Gotta Watch: Oscars edition
Anne Hathaway and James Franco talk about the hosting the 83rd Academy Awards.
February 25th, 2011

Gotta Watch: Oscars edition

And your hosts are... – Are they nervous? Who is funnier? We'll let them tell you.

Oscars in Legos – A passion for movies and the classic children's playing blocks prompted Alex Eylar to create these magical Lego movie scenes depicting this year's nominees.

'The King's Speech' legacy – If you're pulling for "The King's Speech" you may be interested in the story behind the real speech therapist, Lionel Logue, who helped King George VI overcome his debilitating stutter. Logue's grandson has pieced together the correspondence between his famous grandfather and King George VI that created the backbone of "The King's Speech."

Line please! – Earlier this month our Brooke Anderson caught up with some Oscar nominees to play a little game of "what's my next line?"

iReporters pick Best Picture – Which Best Picture nominees are you pulling for? iReporters (human and equine alike) told us their picks.

Oscars Conan style – And of course Conan has to get in on the Oscar buzz. Here, he and Andy re-enact a scene from "127 Hours."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrity • Gotta Watch • Movies • Showbiz
  1. badparent

I think Anne Hathaway and James Franco should date each other! I respect both of them very much. They both are fun, educated, descent, and
    grounded people.

February 25, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. PeterD

I love her Pink Pusshyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 25, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Hollywood quddafi

boy.. Quaddafi sounds jush like bush cheny..nutnyahoo...actforamerica.org..sarah palin.. Colin.. And even pres obama on occasion.. Hes got a "diverse" security team and says.. "dont drink the water".. Sounds like hollywood talking.

February 25, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  4. The banasy foundation LLC.

A bullys STOP !- being mean to banasy! I you would like to help us in our crusade against Bullys :visit our new web site at http//:www.stop the hate on banasy.com

February 25, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  5. bes

Isn't he gay?

February 25, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Is theus army obsolete?

a hollywood army makes the army obsolete. Army women are the most obsolete as we can see from,all events..hollywood gets tax special army female insider money..to make the news.. So then who needs the army.. And all these last weeks show the greed of army tax funded set asides which tell nothing of the real world and made the world more dangerous..army wife and daughter wanna be hollywood...now obsolete. See "tales of glory" produced for u.s. Army distribution.

February 25, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  7. bes

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm gay myself.

February 25, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Tomaz

Hay bes I come from out closet last of weak. You go with me to mexico me gay to

February 25, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ?? ? Guess Who ? ??

@tomaz go phuc your self in the corner u little troll-fuk !!!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE !!!

February 25, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Tomaz,mohamud,carlos,carlos from mex. , mad hater and 1outof 4 cesars

Im a little puss--iiii who loves to sukenon cox .. I enjoy pretending to be others cause im a disturbed POS. Well i'll go fuk myself now bye.

February 25, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Cesar

P

February 25, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Cesar-the real fake one from u so ugly jokes

whats up ? Real Cesar ... Im in a good mood today...well you have a nice day.......

February 25, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Cesar the real fakeone

@Cesar , sorry bro. I have pretty much figured out depending on the different personality types that there are somehere in the neiborhood of about 4 fake Cesar – I myself just so happen to be fake Cesar # 4 , the New Cesar ....... LONG LIVE THE CESARS !! .............

February 25, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Is theus army obsolete?

hail ceaser.. Is nut n yahoo bipolar? Seems like it. Like banned r.o.t.c. Nuts on campus assault binges.

February 25, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  15. RUFFNUTT

are all the cesars mexican? and can you guys train dogs? my just made a mess..

February 26, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |