack Egypt's pro-democracy movement. Influential political figures across the world have raised concerns over the group. Others have argued that the Brotherhood should have a seat at the table and be recognized as a legitimate party. What is the Muslim Brotherhood? Why did the protests begin?

Phasing out Fannie and Freddie - The Obama administration says it will explain later this week how it plans to phase out housing financing giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The publicly traded companies represent major liability for taxpayers who are on the hook for billions of dollars in federal aid Fannie and Freddie received. But getting rid of them could raise borrowing costs for homeowners and further weaken an already fragile housing market.

Lohan charges coming? Prosecutors are expected to formally charge actress Lindsay Lohan with felony grand theft related to a necklace allegedly taken from a California jewelry store in January. The charge comes five weeks after Lohan was released from court-ordered drug rehabilitation and less than three weeks before a judge said he might free her from supervised probation from a 2007 drunken driving conviction.

More snow - Another huge snow storm is slamming Oklahoma and working its way into the Deep South. It snowed in Dallas on Wednesday morning. That city is predicted to get at least 4 inches.

Post by:
Filed under: Egypt • Islam • Lindsay Lohan • On the Radar • Religion • Weather • Winter weather
  1. Cesar

Pls stop insulting my family we are very religios people and specially my grandmother that died a couple of years ago. We used to go together to church I loved her very much. Pls I beg you to stop insulting her she was a saint. I still dream about my beloved grandma.

February 9, 2011 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  2. carlos de mex

Well Cesar it looks like your beloved grandmother was a big koksuker we remember her from high school she would blow anything that moves and I'm not talking about candles. You say she was a saint yes a saint with her azz, she screwd every blak dik in school she said she did this to save money for her grandsons tuition.

February 9, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Cesar

You are very bad I hate you how can you talk like that about my sweet grandma.

February 9, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Carlos de mex

Sweet? You think she was sweet? You should have tried her azz it was sour and always full of sht. Cesar I know you feel bad about your grandmother because your friends told you her stories. One night we were walking in the cementery and we heard a fart coming out of a grave when we went to see your grandma came out and told us if we could wipe her azz, we told her "sure for Cesars grandma we would do anything" so we wiped her and she said she would blow us for free if we burried her again we accepted and let me tell you Cesar it was a beautifull night at the cementery now we go twice a month to dig her azz out so she can blow us thank you Cesar for your sweet n sour grandma. Bye and tell your mother I will call her tmrw

February 9, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Cesar

Listen Carlos my grandmother was very devoted and she was always clean, how dare you say she did all of that I have pictures of her and she looked very respectfull and honorable, she did not drink nor smoke so stop saying bad things about her.

February 9, 2011 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Carlos de mex

Cesar, Cesar, don't be a fool you know she was a devoted koksuker, we too have pictures of her sukng dks she came out on facebook or should I say fukbook, you are right she was an honorable butfuker and she only drank kokjuce instead of alcohol. Sorry for telling you the truth about your dead grandma.

February 9, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Cesar

Now you make me feel very sad I'm going to sleep and dream with my grandmother that I love so much.

February 9, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Carlos de mex

Ok Cesar we are going to the cementery to dig her out, you know how she gets when she's horni, I'm taking 6 guys so she can have a good time blowing, after we finish with her don't worry we will burry her again and go to your house so we can all fuk your mother, thank you Cesar for a wonderfull family you have.

February 9, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Cesar

Carlos I couldn't sleep I keep listening to my grandma

February 9, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Carlos de mex

We are sorry Cesar but your grandma moans like a cow, we told her to shut the fuk up but she can't handle 6 diks at once, again we are very sorry for this but we are going to seal her mouth. Now let me tell you Cesar that the doctor came by(he also heard all the yelling) he checked her azz and told her she could not fuk anymore because her bones were all cracked, she said she did not care, she told him "I'm going to keep on butfukin till my bones break" pls Cesar talk to her and warn her about this she won't listen to anyone. We suggested she only suk but she insists she wants doggy sorry Cesar we will try not to break her azz.

February 9, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Cesar

Carlos don't be so mean, you know I can't talk with her she's dead I hope I don't have to listen to her on my dreams it freaks me out

February 9, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Carlos de mex

Cesar that wasn't your dreams, it was real, remember that we burried her in your patio last night, she wanted to be close to you while she was fukin, she said " Cesar my grandson pls forgive me but I need to fuk even dead" we couldn't believe she wanted to be close to you when we were screuing her. She also said that your mother wanted to see her in action, Cesar you are very lucky to have a fukin grandmother.

February 9, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Cesar

I'm going to try to sleep again you are very bad carlos I thought you were my friend

February 9, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Carlos de mex

Good night Cesar dream with your dead grandmother and don't worry she won't yell anymore cause she's gonna suk all night long. She has a lot of stamina for a fukin dead grandma.

February 9, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  15. carlos de mex

I'm sorry Cesar, I said silly things. I p*ssed on my grandmother's grave cuz she was a wh*re like my mother. I am gay. Yo soy puto cabron y mi madra es una puta. Good bye.

February 9, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |