Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. carolclean1

she was found not quiltly....you can believe what you want, but as news reporter, stop with your PERSONAL slant on life.... this is america....ITS OVER

July 6, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  2. GBlane

Um...Nancy? You would get rid of jurors because they aren't perfect and have records...BUT, give value to hearsay from inmates? That makes zero sense...Ex prosecutor!

July 6, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Nate

CNN should wake up and realize that Nancy Grace is an embarrassment. Regardless of verdict or outcome of this case, her comments and behaviour are a turn off. Will never watch CNN or read online news again.

July 6, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  4. R A

I feel sorry for the pig's twins. Can you imagine the emotional scars those kids will have from living in the same household as this shrewish waste of DNA?

July 6, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  5. SaraLynn

WOW SO THERES ALREADY A MOVIE IN THE WORKS! http://www.totmommovie. com has been bought up and they are advertising for summer 2013

July 6, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Brandy

YOU GO, NANCY! Tot mom was guilty, guilty, guilty! How dare people accuse you of being unethical or a blowhard? I may not always agree with what you say or how you say it (although in this case, I most certainly did) but I will always defend your right to say it, on or off the air. I'm a newspaper editor and I can say with some authority, excellent coverage of the entire case. I also want to say keep it up, but that means there someday will be another tot mom out there. Still, if there is, I'm sure you'll present the whole truth.

July 6, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thinkingman

Newspaper editor, huh? Weekly World News? Hooterville World Guardian? Where did you get your journalism credentials? Nancy is all about opinion, and never just about facts.

July 6, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

I agree. Good work, Nancy. If these people have kids who mysteriously go missing they will want everyone looking and would appreciate you highlighting it on your show. These people are so weird with their comments. The disdain for Nancy is awful. CASEY MURDERED HER DAUGHTER. The jurors were IDIOTS.

July 6, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Danny

Brandy, honey, get a clue! In 3 years, Nancy Grace never even figured out how to pronounce Caylee's name!!!! She was saying something like Keiley or Kelly.........instead of Caylee, with a long "A", like the word daily. If she's a broadcast journalist, in court hearing the name repeatedly, you would think that it would dawn on her how to pronounce her name, especially in hearing the family members pronounce it first hand! Just how brainless IS Nancy Grace??? SHE HAS NO CREDIBILITY and ZERO PROFESSIONALISM.

July 6, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeff

I never called NG an unethical blowhard.

I called her a carnival barker with a talent for exploitation. This whole case is an argument for kicking those damn cameras out of the courtroom. Dumb people are getting confused......

July 6, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Thinkingman

Has Nancy EVER sided with the accused in any case? From what I have seen, she ALWYS takes the position that the person charged with a crime must be guilty. How'd that work out for the Duke lacrosse case? Now she is wrong again, and she still won't admit it. She is downright scary.

July 6, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  8. ktgrl

Never liked Grace. Regardless, I have been a big CNN supporter until now, and this, and all of how CNN has dealt with the case, has pushed me over the line. I am liberal. I was a young single mom. I have struggled, been on medicaid, then Medical School. I have never forget who I am though. But this is ridiculous. Quite frankly, I am sad for the whole ordeal, but proof beyond a reasonable doubt is PROOF – not dislike, distaste, likelihood, or a guessing game. Sadly, it isn't always fair, and who knows in this case. I uphold what a Chris Hayes on MSNBC said about this sick need to latch onto popular speculation regarding a crime (please look up the Cory Mayes story and listen to this report http://pantslessprogressive.com/post/7289831431/its-extremely-difficult-to-know-what-to-do-as):

"The truly horrifying thought on a day when the country’s attention is so focused on murder and justice is that while a case like Casey Anthony’s can command our national attention, there are almost certainly other Cory Mayes out there who languish out of the spotlight.

Imagine a world in which Nancy Grace devoted herself to securing justice for them.”

CNN, you have lost a follower.

July 6, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pilgrim1

For a doctor (or Med student) you sure do use poor grammar!

July 6, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • ktgrl

Thanks, Pilgrim. Wasn't going for grammar. Nor am I now. I am writing my thoughts as I think them, and if you'd like, I'll be happy to spell check tomorrow.

July 6, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  9. thatguy

I have never been a fan of Nancy Grace, going back to her Court TV days. How can she be 100% certain that Casey did this? Was she there? Was she holding the roll of duck tape for Casey? What will she say if new evidence comes to light that shows that Casey is 100% innocent? Will she apologize? I think as a journalist she needs to take it down a notch to retain any journalistic integrity she has left.

July 6, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Danny

I encourage everyone to write CNN at the "Contact Us" Link below and demand that she be replaced. Enough is enough! And don't stop there. Go over to ABC News.com and demand the same.

July 6, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • GETALIFE

DANNY,
      Danny,

DO YOU, AND EVERYONE ELSE REQUESTING NG'S RESIGNATION NEED DRUG TESTING???DO YOU REALLY THINK CNN WOULD GET RID OF SOMEONE GENERATING THIS MUCH RESPONSE – OBVIOUSLY ALL OF YOU WATCHED HER INTERVIEW OR YOU WOULDN'T BE COMMENTING. CNN IS IN THE BUSINESS OF MAKING MONEY – YOU IDIOTS!!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
  11. Jumping in

First the jurors are idiots, no motive- Motive does not have to be proven,and not a homicide.-really Ask yourself this, if your daughter was found double bagged in your laundry bag and favorite blankey an tossed into the woods and you knew for a fact that you didn't do it and your husband didn't do it and a 3 year old tot certainly didn't crawl into the bag herself..for goodness sakes when it happens to YOUR CHILD I will be the first to say WHAT HOMICIDE, WHAT HOMICIDE.

July 6, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jeff

Nancy Grace is a well-paid carnival barker. Say what you want but......at the end of the day Nancy Grace made money on this, and lots of it.
    What can be said about someone that makes money off a tragedy like the death of a little girl.

It is called exploitation and to Nancy Grace's credit she is very good at it.

July 6, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • R A

Hey, hey...no need to insult carnival barkers.

July 6, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  13. jerry walters

Nice try Nasty DisGrace but your time has come and gone. You are a caricature of what you once were and you now live in the hate. The VAST majority of people on all the comments sections detest you. Nice accomplishment ... make your fortune off of others horrors and sleep tight every night. You are truly trash.

July 6, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Dee

Time for Ms Grace to go. She is doing the country the greatest disservice and that is deciding guilt before guilt has been proven by a court of law. I understand she was disbarred as a Prosecutor and I think, at this time, she should be disbarred from television.

She is a nation's true travesty!

July 6, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Robert

Nancy Grace is needs to get over herself and go away...,,,,most of us have done just fine without her for many years ...we dont need her now!!

July 6, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  15. s

super loved it! you go nancy!

July 6, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |