March 14th, 2011

33 killed in Afghanistan attack

A suicide attack has killed 33 people in Afghanistan's Kunduz province, a spokesman for the provincial governor, Mohibullah Saidi, said Monday.

Post by:
Filed under: Afghanistan • World
  1. Spock

Donna where are you? I miss you, pls come back

March 16, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Cesar

Did either Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann put you up to saying the above??? I bet they did!!! It sounds kind of like what they would say,but not publically.

March 16, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Spock

@raven. Susy, how r u?

March 16, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Spock

@raven.... Suzane, sorry for last nite.

March 16, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Spock

Donna,Donna,Donna,Donna..........pls answer banasy

March 16, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Spock

@banasy.... It was ravens fault Donna.

March 16, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hurem

Considering your family satoitiun, you may want to consider 30 year level term life insurance for your husband. Level term life insurance provides rates and coverage amounts that remain the same for up to 30 years. This way, you may have the maximum protection at the lowest price for a 30 year term.Make sure you use a life insurance needs calculator to find out how much life insurance you need for your husband. Also, you may want to consider term life insurance for yourself, because how would your family get by without your contribution?Also, consider how long you need coverage, and how much you can afford.Make sure to consider the financial stability rating of the companies you compare. The AM Best ratings are usually shown with the quotes provided online by a life insurance quote service.If you choose 30 year term life insurance, that would provide protection until your children are grown up and on their own.Make sure you compare rates from several insurance companies and get all of your questions answered before making a decision to buy a policy. Review all policy exclusions.Compare rates for monthly and annual premium payment options, you may save some money by paying your premium once per year, if possible.I will provide a resource below that offers access to information to help you learn more about term life insurance.Best of luck to you.(community guidelines state: it's OK to accompany a good, on-topic answer with a link to your website, blog, or email to offer more information. )

July 11, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Spock

Ask raven (Suzanne) why

March 16, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Fake JaZZ

@ Cesar meet me friday night @ 10:30 east coast time and we can talk

March 16, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cesar

Are you a Tea Partier looking for a date? I've never been to the East Coast and I'm afraid somebody's pulling a fast one on you. Besides,I never date Tea Partiers anyway except to enlighten them if I can and wise them up. Are you ready to see the light??? Somehow I don't think so.

March 16, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Manuel

While it is true we can always find plepoe in worse situations than ourown, it is even more true that we do inspire, and help. Having been in AA recovery for 21 years, I have noticed that even the slightest bit of caring works. When I worked the HIV suicide hot line our basic premise was to listen, and to find ways to support and encourage return calls. Being there can so often be a form of leadership.

July 14, 2012 at 4:12 am | Report abuse |