February 20th, 2011

Officials: Six suspected militants in Pakistan killed in drone strike

A suspected U.S. drone strike in Pakistan's tribal region killed six
suspected militants on Sunday evening, intelligence officials told CNN.

Filed under: Pakistan
  1. RUFFNUTT

arent the drones like 100k a piece? i wonder if they would have took

16.6k each and stayed at home?

February 20, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. RUFFNUTT

also i like the term "suspected militants"

yep they got turbans..they must be militants, you have permission to blow them up..

February 20, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  3. RUFFNUTT

Sorry folks,neither of the above posts were mine. As I never make a sick joke out of the misery of others,I want everybody to know that it's not my posting. Murdering people is no laughing matter!!!

February 21, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  4. Cesar

This obscene carnage needs to end. It's a disgrace to our country that we're using those ungodly drones to murder people and I find it nauseating to see people condoning this obscene butchery!!!

February 21, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Mmmmm

Drone daddy strikes again!

February 21, 2011 at 5:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Daniel

Thank you,Cesar. You took the words right out of my mouth! I wish that more people could see that,but unfortunately cannot!!!

February 21, 2011 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
    • michaelfury

February 21, 2011 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
    • mikey

Who's side are you on?

February 21, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Justina

American Christians should pray for Pakistan more.

February 21, 2011 at 5:11 am | Report abuse |
  6. SIX SIX SIX

Satan says ; ahh everything is going well with my plan, soon i will take almost the entire planet off into destruction with me , i have decieved the entire inhabited earth , u are all my slaves and dont even know it. hA HA HA HA HAuh!

February 21, 2011 at 5:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Cesar

Right,SIX SIX SIX. It sure appears that way,especially with the advent of those ungodly drones and the rotten butchers who operate them!!!

February 21, 2011 at 6:52 am | Report abuse |
  7. Cesar

The drone attacks must continue. Take the terrorism war right to their own back yard. Kill all terrorists and keep them cowards running. Great job U.S. Military, keep them running, because it's us or them.

February 21, 2011 at 6:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Cesar

Hey folks,don't pay any attention to the above post. This jerk is only trying to be funny and make a fool out of me. He knows that what he posted is in no way true and so should the rest of you!!!

February 21, 2011 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
  8. Cesar

Actually folks, I say America must kill all terrorists and do not stop. You all know this to be true. Don't pay any attention to my imposter above, he doesn't know ant better.

February 21, 2011 at 6:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Tom Posey

Hey you Phunnie boy,don't you think that making a joke out of the misery of others is going a little too far? A joke's a joke but people here are being needlessly killed. How would you feel if you were on the receiving end of those godless strikes?

February 21, 2011 at 7:04 am | Report abuse |
  9. Cesar

The drones are only attacking your friends the Taliban and Al Quida. Hahahahahah! Ready....aim...FIRE!!!! "Ouch, they shot my Taliban caboose!"

February 21, 2011 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  10. Uncle Sam

"Suspected militants"...........so what? They were Muslim and that's good enough for me. Islam is the scourge of humanity. It is not a religion but more of a hate doctrine. It does not teach tolerance...instead it teaches intolerance. It does not teach love....instead it teaches hate. Wake up people.....Islam wants you DEAD unless you are "one of them". So lets DO UNTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO UNTO US!!!

February 21, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  11. RUFFNUTT

A bus load of Muslims were on their way to Mecca when it ran off the road and plunged down an embankment killing everyone on board. The real tragedy is that there were 7 empty seats.

February 21, 2011 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
    • RUFFNUTT

Sorry folks,I didn't post the above. I wonder how this jerk and the one posting under Cesar's name would feel if they were on the receiving end of those cursed drone strikes. Sure,it's easy to laugh when other people are doing the suffering!

February 21, 2011 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  12. Cesar

Gee, other Cesar/Tom Posey, I guess the whole world doesn't think like you, certainly, not Uncle Sam. Ha ha. I will send you a crying towel.

February 21, 2011 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  13. Cesar

Good morning fake RuffNutt, how are you? Such nonesense you spew out.

February 21, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  14. banasy

*Facepalm*

February 21, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  15. dumpdirt

Send the drones into libya and remove Gadafi and his puppets then refuel and head over to Saudi Arabia and remove that pathetic monarchy! North Korea would be next! Dont give up protesters, you are fightning for your basic rights! Leaders of the world are watchin this and are scared!

February 21, 2011 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |