July 2nd, 2011

Afghan roadside bombing kills 11 civilians

At least 11 civilians were killed in a roadside bomb attack in Afghanistan's southern Zabul province, a local police official said.

"Women and children are among the deaths, too. These people were on the way going to Pakistan from Zabul province," said Ghulam Nabi Elham, Zabul police chief.

Filed under: Afghanistan • War • World
  1. tim

@saywhat: huh? I was talking about muslims killing more of their own than us or jews how does that relate to your response? Also, are you saying the holocaust never happened? I'm sure there are a lot of polish and jewish survivors who'd disagree with you!

July 3, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Big Daddy

@ Buddles... Haven't seen you in awhile, where have you been? the laws of God have all been forgotten judging by the way the norm of life is today.
    @ Philip I know from your posts that you seem to have some knowledge of the bible and it seems to me that the old law with the Israelites were nothing more than that, the old ones. They wouldn't cover what is become of our society today.

July 3, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  3. banasy

@Fakey:
    Yes, you have to explain it to me....and everyone else you accuse of using the "TPL" all the time.
    I was born in this country, as I assume you were; I love this country, which I also assume you do.
    What you are best at assuming is other people's non de plume.
    I don't have anything particularly *against* your views; they are your own.
    What I *am* against is your constant thieving of other people's names, even as you accuse our elected officials of thievery.
    You are a hypocrite, and a very poor troll.
    Worse than that, you render your viewpoints worthless.

Cheers!

July 4, 2011 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
  4. saywhat

@ tim
    as usual you got it wrong.
    my point was that its not only muslims who kill each other , we killed more of each other in wars of recent history including Jews. If YOU believe & are aware that holocaust happened. Those Jews were not killed at the hands of muslims but christians.

July 4, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  5. saywhat

@ Big Daddy

The contribution of @ Philip on these blogs are always enlightening.
    As for the Bible & Israelites. Its God, the Prophets & the Law which binds the three major Abrahmic religions of the world – Juadaism.Christianity & Islam. They stem from the same source.

July 4, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  6. Big Daddy

@ Saywhat , If you read my post again, you'll see I didn't say anything about his posts *NOT* being enlightening.
    What I was trying to convey about Philips post, was that today's society is not ruled by old law or even Gods law for that matter. NO one cares to have a good healthy fear of God in the family diet, thus any law of Gods is irrelevant, at least to those who choose that kinda life style.

July 4, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  7. saywhat

@ Big Daddy
    thanks & rightly said.
    I recently saw a segment on CNN where a group of atheists is trying to put up banners in all states proclaiming " Godless America" as their agenda.

July 4, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Big Daddy

@ saywhat... Good then you see my point and it's proven my non-other than CNN, isn't that a hoot to boot. 🙂
    have a happy 4th pal.