Thursday's live video events
June 9th, 2011

Thursday's live video events

Watch CNN.com Live for continuing coverage of the fallout over Rep. Anthony Weiner's confession.

Today's programming highlights...

9:00 am ET - Casey Anthony trial - Testimony resumes in the trial of Casey Anthony, the Florida mother accused in the death of her young daughter.

9:30 am ET - Panetta nomination hearing - Leon Panetta hopes to succeed Robert Gates as defense secretary, but first he must go through the Senate Armed Services Committee.

1:00 pm ET - White House briefing - The debt ceiling and President Obama's meeting with his Gabonese counterpart are expected to top Jay Carney's briefing with the White House press corps.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: Africa • Barack Obama • Budget • Casey Anthony • Courts • Crime • District of Columbia • Dollars & Sense • Economy • Florida • Justice • National security • On CNN.com today • Politics • Security • U.S. • World
  1. Cesar The Chorizo Champ of Chihuahua

I'm kind of sore. I sat on a chorizo all night long.

June 9, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  2. Cesar The Chorizo Champ of Chihuahua

I'm a dike.

June 9, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  3. Cesar The Chorizo Champ of Chihuahua

I want some breakfast. Ill have a pair of eggs and an extra large chorizo.

June 9, 2011 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  4. Anthony's Case Posts

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
    She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
    George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
    I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
    As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
    Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.
    Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio

June 9, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  5. Anthony's Case Posts

I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
    As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
    Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio.

June 9, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  6. Anthony's Case Posts

I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
    As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
    Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio..

June 9, 2011 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  7. Cesar The Chorizo Champ OF Chihuahua

Ahhhhhhhh shut up!!!!!!!!!!!

June 9, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Riddler

I just watched an interview done with J. Ashton...He was saying that a good way to show Casey how we feel about this whole trial, we should not read any books; watch movies or interviews with or about her and anyone who is thinking about going down to the jail for her release,and some will, should just turn their backs on her and ignore her as if she doesn't exist. I think that is a great suggestion from Mr Ashton. The whole of decent folk should "SHUN" Casey Anthony. Just my opinion...

July 9, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |