Wife charged in stabbing of Dolphins' Brandon Marshall
April 23rd, 2011

Wife charged in stabbing of Dolphins' Brandon Marshall

The wife of Miami Dolphins star receiver Brandon Marshall has been charged with stabbing him in the abdomen during a domestic violence incident, according to an offense report from the Broward County, Florida, sheriff's office.

Michi Nogami-Marshall, 27, was charged Friday evening with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, which allegedly occurred in their Southwest Ranches, Florida, home, according to the sheriff's report.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Sports • U.S.
  1. Psyclops

*oops/correction* "arguing"

April 24, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Julian

@Hmmmmmm,

Well said and agree 100%! The Song Fits is s/c/u/m, trailer trash. He is why our children's minds are corrupted with evil.
    This is perhaps not the proper day for me to say this but maybe it is... He will be one of the first to be sent to eternal damnation when Jesus returns. But I can't help to wish he would not waste our Lord's time. I hope that The Song Fits is reading this and wish he would crawl into his slimey basement and slash his throat, wrists and bleed slowly, painfully to death. He is the devil and the world will be a better place without his filth.

April 24, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Beth

@Hmmmmmm,

Thanks for saying this in regards to The Song Fits. I read it last night and you beat me to the punch. And a well deserved punch, at that.

I'm not religious like Julian. And I don't know if there will be Jesus returning and eternal damnation. But, that doesn't matter because Julian is totally on the mark here. The Song Fits is a low-life, worthless, ignorant piece of trash. He is a waste to society and is polluting our earth with his filth. I agree with Julian's wish for this s/c/u/m but mine is a little different.
    I would love to see him tied up alive and breathing, dumped into a deep ditch and covered with six feet of heavy dirt. Let him sing his Eminem trash while gasping his last breaths.

@The Song Fits, I hope you are reading this, you P/O/S. You are worthless and ignorant. Do all of us and yourself a favor. Go to your hole and off yourself. The world will be a much, much happier place.

April 24, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jazzzzzzzz

@ Beth.... You are just as bad as "the Song Fits" with your hateful comment about wishing him to die. It is his actions and words that are so evil but we should try and stir him in a more positive direction with his views on ppl as we should you. the fact that our actions and words come from us doesn't necessarily mean we are bad ppl just means that the garbage that has been thrown at us through out our lives gets released in the form of those words or actions and those ppl need a gentle hand to see that their are good ppl in this world who do care for them.

April 24, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Evil Is Everywhere

@Hmmmmmmmm,

Yes, as the others have said, thank you for standing up against this evilness, The Song Fits. Easter commemorates the resurrection, upstanding, up-rising of our Lord Jesus. The signs are here and our time is short. We will all be judged. But for people like The Song Fits, the judgement will be swift and mighty. The horrors of hell await him.

It is hard for me to wish the things said above regarding The Song Fits, especially on this Holy Day. But, maybe your post Hmmmmmm and the others is a sign. A sign for us to stand up now and strengthen our battle against evil. A time to resurrect, stand, and rise against the works of Satan. And The Song Fits is Satan's doing, his work.

@The Song Fits, there are no good words for you at all. You will be judged swiftly and cast into the fires of hell. It doesn't matter if you end yourself now. Either way, you will burn forever in the depths of hell. I have no pity or sorrow for you, you will scream from the pits of hell forever.

April 24, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jazzzzzzzz

@ Evil is Everywhere .... I just want to try and give less ppl for SATAN to drowned in H@@@LL with. God sees what I'm saying and I meant a person who makes me want to be a better person , that is my intent here. I try every day but fail, so I get up and try again.

April 24, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jazzzzzzzz

Darn it , I mean "meet" sorry.

April 24, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Finally

@Hmmmmmmm,

Finally someone who actually says something useful on this forum. What a relief and about time.

I hate religion and don't care what the others have said. But most of all I HATE – The Song Fits. He is a f****k'g piece of nothing eating the oxygen away from normal, decent people. He enrages me beyond belief.

@The Song Fits – Crawl down in that basement and tie a noose to the ceiling. And hang yourself, you Muf********k'g P/O/S.

April 24, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Bloodduster

Hey The Song Fits,

You want to quote some lyrics? Well here's a quote from our song called "The Corpse Song":

"F*&*&*k You, You S/C/U/M Faced C**$nt"

Hahahahah, beats your little baby boy Eminem.... hahahah

April 24, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Thank You

@Hmmmmmmm,

just wanna say thnk u for sayin wha need to be said bout the song fits. teh lil p/u/n/k will git hes due. he dont need jesus for thats. nough said.

April 24, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  11. What Is Going On Here?

What is going on here?

The guy quoted some lyrics about domestic violence, which happened to be from Eminem and were also appropriate for the thread topic. And then he was very OBVIOUSLY trolled after that, so he responded back with what appeared to me to be a "tongue in cheek" comment about "Mr. Mathers". And the guys was never rude or impolite.

And then Hmmmmmmmmm, goes off on him, very rudely. Berating him and making a mockery of him. And now all the other trolls have come out to attack him. For what? This is sickening.

Hey, I'll quote some lyrics. These are from Bob Marley and they are for YOU HMMMMMMMMMMMM:

Judge not, before you judge yourself.
    Judge not, if you're not ready for judgment, whoa oh oh

– From "Judge Not" (1961)

Next time you open your mouth Hmmmmmmmm, maybe you should stop and heed your own "advice":

"If you actually listen and process the words being spoken in music then you can see the artist for what they are."

So, how about "If you actually listen and process the words being WRITTEN BY SOMEONE then you can see the PERSON for WHO they are." How about that Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

And it was also clear that The Song Fits was making a stand for women who are victims of domestic violence. And he is right, they are, the statistics prove it.

I love to say some real nasty things to you Hmmmmmmmm but I am better than that and you have shown your hypocrisy already in your ridiculous comments to The Song Fits.

Hope you have a nice day, Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

April 24, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jason

Can we ever stay on topic?

April 24, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Big Game James

You guys are starting to make me miss the good Dr Medhi. At least he was consistent.

April 24, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mmmmm

R u trying to resurrect the dead today of all days?

April 24, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Outsider

It took me awhile, a very long time until I figured this place out. Need to change your perspective. OT (On Topic) does not exist on these CNN blog comment threads. It's a fallacy, it just doesn't exist. It's hard, I know, but if you come here that is the reality.

There is only one thing on these comments forums that describes the acronym "OT", and that is "Obnoxious Trolls". If you except this truth, then you will be ok. It's a infested sandbox with OT's. Yet, there are a few shiny stars now and again.

So, it's easy. Jump in and play with the OT's or not. I personally like to just observe the absurdity of it all. The childish insults, name calling, highjacking. It's a surreal world of make believe idiots.

The sandbox is wide open, jump in, the trolls are hungry....

April 24, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jason

Lol I couldn't have said it better. Well done. I come here to debate topics but I don't get too far. I'm turned off by the religious nuts, the tree hugging idiots, the cyber KKK, and your everyday basic trolls. I get a good laugh from time to time but for the most part the only thing this blog accomplishes is the reduction of brain cells.

April 24, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • WhiteisrIght

We all agreed with your first commend....hahahahaha

April 26, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  15. WhiteisrIght

Marshall and ms piggy need a house or should I say a shack in the woods....that is not the kind of house you crazy blacks need to be throwing vases in.....plain stupid....maybe STUPID is what those "S" stand for since their last name is Marshall?

April 26, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |