The day's most popular stories
Joran Van der Sloot is accused of murdering Stephany Flores in Peru in 2010.
March 26th, 2011

The day's most popular stories

The five most popular stories in the past 24 hours on CNN.com, according to NewsPulse.

One winner for Friday's Mega Millions lottery: One lucky winner in upstate New York chose the right numbers in Friday night's Mega Millions lottery, in which last-minute ticket sales increased the jackpot from $312 million to $319 million, New York Lottery spokeswoman Carolyn Hapeman said Saturday.

Van der Sloot lied about using laptop, source says: The laptop belonging to Joran Van der Sloot was turned off the night he is suspected of having killed a young Peruvian woman in Lima, suggesting he lied to investigators when he said he attacked her after she read an e-mail on his computer connecting him to missing American teenager, Natalee Holloway, a source said Friday.

Libyan woman tells her story of rape: Breakfast at a Tripoli hotel housing international journalists took a decidedly grim turn Saturday when a desperate Libyan woman burst into the building frantic to let the world know she had been raped and beaten by Moammar Gadhafi's militia.

Geraldine Ferraro was a 'gutsy pioneer,' Mondale says: Geraldine Ferraro, who trailblazed American politics for women when she became the vice presidential candidate of the Democratic Party, died Saturday, according to a family statement. She was 75.

Disabled mom wins visitation rights: A California judge ruled Friday that a woman who suffered severe brain damage during the birth of her triplets must be granted visitation rights to see them.

Post by:
Filed under: Joran van der Sloot • Libya • Lotto • Most Popular
  1. david s

we push different cargo up and down the rivers im out here 28 days at a time it sucks but the pay is pretty good for someone with little education such as I!

March 27, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  2. david s

Thursday i get off the boat . I don't have a sailors suit sorry just work boots . Hey what does do the blank face mean any how Im lost on that one

March 27, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  3. david s

I would have liked to be a arceoligist i love finding artifacts mostly indian stuff so i guess i would have to say that and yes you could write a book on my life it has been an adventure!

March 27, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  4. david s

you are brave for put'n your number up you could be ask'n for it and then i would feel bad

March 27, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. XL-2 Brandy G.

@ david s Im a 23yr old female and 2100 is my Boyfriend ! U twit ! Any way he seen my post and told me i should'nt have made it because most of you blogers are a bunch of dunder heads not all but most !. And FYI XL-2 is the model of car that i drive !! anyway i said what i needed 2 say ..... Oh yeah n S . L . S. Is goin to the top ...... OH my GOD this is so exciteing / S2100S I love u so much my little Rock-Star ...... "I love u sweetie" ...

March 27, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  6. david s

I would love to text you but I have a girl freind that would kill me but I will talk 2 u on the blog if thats cool & we can be buds jazz7!

March 27, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  7. david s

xl2 maybe u should be a little nicer then you would have to worry about being a man or a woman or whatever!

March 27, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  8. XL-2 Brandy G.

@ S-S 2100 "I love you Baby".. Mr. Andrew Loren...

March 27, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  9. david s

Maybe I Should have directed at your super star boy freind for let'n you talk that way not very lady like!

March 27, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  10. duke

I just sat back for a few weeks reading(not responding to)a few different comment boards,and it seems that whomever is behind these blogs that are being posted are either a few of the mentally ill amongst the population,or the people of this land have really lost there minds??
    There is no intelligent arguments going on anymore its as if the thinking side of our brains have fell into a stupor overnight!!

March 27, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  11. david s

ok jazz find me later if u want 2 and dont work 2 hard girl!

March 27, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  12. duke

??

March 27, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  13. david s

@ duke I was posting my opinion about the brain injured woman and her rights to her kids until I saw some one give'n crap 2 someone and I gave them some back then I made freinds with jazz along the way so here I am again sayin sorry 2 everyone but 2 xlwho

March 27, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  14. 21 Hundred / S . L . S .

Sorry bloggers ! No Comment !

March 27, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  15. david s

ok jazz7 I will be hear for the most part unless I lose phone service.

March 27, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |