Prince Harry to be William's best man
February 14th, 2011

Prince Harry to be William's best man

Prince William's younger brother, Prince Harry, will be his best man when he marries Kate Middleton in London in April, Clarence House announced Monday.

Middleton's sister Philippa will be her maid of honor.

Post by:
Filed under: Prince William • United Kingdom
  1. English Guy

Oh its the ginger half-brother. What an intellingent choice that is.

February 14, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  2. jarre bb

I'm so sick of hearing about this wedding.

February 14, 2011 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
    • AngieS

Then stop reading about it!

February 14, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  3. jarre bb

Angie -you are assuming I read it. Haven't read a royal wed article yet.

February 14, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
    • kwag

Jarre bb, so you spend your jobless days trolling websites and commenting on stuff you don't read? Wow. But it does save you from exercising...you get all you need jumping to conclusions, kicking people you don't approve of and throwing your opinion all over our playground. Jarre bb, step away from the mouse. This anaerobic exercise will kill you.

February 14, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  4. jarre bb

That's a tongue twister!

February 14, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  5. mrs.b

why all the hate, the son of Princess Diana is growing up and getting married, I am so happy for him, I am glad that the bond between the brothers has remained intact with all the tradgedy in their lives.

February 14, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  6. alethean

I hope no one from the U.S. attends this future kings wedding. This country's Revolutionary War was fought over a profound hatred of Dictactors, Kings, and Monarchs. Even though the kings doesn't have much power in England, this is a symbol of despotism and should not be supported in anyway. The day Ted Kennedy was knighted I was sickened and almost vomited. Mr. Kennedy was sick at the time and I hope he didn't know mentally what he was doing.

February 14, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Bill

You do know that war was over 230+ years ago, right? We've moved on since then... care to join us?

February 14, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Last_Warrior

We did not fight the revolutionary war because we hated the king. It was because the government was unfairly taxing us and not having representation in parliament (or whatever they called it back then). No Taxation Without Representation!

February 14, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Emily

There are many schools of thought on the American Revolution. I go with the thought that the founders felt we had specific rights that were being trampled on, such as having our taxation rates being set by our elected representatives, rather than men who had been elected by Englishmen an entire ocean away.

It was actually about parliament vs. the colonial assemblies, which they kept dissolving.

February 14, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Tom

OMG....he ASKED his BROTHER.....now that's really news! I guess the English have yet to get over their mental slavery for the monarchy.

February 14, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  8. clarke

I got my invite yesterday, off to get a dress.

February 14, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  9. Gabser

Who gives a "bloody" hell !!

February 14, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  10. Cesar

I can't believe that I wasn't invited.

February 14, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  11. JJsMom

I'm not surprised that his brother is going to be his Best Man, along with being brothers the also seem to be very good friends, which isn't always the case, in a family.......I just wish William and Kate all the best, they seem to be a nice couple and very much in love.

February 14, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  12. maggie

Who cares what Americans or even the world thinks about our Royal Family. They do more good than you people know and as someone says at least they serve and have served in the Military including the Queen during WW2.
    The queen also pays taxes on income and on capital gains. She reimburses the government for money that is paid to her and the royal family who carry out public duties and only she and Prince Phillip actually receive money from the Civil List. J.K Rowling is richer than the queen by the way.

February 14, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  13. carolae

Dah.....he had better be or else there will be hurt feelings. I know the best man should be reserved for your best friend but if you have a brother, he is the one who should be in that spot.

February 14, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  14. blimey

Blimey.

February 14, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  15. Katie

Yeah, I didn't see this coming.. Wait, that would mean I cared–and I don't!!!

February 14, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Indigo

You cared enough to tell us you don't care, haha!

February 14, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |