Prince Harry to be William's best man
February 14th, 2011

Prince Harry to be William's best man

Prince William's younger brother, Prince Harry, will be his best man when he marries Kate Middleton in London in April, Clarence House announced Monday.

Middleton's sister Philippa will be her maid of honor.

Post by:
Filed under: Prince William • United Kingdom
  1. gw

actually the british royals work more than most american ceo's and cfo's.

February 14, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  2. kem

Why is this news?

February 14, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  3. Indigo

They make a great looking couple! I wish them the best in their future life together, devoid of the unhappiness William's Dad caused Diana.

February 14, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  4. Lynne

I'm so sure my invitation is on its way that I've booked a flight. If Clarence House is full, I'm sure Liz and Phil will be glad to put me up. Do you suppose Westminster Abbey has a snack bar? I might get hungry before the ceremony is over.

February 14, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  5. march

cant imagine people arguing over this issue....the royal family have made their decision and it stands....y crying over it?

February 14, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  6. Bob

Well, I'm a bit disappointed. But I think I understand the choice.

February 14, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  7. Simone

how is this news headline news-worthy? of course he'd be the best man!

February 14, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  8. SVG

There's no other choice because i'm sure he can count his friends outside the palace on one hand, he probably never went to a playground or anywhere to attach a bestfriend.

February 14, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Last_Warrior

well that's good to know that his relationship with his brother is that important to him.

February 14, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Stacy

Diana can be proud of both boys!! I am so happy William asked his brother to be his best man – yes it does feel as if that was the right thing to do but you would be amazed by home many people would not even consider a sibling. This warms my heart!!

SAM

February 14, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Emily

Well, they could be royal brothers in the Shakespearan sense, trying to off each other and conspiring against one another.

I'm glad they get along.

February 14, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  12. goss

Who else would be best man? A bloke from the corner pub? Of course it's going to be Harry.

February 14, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  13. SHOOOOOO

I just farted! SHOOOOO : )

February 14, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • OOOOP!

LOL I love when you don't need to log in order to comment. The comments are so much funnier. Personally, I have no idea what Diana did except have relations with several rich, well-connected men. I don't care for her, but I'm glad that William has a woman he loves. I only wish his dad could have done the same thing sooner.

February 14, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Troy from S'port

Without a doubt, Harry is the "best" man of the bunch. He's a hotty!

February 14, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • AreYouBlind

Have you seen his photograph? Just curious.

February 14, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  15. iesha

Im glad he chose his brother. Their mother iz n heaven looking down on them. Guiding n protecting them at all times.When it is time for him 2 take the throne alot will b happy.As his father iz concern he has no choice but 2 step 2 da side.I just pray dat camila doggish ways dont interfer with kate. Camila will always have a grudge 4 those boys just look how she got n2 there family. I wish them all da best of luck. Camila wanted Diana leftover dat y she never became princess. Trash needs 2 stay n da garbage.

February 14, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |