The day's most popular stories
February 14th, 2011

The day's most popular stories

The five most popular stories on CNN.com in the past 24 hours, according to NewsPulse:

How to beat bad breath: The 90 million Americans who suffer from bad breath - and the innocent bystanders - will be glad to know that the unwanted odor is easier to get rid of than they might think.

CEO arrested in child prostitution sting: The chief executive officer of a Western grocery store chain resigned after he was arrested in a child prostitution sting, according to police and CNN affiliate KNXV.

Arcade Fire beats Gaga, Eminem for top album: Christina Aguilera tumbled, Bob Dylan strained to be heard and Lady Gaga turned up in an egg costume - just one of the many memorable moments from the 53rd annual Grammy Awards.

Hell hath no fury like a Belieber scorned: Justin Bieber's legions of followers were shaking their heads in dis-Belieb last night after jazz artist Esperanza Spalding beat the teen idol as the Grammy awards' best new artist. Shortly afterward, they took to Twitter to voice their dissatisfaction.

More clues point to iPhone nano debut: Is there a smaller, cheaper version of the iPhone on the way? Rumors abound, but the Wall Street Journal has found "people familiar with the matter" who have actually laid hands and eyes upon it.

Filed under: Most Popular
  1. RUFFNUTT

who would win in a fight? robocop vs terminator...

February 14, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. raven

Terminator. Til Predator showed up . Hes still holdin a grudge.

February 15, 2011 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  3. SHOOOOOO

I just farted. Shoooooo : )

February 15, 2011 at 3:39 am | Report abuse |
  4. raven

charming

February 15, 2011 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
  5. Philip

Robocop wouldda made a better governor though. Probably wouldn't have made dropping The State of California's 50 billion dollar lawsuir vs. ENRON a top priority either, I reckon. (howdy raven, RUFFNUTT. Good to see you are both still here, sense(s) of humor not withstanding! he he he

February 15, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Cesar

Philip? Is that our Philip??? If it is, great! If not, bye.

February 15, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Cesar

Who would win, Terminator or RoboCop? Why, raven of course.

February 15, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Cesar

All right raven! Go raven oooooweeeeee!!!!!

February 15, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Cesar

No Christina A. There are no second chances in the Super Bowl.

February 15, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Philip

Yes, it is I Cesar. (as you know from the sunspot chart) And I already said G/N ther, but will say again...Good Night Caesar! And may Rome outlive the Tyrant! he he

February 15, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Cesar

GD NT Philip. Pleasant dreams.

February 16, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  12. Philip

And they were! (pleasant dreams) Cesar! But the last one woke me up even earlier than is customary for me. And your dreams Cesar?

February 16, 2011 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  13. Philip

Ok, I'll tell you my dream first. I was sitting in the back of a car handcuffed and looking at spending the next 20 yrs. in prison. It was an FBI car. I began crying to God in prayer to somehow save me, and just then! the door opened. The agent informed me that he had contacted the Courthouse that was wanting me for assaulting a police officer, and that they had agreed to drop the assault charge(s) if I would plead to the other traffic citations and pay costs/fines/fees. Turns out their star witness, the one with a bent nose and crooked jaw, was himself rotting away in a federal prison. This recurring dream of mine seems so real, because it is real. This really happened to me, many many years ago./ Your turn Cesar. What did you dream of?

February 16, 2011 at 6:37 am | Report abuse |
  14. Cesar

You? Assaulting someone? No way,the gentle post. As for me, no dreams. Maybe next time.

February 16, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  15. RUFFNUTT

i dream of michigan cougars...

February 17, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |