Charlie Sheen fired from 'Two and a Half Men'
March 7th, 2011

Charlie Sheen fired from 'Two and a Half Men'

Warner Bros. Television has fired actor Charlie Sheen from its comedy "Two and a Half Men" after a two-week public meltdown by the star that has included attacks on the show's creator.

"After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen's services on 'Two and a Half Men,' effective immediately," the company said in a statement issued Monday.

Warner Bros. Television is a division of Time Warner Inc., also the parent company of CNN.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Celebrity • Charlie Sheen • Showbiz • TV
  1. Duane Seigler

March 7, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Snarlie Cheen

I AM UNBEATABLE! TREMBLE, MORTALS, BEFORE MY AWESOME POWER!

March 7, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Centrist

@Snarlie: lollol.. Just keep your kids away from mine.

March 7, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Marks

I feel bad for his co-stars and everyone else employed by the show. He ruined a great thing for a lot of people. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go find my nametag for work.

March 7, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  5. oldzoom

This was inevitable given his current state of mind and verbal rages on all who don't see it all Charlie's way. It's not really a suprise to anyone I know he got axed...WINNING??? No Charlie it's called LOSING!!! no matter how your delusional mind tries to spin doctor it 🙁

March 7, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Erin

Charlie is manic and people love and hate him. He can not control it because his brain is in a manic phase. Mental Illness is SO misunderstood in our society....our brains are just like any other organ in our body they can and do malfunction.

March 7, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  7. leeintulsa

My grandmother can confirm Tulsa was here well before Mr Sheen – if that is his real name – was born.

March 7, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  8. barbara gordon

I wonder if he'll be embarrassed at his behavior five years from now. He's going to 'come to'eventually and have to see this.

March 7, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  9. formerfan

@barbara- he won't be alive in five years. This whole thing is just so weird. I liked the show despite his personal life. What a bummer for everyone. I hate when jerks "win."

March 7, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  10. formerfan

@Erin, you're right, IF he's mentally ill.

March 7, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ChiltepinRN

So sad as a human & as a parent BUT darkly humorous watching someone behave soooo bizarrely.

March 8, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  12. ed bailey

Your 15 minutes are up Charley!

March 8, 2011 at 5:43 am | Report abuse |
  13. Broke

I could have a couple of Goddesses also and I look like a frog. Making a million an episode Charle can afford it. What he needs to do before he overdoses is change out Goddesses at least once a month. If your going out at least go out with a bang. His ranting interviews will be used at all the rehab hospitals in the future to show just what drugs can do to you, and they will get them free.

March 8, 2011 at 6:52 am | Report abuse |
  14. Cesar

Charlie has an ego.

March 8, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  15. fan

You all are Judging him for what his done who freaking cares its not like you all havent been there you all are haters I love Charlie Sheen no matter what he does.He tells it like it is.

March 8, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |