Longest kiss record: 32 hours and counting
Fourteen couples started the longest-kiss marathon in Pattaya, Thailand.
February 14th, 2011

Longest kiss record: 32 hours and counting

Their lips locked for more than 32 hours, seven couples were still in the running Monday to claim the title of world's longest kiss and $6,500 in prizes.

Fourteen couples began the marathon smooch in Pattaya, Thailand, on Sunday, and seven were still in the running Monday afternoon, The Nation in Bangkok reported.

Couples could not break lip contact for any reason. They were even required to go to the restroom together, according to news reports.

Participants had to be at least 20 years old and legally married, the Pattaya Daily News reported.

The previous kissing record was 32 hours, seven minutes and 14 seconds, set in Hamburg, Germany, two years ago, the news reports said.

Organizers hoped to get the record certified by Guinness World Records, which lists a few other "love" records in the spirit of Valentine's Day, including:

• longest marriage: 87 years, by Americans Herbert and Zelmyra Fisher.
  • largest speed dating event: 412 daters in Chicago, Illinois, on February 8.
  • largest marriage vow renewal ceremony: 1,087 couples at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, on June 20, 2009.
Post by:
Filed under: Holidays • Thailand
  1. Mohamad

....Gay Pride....

February 15, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  2. Cesar

Ruffnutt pls come to my house tonight my mother needs dik and my father too pls bring mohamad he has a big dik

February 15, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  3. Mohamad

I am sorry Cesar, had to post in your name. Plz forgive me?? I love you very much.

February 15, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  4. Rufffukk

Cesar don't tell my father we fukk he gets mad when I don't fukk him

February 15, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  5. Mohamad

Sorry RuffNutt, had to post in your name. Forgive me? I am lonesome. Plz don't ignore me anymore.

February 15, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  6. Mohamad

******GAY PRIDE*****

February 15, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  7. Rufffukk

Hey Cesar pls tell mohamad to fuk me I love arab kok

February 15, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Rufffukk

Mohamad pls come home tonight I will wear your favorite panties, I know that you have to pray before fukkin me but I'm going to clean my azz for you so pls hurry up and pray for me, I need it I've been fukkin men all my life I don't think its a sin so pls I beg you to fuk me

February 15, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mohamad

Ruffnutt the last time I fukked you you had crap in your azz, we arabs don't like crap, so pls tell your mama to wipe your big motherfukkin azz, I'm bringing two brothers for you tonight Yusef and Bardai they are willing to fuk you if you pay them 100 dinars, pls confirm

February 15, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Yusef

Mohamad my brother I told you that this person rufnut is always dirty I have friend that fukk him and said that pls tell him the price for dirty fukk is 200 dinars

February 15, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Ruffnutt

Mohamad I will pay anything for your friends to fukk me I will suk them and they can also fuk my mother and my sister too thank you

February 15, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Mohamad

Listen ruffnutt you better have the money tonight, remember the last time you said you were going to pay me to fukk your mother and you did not pay, I had to fukk your father and he paid for both fukks, Yusef is a very bad person and has a knife if you don't pay him he will cut your azz, and Bardai is a suicide fukker, he will put dinamite on his dik and fuk you, so pls don't play with them.

February 15, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Bardai bin tikrit

My brother Mohamed I'm very happy to tell you that we fukked your friend ruffnutt last night he paid more money because he liked how we fukk his azz and he was clean his mother cleaned him before fukkin and his father sukk brother Yusef thank you Mohamed

February 15, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Mohamad

My brother Bardai pls remember that you have to give 30% of the fukkin money and tell Yusef he can't fukk ruffnutt anymore he's mine

February 15, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Bardai bin tikrit

Mohamad I can't give 30% of the fukkin, you did not fukk ruffnutt so you don't get money

February 15, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |