Longest kiss record: 32 hours and counting
Fourteen couples started the longest-kiss marathon in Pattaya, Thailand.
February 14th, 2011

Longest kiss record: 32 hours and counting

Their lips locked for more than 32 hours, seven couples were still in the running Monday to claim the title of world's longest kiss and $6,500 in prizes.

Fourteen couples began the marathon smooch in Pattaya, Thailand, on Sunday, and seven were still in the running Monday afternoon, The Nation in Bangkok reported.

Couples could not break lip contact for any reason. They were even required to go to the restroom together, according to news reports.

Participants had to be at least 20 years old and legally married, the Pattaya Daily News reported.

The previous kissing record was 32 hours, seven minutes and 14 seconds, set in Hamburg, Germany, two years ago, the news reports said.

Organizers hoped to get the record certified by Guinness World Records, which lists a few other "love" records in the spirit of Valentine's Day, including:

• longest marriage: 87 years, by Americans Herbert and Zelmyra Fisher.
  • largest speed dating event: 412 daters in Chicago, Illinois, on February 8.
  • largest marriage vow renewal ceremony: 1,087 couples at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, on June 20, 2009.
Post by:
Filed under: Holidays • Thailand
  1. RUFFNUTT

Cesar I will lend you the money but you have to fuk me for it. I will suk you first then we both fukk your mother, she's so good, I love to fukk her, thanks for being my friend and my fukker

February 15, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  2. Mohamad

I struggle with my multiple personality, but I love all, especially Cesar and RuffNutt. I am rich. Alone and rich. Nobody likes me, and I don't understand why.

February 15, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  3. Mohamad

RuffNutt, I love to post with your name, ok?

February 15, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  4. mohamad

I'm surprised that Cesar and Ruffnutt are married, its a family thing all of their families are cuirs and gays no wonder ruffnutt has a big azz, hey ruffnut don't fuk up your azz its huge and full of crap tell mom to wipe it and eat it

February 15, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  5. Mohamad

I love RuffNutt. I love Cesar.

February 15, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  6. mohamad

Rufffukk pls go to hell and tell the Devil to fukk you, then sukk his hot kok so he can fukk your mother

February 15, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  7. Mohamad

I am so sorry, I did not mean that. I love America too. I love Obama.

February 15, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  8. RUFFNUTT

Mohamad pls don't bring the Devil up you know how he gets when he fukks me he says my azz is filthy so pls I want him to keep on fukkin me but I have a problem with my azz it keeps on pouring crap all the time

February 15, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  9. Mohamad

I am sorry RuffNutt, I had to post with your name. I am rich and helpless. Pls be my friend, you too Cesar.

February 15, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  10. Cesar

I thought you were my boyfriend ruffnutt, I don't want you to fukk with the Devil I did him and he burned my azz if you're going to fukk him take some ice to put up your azz he's too hot

February 15, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  11. Mohamad

I am so desparate for attention.

February 15, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  12. Mohamad

I really am not immature, it just seems that way. RuffNutt and Cesar are my only two friends in the world. I love them both dearly.

February 15, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  13. Mohamad

Yes I post in RuffNutt's name and Cesar's name, but I'm only playing. I'm sorry if I offended anybody. Please forgive me.

February 15, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  14. Mohamad

My rich parents ignore me. I am an only child and feel so alone. Cesar and RuffNutt, why are you ignoring me. I miss you and love you both. *sniff sniff teary eyed*

February 15, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  15. Mohamad

I'm all alone in this huge mansion of a home. Well, I'm going to play video games and watch TV, then order pizza. Bye Cesar and RuffNutt, I really do love you both.

February 15, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |