The House considers future U.S. action in Libya, while President Obama pitches the U.S. economy in Pennsylvania. Watch CNN.com Live for the latest on these developing stories.
Today's programming highlights...
9:00 am ET - Casey Anthony trial - Testimony resumes in the trial of Casey Anthony, the Florida woman accused of killing her young daughter.
9:00 am ET - House considers Libya resolution - House lawmakers may vote on a measure that would bar most funding for U.S. forces supporting NATO operations in Libya.
9:30 am ET - Race to 2012: GOP candidates rally Florida voters - Five GOP presidential hopefuls - Tim Pawlenty, Rep. Michele Bachmann, Rep. Ron Paul, Herman Cain and Rick Santorum - speak to delegates attending the National Right to Life Convention in Jacksonville, Florida.
11:00 am ET - Obama talks manufacturing - President Obama discusses the importance of manufacturing to the U.S. economy in Pennsylvania.
CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.
USA manufacturing should move to RTW states to help the economy, but one of Obama's flaws is his affair with unions.
The National Right to Life Convention is an evil happening.
Not one of the five contenders for the Republican nomination who will speak there would be anything but a disaster if elected president, and I'm a Republican who supports Obama.
The House's vote on Libya is political PR for Republicans.
We need a strong America, and we need to act in our own best interests.
We are already the "stronger" nation Joey. Uncle Sam has assymbled the most powerful fighting force in the history of man and has armed it like none before. Economic strength? You got me there Joey. When it comes to our debt which impedes our economy, we are the weakest, amassing more debt that any nation in human history, even though we make up just a small percentage of the world's population. (and we aren't sufferin from a nationwide obesity epidemic from not looking out for our own interests either. We can flat-out consume)
I approve of the above message. he he
Twice, I tried to reply respectfully to your and your approved correspondent, whom I don't know.
I was censored both times.
"...to you and your..."
Cheer's Joey? Taxi. Taxi was better than Cheer's. I get to be Jim. You can be Ciff Claven. he he. We both know who banasy would play. LMAO!
That TV reference was lost on me: I never watched TAXI. Was CHEERS the one about a bar in Boston? I think so.
Joey? I've never owned a television and have rarely watched one, yet even I am familiar with Cheer's and Taxi. Many of my friends and family have multiple TV's in their homes and have enjoyed watching programs with them over the years. I wanted to go fishing but was overruled. Democracy in action. You should get out more Joey. he he 🙂
Philip, I just got to my studio/office and checked in to see what had been wrought.
Fish? More religion.
We all know that today's religions are wacko (aka wack) Joey. But we probably shouldn't rub it in. Some 80% of American's claim religion, and most of the remaining 20% never bring it up or want to talk about it. That leaves just a few people Most everyone else has been either brainwashed by a religious leader or simply do not care. Joey? Where would you say that you and I fit on that pie chart? And were the both of us born that way?
The Great Computer doesn't want me to talk to you.
Maybe it'll go to sleep if I give it more peace and quiet.
Who was it that ended China's sleep?
I thought about your "difference" question.
For me, the difference from the other 20% is that I'm no longer afraid to say what I think.