Longest kiss record: 32 hours and counting
Fourteen couples started the longest-kiss marathon in Pattaya, Thailand.
February 14th, 2011

Longest kiss record: 32 hours and counting

Their lips locked for more than 32 hours, seven couples were still in the running Monday to claim the title of world's longest kiss and $6,500 in prizes.

Fourteen couples began the marathon smooch in Pattaya, Thailand, on Sunday, and seven were still in the running Monday afternoon, The Nation in Bangkok reported.

Couples could not break lip contact for any reason. They were even required to go to the restroom together, according to news reports.

Participants had to be at least 20 years old and legally married, the Pattaya Daily News reported.

The previous kissing record was 32 hours, seven minutes and 14 seconds, set in Hamburg, Germany, two years ago, the news reports said.

Organizers hoped to get the record certified by Guinness World Records, which lists a few other "love" records in the spirit of Valentine's Day, including:

• longest marriage: 87 years, by Americans Herbert and Zelmyra Fisher.
  • largest speed dating event: 412 daters in Chicago, Illinois, on February 8.
  • largest marriage vow renewal ceremony: 1,087 couples at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, on June 20, 2009.
Post by:
Filed under: Holidays • Thailand
  1. mohamad

Ruffnut you mother fukker

February 15, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  2. Mohamad

I'm sorry RuffNutt, I did not mean that. Cesar, I am sorry to you also. I have no friends, hence my profanity. Plz forgive me, I love you both. I just need attention.

February 15, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  3. Mohamad

May allah forgive me, allah is great. I love America.

February 15, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  4. Mohamad

I have much money from my rich daddy. If I cannot have friends, I shall buy friends. Be my friend for a month, $50,000?

February 15, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  5. mohamad

Hey ruffnut tell cesar to clean your azz its full of kum

February 15, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  6. mohamad

I didn't know Cesars mother fukked with ruffnut

February 15, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  7. Mohamad

I am so lonely. I miss having friends. I am sorry guys, I didn't mean that. I love you both very much. I am rich. I hope one day we truly meet and spend quality time together. It will be fun. I'll pay you cash. Love, Mohamad

February 15, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  8. mohamad

Ruffnutt your grandma is very lucky she can put three diks up her azz

February 15, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  9. mohamad

Cesar you have to talk with ruffnutt he keeps going every night to the cementery to dig your grandmother and fuk her pls tell him to burry her after he finishes

February 15, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  10. Mohamad

I'm sorry, but I have lost all dignity and self-respect, that is why I say what I say. So sorry.

February 15, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  11. Mohamad

I love Cesar and RuffNutt with all my soul. I am so alone and need attention.

February 15, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  12. Cesar

Ruffnutt I have told you many times not to dig my grandma to fuk her, I know she likes it but my grandpa has seen you and he wants you to fuk him to with no condom pls do him tonight I will help you dig him out

February 15, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  13. Cesar

Thank you for fukkin my grandpa ruffnutt he's very happy but he says he wants a bigger kok I'm taking a blak guy tonight but he wants a lot of money to fuk my grandpa pls lend me money so I can pay him I will pay you with my azz and you can also fuk my mother free for a year thank you

February 15, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  14. Mohamad

I love allah, Cesar, and RuffNutt. Plz be my friend 4ever. I apologize for my above comment. I live alone and need attention. I am a rich lonely boy. Love me just a little bit?

February 15, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  15. Mohamad

Cesar, plz forgive me for posting with your name. I hope you don't mind. I love you.

February 15, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |