AT&T to acquire T-Mobile USA
March 20th, 2011

AT&T to acquire T-Mobile USA

AT&T will acquire T-Mobile USA from Deutsche Telekom for an estimated $39 billion, the companies said in a joint release Sunday.

Post by:
Filed under: Business • Economy
  1. Matt

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! I've been working with T-Mobile for 9yrs now. This sucks! I foresee 15,000 layoffs maybe more.

March 22, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  2. Heather

This totally sucks. I've been with Tmobile for years and I LOVE the service. Their customer service is unbeatable. I've never been with AT&T but I have family that has the iPhone and they hate the service yet love the phone. My sister in law has to walk outside her house just to get service to talk on the phone. Thank god my phone is a 4G and will not be affected by the change (news said if you have a 3G you will have to upgrade) but as soon as my contract is up I will probably be leaving. So sad right now 😦

March 22, 2011 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  3. cristalk

so glad i have us cellular no danger of us being bought out yay

March 22, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Veronica

Thank God I have U.S Cellular! They have better plans and rates then T-Mobile! Plus their customer service is so awesome. They truely care about their customers... unlike AT&T. I hated he way they do business. Never again will I be with AT&T, not even for the iPhone. My android works incredible any way. I just feel bad for the T-Mobile employees. Tons have already been walked out. : (

March 23, 2011 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
  5. Angry at TMObile

T Mobile's customer service has gotten so bad, I have been holding the line for more than 2 hours to get a customer care representative for a transaction that requires a live person. It is disgraceful and so unlike T Mobile, I am convinced that the employees are on a slow down because of the buy out!!! When I confronted a live chat rep on the tmobile site, he had nothing to say. Now, I am suffering. I have called late at nights, early in the morning and all I do is hold the line for hours and no representative comes on the phone. This is a disgrace!!! Someone needs to show them up!

March 30, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  6. туризм

Что вы знаете о туризме в Дании?

May 19, 2011 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  7. CORTEZ

i recently got fired from at&T just one of the early ones to get let go... Big companies like that forget all about who really bring in the revenue and really build relationships with customers and speak with them and make them feel good, etc.... At&T is all about greed its sad

September 1, 2011 at 3:47 am | Report abuse |