On the Radar: Muslim Brotherhood speaks, Lohan trouble, more snow
Anti-Mubarak protesters near the parliament building in Cairo Wednesday.
February 9th, 2011

On the Radar: Muslim Brotherhood speaks, Lohan trouble, more snow

Muslim Brotherhood speaks - After more than two weeks, protests to oust Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak are still going strong. At the same time, a controversial Islamist umbrella group in the country is saying that it wants to promote democracy and will not offer a presidential candidate. The Muslim Brotherhood said through its media office in Cairo that it wants to "participate, not dominate." The group has attracted much attention because some have expressed fear that it would hijack Egypt's pro-democracy movement. Influential political figures across the world have raised concerns over the group. Others have argued that the Brotherhood should have a seat at the table and be recognized as a legitimate party. What is the Muslim Brotherhood? Why did the protests begin?

Phasing out Fannie and Freddie - The Obama administration says it will explain later this week how it plans to phase out housing financing giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The publicly traded companies represent major liability for taxpayers who are on the hook for billions of dollars in federal aid Fannie and Freddie received. But getting rid of them could raise borrowing costs for homeowners and further weaken an already fragile housing market.

Lohan charges coming? Prosecutors are expected to formally charge actress Lindsay Lohan with felony grand theft related to a necklace allegedly taken from a California jewelry store in January. The charge comes five weeks after Lohan was released from court-ordered drug rehabilitation and less than three weeks before a judge said he might free her from supervised probation from a 2007 drunken driving conviction.

More snow - Another huge snow storm is slamming Oklahoma and working its way into the Deep South. It snowed in Dallas on Wednesday morning. That city is predicted to get at least 4 inches.

Post by:
Filed under: Egypt • Islam • Lindsay Lohan • On the Radar • Religion • Weather • Winter weather
  1. carlos de mex

Cesar, please be my friend. I promise never to stop posting, just please be nice to me and give me attention. I hope we are friends. Just don't hate me cuz I am gay.

February 9, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  2. carlos de mex

I like a little d*ck once in awhile. Once I went to a basketball game, the Lakers. Then after the game they all did me-they took turns. Oh, that's my favorite memory.

February 9, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  3. carlos de mex

Once, my friend Mohamad did a camel. My mother is a wh*re. I give good hand jobs, $35, or $135 pesos.

February 9, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  4. carlos de mex

Another night without my ex boyfriend Pablo. I will survive. In fact, I am determined to fight for gay rights, as long as the immigration doesn't deport me back to Mexico. Viva Gay People. Viva Mexico!!! Yahoooooooooo. I want a banana.

February 9, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. carlos de mex

So not fair about the phase out of Fannie Mae. I was planning on getting housing help for my future boyfriend and me. I protest!!! Oh Ricky Martin, where are you, so cute!!!!!

February 9, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  6. carlos de mex

The Muslim Brotherhood is not right for the Egyptian people. They are fanatical and some are associated with terrorism. Long live Israel and USA!!! I am hiding from immigration. Yo soy mojado y joto.

February 9, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  7. carlos de mex

I am so in a mood for a big long elephant d*ck. I swallow too like my mother and dead grandmother-both wh*res of course.

February 9, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  8. chrissy

wow! did the cnn sensorship panel go on vacation or what?

February 9, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  9. carlos de mex

Oh please, I'm gay. Hey guys, can I gag you with my balls?

February 9, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  10. carlos de mex

I don't feel attracted to females. This is because I like gay guys and animals. My mother did it with a dog once, twice, three times....and she continues. I can't help it that she is a wh*re.

February 9, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  11. carlos de mex

I know that I am a filthy worthless piece of sh/*t mthrfker, but I still believe in gay rights. I love Israel and USA. I hope I don't get deported to Mexico. I also know I am very ignorant, but that's me-take it or leave it!!! Viva Mexico, Viva GAY PEOPLE!!!!

February 9, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Mohamad

What? No way. No one is as ignorant or stupid as me. I also suck a little bit of d*ck on weekends. I love it!!!

February 9, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Mohamad

I just love long battery powered female toys. I like it in my rear as deep as possible. Talk about relaxing after a long work day-my dead mother taught me that. Who/*re.

February 9, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  14. prab801

For reading latest stories from your favorite sites, visit us at http://seithi.dyndns.info/
    For quick demo, check out youtube video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7FrRn31Eto
    For more info, find us on face book @ http://facebook.com/pages/News-Seithi/174122229277363

February 9, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Mohamad

@Prab801: Nice info, but I'm busy right now. Thank you, Wooooooooo!

February 9, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |