Woman accused in '87 baby abduction pleads not guilty
Ann Pettway allegedly told investigators she snatched an infant because was frustrated with her inability to give birth.
February 24th, 2011

Woman accused in '87 baby abduction pleads not guilty

A woman suspected of snatching an infant from a New York hospital in 1987 entered a plea of not guilty on federal kidnapping charges at her arraignment Thursday.

Ann Pettway entered the plea in federal court in Manhattan.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Courts • Crime • Justice • New York
  1. Cesar

@Cesar of 12:16: You were so ugly as a baby, that the delivery doctor slapped you on the face.

February 25, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  2. Field reporter/correspondent

This just in: I'm the troll everyone is mad at and I only pick on cesar and banasy and phil becuz they make jokes I don't understand

February 25, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  3. Cesar

I am waiting for my baby insult. Hurry up Cesar.

February 25, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  4. Cesar

"I gave the order for code red!! Santiego was a weak soldier. We had to weed him out."

February 25, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  5. Cesar

@ Field Reporter, you are not the troll. The other Cesar is. And no one is mad at you, or him, or it, or them. Good night. So sleepy.

February 25, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  6. Field reporter/correspondent (the real one)

@post 47 fake field reporter im the real f-reporter ,and im not messing with phil or cesar so quit lying !!! the field reporter tag was my idea ,i was the fisrt t use it, i am the original correspondent and i broke the first news flash on banasy the she-male!!! U little maggot !!! Go phuc phuc with someone else !! Im try to report on breaking news u little freak......!!!!

February 25, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  7. Cyber Bullys INC.

@post 47 fake field reporter GO PHUC YOUR SELF !!! U stupid little P.O.S. !!!! B.T.W. Thats why u troll HUH ! Because people make jokes u dont under stand !!! "WHAT ARE U PHUC EN RETARDED" !!!!!!!

February 25, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  8. Field reporter/ correspondent (the real one

im the real f-reporter ,and im messing with phil and cesar because i love lying !!! everybody I get mad at i do this to!!! the field reporter tag was my idea ,i was the fisrt t use it, i am the original correspondent and i made up the first news flash on banasy the she-male because SO AM I!!! i know i'm an unhappy little maggot !!! i'll never stop making up bs, so just stop attacking me! I can't help it i'm a hermaphadite!!!

February 25, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  9. Cyber Bullys Inc

I'm GONNA GO PHUC MY SELF !!! i'm a stupid little P.O.S. !!!! B.T.W. Thats why i troll HUH ! Because people make jokes i dont under stand !!! “WHAT AM I PHUC EN RETARDED” !!!!!!!

February 25, 2011 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  10. Picture Dont Lie - BUT YOU DO !!!!

@F-report. The real one @CYBER B.I. Post 47 is a little league P.O.S. Is'nt He ,he dont know hes phuc en with the Big-Boys !!! @F-field reporter YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE PHUC PHACE !!!!!!

February 25, 2011 at 1:49 am | Report abuse |
  11. Field reporter/correspondent

News flash.com This just in ; Pictures don't lie, BUT I DO will also be appearing with Cyber Bullys INC, while banasy and I are on our honeymoon at the Circus side show all across the country this spring Check listings for details Barnum & Bailys Ringling Bros. Circus …… He will be showing at the “Shrunken headed human” exibit – he has the body of a man with a head the size of a baby…….Cyber Bullys Inc will be the one with the normal sized skull and man’s body, but his other “head” is the size of a baby’s other "head"

February 25, 2011 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  12. Cyber Bullys I.N.C.

Fake Field-reporter is a little B***H who repeats what ever a blog says !!! U R right though u r are a unhappy loser!!! Hes just a CYBER-LONER-LOSER, were done with your P.O.S. A$$

February 25, 2011 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  13. mad hater

The baby ran away, like that movie Savannah Smiles 🙂

February 25, 2011 at 2:32 am | Report abuse |
  14. Cyber Bullys I.N.C.

So the Fake Field reporter is also mad hater!, you're a little P.O.S !!!!!

February 25, 2011 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  15. Cyber Bullys I.N.C.

That means fake field reporter is also,mad hater,pablo,carlos,carlos from mex. One of the fake Cesars and who know what other names you use !!! The reterd behind the many name....!!!!......

February 25, 2011 at 3:20 am | Report abuse |