Trump: I'm not running for president
May 16th, 2011

Trump: I'm not running for president

Real estate mogul Donald Trump will not run for the Republican presidential nomination, he said in a statement released Monday.

Read more about the decision on CNN's Political Ticker.

Post by:
Filed under: Politics
  1. banasy

@bobcat2u:

Yep, he sure did! Now can one dare to hope that he fades gracefully into the background?

May 16, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobcat2u

We can only hope and pray !!!!!!!!!!

May 16, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  2. john dahodi

Trump Fired Himself
    The Clown becomes chicken timidly and finally run away from the Republican comedy circus. Trump thought it was a staged reality show to enter the Presidential race but soon he realized that before even joining the race he has to be naked of his financial deals, cover-up, scandals and full exposure of his dirtiest, immoral and indecent private life. It was good for him to bow down to Obama before he can be behind the bars. But this clown has gained tremendous publicity spending nothing.At least he should use Obama's barber to cut his hair to look like Obama.

May 16, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Joey

Hi Lydia,
    I'm real and I support Obama's campaign.
    I have some centrist views, and I'm glad that Obama moved toward the center in November.
    Under my name, you will read many comments that I did not post.

May 16, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joey

Sorry folks,I never posted the above as I have absolutely no use for that murderer Barack Obama. In fact,Obama has more blood on his hands than all the members of the Chicago mob both past and present!!!

May 16, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  4. jmc

Trump being president is so funny I THINK HE IS A HORRIBLE MAN LIKE HE EVER HAD A CHANCE

May 16, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Nancy in WA

Never had a chance, indeed. At least he's taking the high road to realize that. Wish SP would put us all out of our misery and do the same, and leave the public spotlight for good while she's at it.

May 16, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  6. bobcat2u

The next step is to get the Newt man to realize just how pathetic he is !!!!!!!!!!! Trying to use a religious platform to run for president. He says he a changed man !!! He kind of reminds me of Jimmy Swaggart getting down on his knees, in front of the TV cameras, to profess to the world his transgressions . Of course, this had nothing to do with his fear of losing his flock that were supporting his life style ! The sad part is, most of the sheep bought that crap.

Sorry for rambling off the topic, but that is what he reminds me of. Do whatever he thinks he can get away with, and hope the people have a short memory. What a hypocrite !!!!!!

May 16, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mark

I guess that ends any hope of a Trump/Palin dream ticket ... LOL

May 16, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobcat2u

Maaaaaaaaan !!!!!!!!!!!! You just made me sad !! I didn't think about that !! Please, oh please Donald, say you'll change your mind ! I won't ever be able to sleep again, until you change your mind about this !! You people do realize this is sarcasm, right ????????

May 16, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  8. leeintulsa

Watch him make his own party like ross perot

May 16, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Goldback Gorilla

What I wouldn't give to see an Independent party or at the very least a 3rd party primary. More political ideas are a good thing and surely are the answer to the 2 party monopoly that has begun to show it's intent on destroying the middle class along with the rest of the world. You're from Oklahoma, so I imagine you like things the way they are with politicians telling you what they think you need to know.

May 16, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Linari

Fake Joey:

Please be quiet. You know nothing about Chicago, nor it's politics. All you know how to do is hijack names.

May 16, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joey

As the true Joey here,I have a fair knowledge of the history of the Chicago gangsters and the history of Chicago itself. But have you any notion of just how many people Barack Obama has had killed since he became President? When one orders those ungodly drones with those 500lb. bombs to hurled on defenseless people,have you any notion of just how deadly that is??? Just ponder it,will you?

May 16, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Joey

I am the REAL JOEY.
    OBAMA 2012!
    Hagen, SIT!
    Now DOWN!

May 16, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • joey-ette

Obama the murderer. Unlike Cheney, or Rumsfeld, or Bush II? Unfortunately, nearly every president of the US has been a murderer – including Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln both Roosevelts... That's the way it goes. You will need to look for other standards.

May 16, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Joey

Linari, I love Chicago.
    Do you live there?

May 16, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Joey

Hagen, you weren't here as Joey before I was.
    I don't criticize our president because of war.

May 16, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joey

I only criticize republicans who drop bombs, not Democrats. Killing innocent people is ok as long as it's the party I like.

May 16, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Joey

"Fair knowledge" is a good self-description of yours, Hagen.
    In high school, band ratings went this way:
    Superior
    Excellent
    Good
    Fair

May 16, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Andreas Moser

That doesn't really come as a surprise any more, does it?

May 16, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  15. kim

Good now if we can get rid of that dum ass show the apprentice and sarah palin and her stupid misinform ass thing will really go smooth for the up comimg elections.

May 16, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |