Charlie Sheen fired from 'Two and a Half Men'
March 7th, 2011

Charlie Sheen fired from 'Two and a Half Men'

Warner Bros. Television has fired actor Charlie Sheen from its comedy "Two and a Half Men" after a two-week public meltdown by the star that has included attacks on the show's creator.

"After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen's services on 'Two and a Half Men,' effective immediately," the company said in a statement issued Monday.

Warner Bros. Television is a division of Time Warner Inc., also the parent company of CNN.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Celebrity • Charlie Sheen • Showbiz • TV
  1. jim

way to go warner bros.

March 7, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Katie

Can Charley go away now please?

March 7, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • michaelfury

The real reason Sheen was fired:

March 8, 2011 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  2. Mary

I'm shocked, and he seemed like such a level-headed guy NOT , i do feel he needs to go all the way to the bottom so he will finally wake up.

March 7, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  3. President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

I'm making Charlie Sheen my new drug czar. Then his little peanut head can get a pardon!

March 7, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  4. vegasmama50

Charlie, CHARLIE, CHARLIE!! IAM SAID TO SEE YOUR SHOW BEING OVER I REALLY LOOKED FORWARD TO WATCHING IT, BUT SWEETIE YOU MAY BE MAD AT THE WORLD RIGHT NOW BUT U REALLY NEED TIME TO REFLECT AND GET YOUR RELATIONSHIPS ANDMOST OF ALL YOURSELF TOGETHER,I MYSELF HAVE BEEN TO REHAB BEFORE 3 TIMES AND I WAS ANGRY AT EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING BUT ONCE U FINALLY SEE THINGS IN ACLEAR LIGHT AND CAN ADMIT TO YOURSELF YOU NEED HELP,ONLY THEN CAN YOU BEGIN TO HEAL AND TO HEAL YOUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS, CHARLIE SO MANY PEOPLE R PRAYING FOR YOU,DONT BRUSH IT OFF,LISTEN,THEY ONLY WANT TO HELP,PLEASE I BEG OF YOU, YOU NEED THIS TIME ALONE TO REALLY REFLECT,ILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR RECOVERY ,PS SIT DOWN?AND HAVE A REAL?HEART TO HEART WITH GOD, IF U CAN?DO IT WITH REPORTERS U CAN DO IT WITH GOD,AND HES A BETTER LISTENER 😉 😉

March 7, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  5. paul

I'm glad they canned his butt, Sheen needed to be taken down a peg. He left Warner Bros no other choice, he called them out, they responded. Good for them, now maybe the druggie will shut his face. Sheen slapped down, yeah. I like it.

March 7, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mary

still feel bad for him though , hopefully he will grow up soon

March 7, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  7. SomeDumbGuy

C'mon now Devil. We both know you dress like ladies and give men that "burning" sensation down there then they have to go to the clinic for antibiotics. You think I don't know what the song prophylactic tactics is about? You don't think men can connect the dots when eminem dresses like a woman with a chainsaw? You don't think men know what the song "make it clap" means? You're done buddy. 🙂

March 7, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mmmmm

It's always interesting when an employer is an az-whole and fires an employee for no reason, the employee all of a sudden is crazy and lacks credibility. Not buying it! This guy did not fail to perform as an actor on this show!

March 7, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Canadajeff

nope...he failed as a human being....

March 7, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • fan

I so agree with you so much I love Charlie is a great actor sad to see him go 🙁

March 8, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  9. .

It was an exceedingly lame show in the first place.

March 7, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Azrael

To be nice lets say Charlie might be a bit out there right now in his behavors. However while the other actors of the show are good it's not the same show without Charlie and I won't be watching it.

March 7, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Gargimel

Azrael!!! Quit crapping blue smurf piles around the house.

March 7, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Azrael

Funny but thats not where I got the name.

March 9, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Mary

Charlie will go out smelling like an Axel Rose, if he keeps his fan base going

March 7, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  13. kim

Its a job and he forgot that you cant just behave anyway you want to when your getting paid the amount of money Charlie was getting you have to have somekind of restaint and responsibility when your in public he should of conducted hisself alot better then what he did oh well they fired charlie.

March 7, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Centrist

I work for much less $ and can't speak negatively about my employer online. It's pretty common.

March 7, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |