Gotta Watch: Comics take on Arnold
Since revealing he had an affair that resulted in a child, Arnold Schwarzenegger has become a hot topic and punchline for comedians.
May 19th, 2011

Gotta Watch: Comics take on Arnold

The fallout from the revelation of Arnold Schwarzenegger's extramarital affair and the child he had with a household staffer has provided comedic fodder for celebrities. From "images" of Schwarzenegger's son to an old Hollywood view on infidelity, you've gotta watch how these jokesters tackle Ah-nald and his spectacular controversy.

Late-night tackles Schwarzenegger -You knew it would happen because for comics this scandal was too big to pass. Late-night monologues were filled with swipes at the former California governor and his outed secret.

Conan uncovers birth video of Schwarzenegger's love child – Late-night host Conan O'Brien claims he was able to get footage of the moment Arnold Schwarzenegger found out he'd be a new father. Watch Schwarzenegger's reaction to the birth of his son with his mistress.

A familiar feeling – Actress Debbie Reynolds knows all too well about dealing with the breakup of a high-profile marriage due to an extramarital affair. She offers her cheeky insight on Schwarzenegger' revelation.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrity • Gotta Watch • Politics • Showbiz
  1. Marie

Check out the song of the day! Dirty Old Man by the Three Degrees. Enjoy 🙂

May 19, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  2. libertarian

@bill, have you ever seen pictures of Maria. Not exactly a Sheen goddess. Sorry. Charlie couldn't resist.

May 19, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Burbank

The Governator's Latino maid was sooo fugly! Probably here illegally too and looking for someone to give her an anchor baby. I think it was she that probably chased after him with this little scheme in mind from the get-go.

After all, a person like Arnold can get gorgeous starlets, why would he want to mess with this ugly manipulating "thing" that probably smells like Comet and 409?

Looks like her scheming and scamming worked, she's set for life in that big mansion and anchor baby's college is probably paid for too! Looks like Meg Whitman's whining, snivelling, scheming maid could take a clue from her!

May 19, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • MIlwaukee

This is racist and ignorant.

May 20, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Checkmate

Awwww, poor Burbank. So bitter, so misogynistic, so...
    ugly inside.

May 19, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  5. mrrealtime

http://www.secondskeleton.com/ahhhnold.gif was my take. (for fans of family guy)

May 19, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Richard

Oh how quickly we forget.. Long before Arnold, Edwards, the Gov of South Carolina, Spitzer, and Slick Willy (Bill).. There was GOOD ole REV JESSE JACKSON... His child fathered with his HOT secetary is now all grown up... So who's going to be next... Well I know but I'm not telling... Stay Tuned....

May 19, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Squidgal

Debbie Reynolds has always been a personal favorite....and she remains a complete hoot. You go girl!

May 19, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  8. raven

The poor kid has been kept a secret his whole life so I imagine Arnold just perceives him to be evidence or a by-product of his bad up behavior. Thanks, daddy. and what kinda mother would allow her son to be swept under the carpet like that ?? Man, that poor,poor kid.and i suspect the only reason we are hearing about this now is because someone on the outside got wind. You KNOW he was payin people off to keep it quiet. And I dont usually make comments about peoples appearance but jeez Arnold,what were you THINKING ?

May 19, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Michelle

I mean, Maria has gotten so much thinner over the years. Who would think that all this time, Arnold liked beefy, hefty women? Oh, well.

May 19, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Michelle

The morale of the story: Eat, Maria, eat!!!

May 19, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Cricket

Yeah, Maria has gotten kind of thin...but I guess I would too if I had to worry about who my husband is sticking his ba-doinka-doink into at any given moment....

May 19, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Ellis from Panama

Arnold. Oh my. That's the name of an EX boyfriend I dated in the 80's. Oh how re-tro. Arnold, it was so nice being gay with you. Well, I made you happy. At least I swallowed.

May 19, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Ellis from Panama

Cricket is not my type. She's female.

May 20, 2011 at 5:23 am | Report abuse |
  14. Ellis from Panama

Men are all pigs. They use you and dump you. Use me! Please someone use me. I want it now!

May 20, 2011 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  15. Really? Shirts?

Sheesh.. even tshirts are being made now: http://arnoldismydaddy.com/

May 20, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |