Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. damien

nancy grace is a joke

July 6, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Crazy Lady Walking

Does CNN/HLN drug test their employees? Could explain A LOT.

July 6, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  3. nikki s

What was it about this case that made Nancy go so out of the way to basically make a lynchmob?
    There are babies killed everyday. Kids n closets starved beaten abused chained n boxes but she picked this one case. They are all important and deserve voices. Here in Bossier City La something similar happened. I have a friend whose niece was chained up starved burned and beaten to death. Never heard it on CNN.
    Why this case?

July 6, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Crazy Lady Walking

I'm very sorry for your friend and her niece. You are right, there are so many of these cases. If you have a public forum with millions of viewers, why not cover a different case every week or month, or whatever there is time for? I think she just became obsessed to the point of mental illness over this case and can't really even function properly any longer.

July 6, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Midiman

Grace is a sack and a could do society a great service by voluntarily disappearing from the public eye, preferably permanently.

July 6, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  5. JOregon

Apparently the Mods don't like Latin.
    Without the Latin.
    The burden of the proof lies upon him who affirms, not he who denies.
    That is the Law of the land. The prosecution failed.
    Nancy doesn't like the law of the land.

July 6, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Chris

Yeah, and she probably thinks the Duke Lacrosse team is still guilty too. What a hack.

July 6, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  7. GBlane

Nobody does a better job at exploiting the dead and the innocent.

July 6, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jeanne

I just love Nancy Grace. She is dead on and SO right!!!

July 6, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rodney

yeah most scanks love her

July 6, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Rodney

Nancy Grace still showing her arrogance.If anything happens to Casey Anthony when she leaves court tomorrow it will be Nancy's fault then George and Cindy can sue this "woman".

July 6, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Connie

I have watched this case from the beginning and from the start I have said that I wondered if the state would be able to prove its case beyond reasonable doubt. I do believe in my heart that she is guilty. I think she did want to have a different life and Caylee was in the way. I also wondered why she just did not ask her parents to raise her daughter....In the end, I believe the prosecutor, the defense and the jurors did the job they were supposed to do. The jurors were not able to connect the dots....and in the end resulted in their not guilty verdict. I feel very sorry for them as I notice people seem to be pointing out negative points regarding various jurors. No one is perfect...everyone has made a mistake or two in their lifetime. We cannot judge them...we were not in their shoes.

July 6, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Travis Williamson

Well past time for Nancy Grace to go. She couldn't try her way out of a paper bag, and to even suggest that she doesn't agree with the jury shows how ignorant of the rules of evidence, and the rules of professional ethics.

If she really wanted to be helping the prosecution she should have been pointing out how difficult a case this was going to be for the prosecution from the git go. Thankfully it appeared that the State's prosecution team didn't pay here any lip service and really worked hard on trying to prove a very, very difficult case of murder.

I think the State's biggest mistake in this case was seeking the death penalty. It probably turned the jury way, way off, and they could never recover. Once you lose credibility with the jury it is all over, and they probably lost that credibility with they sought the death penalty in a case where they could not prove the cause of death. That is something you just don't do.

Travis

July 6, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  12. paul

Seriously, CNN? You quote someone referring to God as "the Lord" but you can't even capitalize it? That's offensive.

July 6, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seriously

If that's the only thing you found offensive in that interview then you have some real issues.

July 6, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Macy

I noticed that too but it is so typical of CNN.

July 6, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Free Troy Davis

Reasonable doubt is for reasonable people. 50% of us Americans beleive she is guilty and should be punished- even though a jury of her peers found her not guilty. I guess 50 % of us would fit right in with the Taliban.

July 6, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Hrod

Nancy Grace is a disgrace. to say the state did a great job presenting their case is crazy. No cause of death, murder weapon, or motive. The jury`s job is to find beyond a shadow of a doubt she was guilty. The state did not do that and I am no lawyer.

July 6, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rorn

OK Star Jones with the "Im a lawyer" crap. Any moron would know that Casey killed her daughter. You dont put duck tape on a drowned dead child even if she did "accidentally" drown in the pool. What is wrong with you people defending this murderer?? I dont know who Im more disgusted with, Casey or the idiots that are on her side!

July 6, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Oh_Amur'ca

Sometimes I have an internal debate with myself over which will have the more negative lasting impact on the world: Hummer SUVs or Nancy Grace. I've never been able to decide.

July 6, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Eric P

That's a toss up, indeed. Both are revolting to the eyes and senses...and their existence defies logic.

July 6, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |