Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Steffan Piper

Never agreed with Nancy grace - until now. What a complete and utter depressing situation. There's nothing more for this story other than sadness and broken hearts for the murdered child.

July 6, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  2. GBlane

Nancy couldn't prosecute a case successfully with a defendant giving her a full videotaped confession. You're entertaining for a reason. Because you fail as a law professional.

July 6, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Terry

Nancy grace is a crude and obnoxious loud mouth. She had Casey guilty three years ago. Now hse has the nerve to insult the jury. What a mean and nasty person she is.

July 6, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  4. carla

Does anyone else have a problem with her assessment of the jurors? They were not 12 stupid jurors. They were like any other 12 jurors picked randomly. Try and find 12 jurors with no negative history. If she really respected the law, she would respect the jury and the opinion and move on.

July 6, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • GBlane

She blasts the jurors,, but says they should have allowed the hearsay of jailhouse snitches to have been heard. What a quack!

July 6, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  5. toldyaso

Your crusade to punish an unwed mother who chose partying over responsibility has backfired. Caylee had no motive. That's why she went free. Look at the Dad. He has motives and reasons why he'd like to see his daughter pit to death

July 6, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Shereallyiscrazy

I think the woman is unhinged. I used to think it was just her personal brand or media image, but I now truly think she has some sort of rage-induced mental illness. We have all been disgusted by the outcome of a trial or some type of perceived injustice, but every day this woman conducts herself like some Law & Order "rogue DA" character come to life. I really think she would murder Casey Anthony if given the chance, and it would be less about justice than her own narcissism.

July 6, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  7. andy

this woman exploits dead children to make money

nancy grace is human slime

July 6, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. A Florida Lawyer

Even though I frequently disagreed with her, I use to like and enjoy Nancy Grace and her show. She always has been pro-prosecution, but in the early years she was funny, showed a humorous sarcastic side (very common to good prosecutors) and frequently had defense attorneys on her show with whom she'd engage in spirited, intellectually stimulating and good natured disagreements about prominent cases, predictions, application of the law, etc. But now, she fancies herself a self-appointed "savior" of justice ... a judge and jury who has the first, last, and ONLY word about the guilt or innocence of a particular defendant ... and woe is be to anyone who dares disagree with her. Just look at her now ... never smiling ... always nasty, surly, frowning, angry, self-righteous, and demeaning to anyone on the opposite side of one of her "expert" opinions. In fact, I believe she HURT the prosecution's case (in particular, by making it harder to pick a non-tainted jury) with her grandstanding, and boisterous opinions. Notice that she never, ever believes or entertains the thought that any defendant may, just may, be innocent. She is a sham and disgrace to the criminal justice system.

July 6, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • iBod

@A Florida Lawyer...I, too, have seen her earlier shows (my mother used to watch all the time)...Notice my careful phrasing of, "used to"...I couldn't agree more with you 🙂

July 6, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  9. jmc

"That’s up to the lord. I’m just relieved that I believe, that I know, Caylee is in a place where her mother cannot hurt her anymore.." It's the Lord , the one , true God : creator and the Sovereign of all things .

July 6, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  10. wallynm

As a lawyer TWIN MOM should respect the jury and the judicial process. She delivered a verdict that did not hold up before the trial even started., No real prosecutor ever does that.

July 6, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  11. jujubee

Nancy Graceless needs to be shot out of a cannon, into the sun.

July 6, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Anna

You guys are all a disgrace. Look at you posting here and complaining about Nancy Grace. You are all fools get off your computer and do something.

July 6, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shereallyiscrazy

Right back at you Anna.

July 6, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Jim C., Lexington KY

It should come as no surprise that Nancy Grace was a prosecutor. What does come as a surprise is the idea that she may have, perhaps, been a successful one. Mrs. Grace apparently has no notion of "Innocent Until Proven Guilty," and displays a flagrant level of self-embodied arrogance. This woman is an embarrassment, in my opinion, to the other parts and personalities of CNN. Suggestions? Hmmm... A higher dose of medication for Nancy Grace! –Or perhaps a little less. One can never be too certain. Either way, I haven't viewed CNN in my home for nearly six years, and prefer only to visit the site on the Web. Why, you ask? YES. You've guessed it... Nancy Grace.

July 6, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Mark

Nancy Grace should know our legal system isn't about justice, right and wrong. It's about manipulating the law and twisting it to your best advantage. Lawyers have worked to evolve the system to this point, so look in the mirror if it's not the system you want.

July 6, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Dachau

Nancy Grace is a Roland Freisler in disguise. I hope CNN is going to pull her off. What a hateful woman. I think the Casey anthony case verdict is questionable but dear nancy is spewing hate and disregard to the law of this country if it doesn't fit her. Just as Roland Freisler did. Didn't she also settle a lawsuit for wrongful death implications? Roland Freisler sent 100s of people to death – Nancy one so far and a second one almost..... RESPECT the law! crwal back under the stone you came from and hope you never meet me.

July 6, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |