Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. ROCK

Let's ALL BOYCOTT any future Casey Anthony Interviews, movies or book deals. BOYCOTT BOYCOTT!

July 6, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • bernice

God Bless little Caylee cause these jurors were stupid

July 6, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • NoDoubt

Exactly. Plus, she WILL mess up again in the future. Just a question of when and how. Hopefully she won't ever breed again.

July 6, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Rorn

Are you kidding me Dee? "She [Nancy Grace] is doing the country the greatest disservice and that is deciding guilt before guilt has been proven by a court of law". Anyone who has followed this case for any given time would know without a doubt that Tot mom is as guilty as sin. A child murderer goes free but you say Nancy Grace is the nations travesty? Do YOU chloroform and duck tape your childs mouth shut before throwing them in the trunk of your Sunbird for a joy ride? Is that why you want to defend a murderer and blast a person who has the guts to say "she did it"?

July 6, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stuart Dooley

Prove it. That's how our justice system works, Nancy should know better.

July 6, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seriously

You lost all of the intelligent people at "tot mom". You may as well just call her Ore Ida. It's just as ridiculous and indicative of trailer park roots.

July 6, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • SteveP

And prove OJ is guilty too. Wow, a few naive people out here tonight.

July 6, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • SteveP

...and the one thing that makes ours the greatest legal system in this world is the very thing that makes it one of the more fallible as well.

July 6, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mark Trexler

Nancy Grace is at the bottom of the food chain. She destroyed one mom to the point where the mom committed suicide. She's made more than a million dollars with her non stop babble about this case. As for this jury, they did the right thing. They didn't convict someone on hearsay and rumors. They made their decision on the evidence presented by the state, which came no where near the ability to convict someone of first degree murder. No motive, no murder weapon, no DNA, and the list goes on and on. In the end, the only conviction was on stacked charges. And the reason they were stacked is because the Prosecutor wanted to throw a bunch of stuff at the wall and hoped something would stick. Now, that's pathetic. It's just sad this young child lost her life and we may never know how.

July 6, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Acaraho

What about Richard Ricci, the guy NG "convicted" of the abduction of Elizabeth Smart. He died in jail and then they found Elizabeth Smart with Brian Mitchell. NG uses people regardless of whether or not they are guilty or innocent and she doesn't care whether or not they are guilty or innocent as long as she drums up ratings and self serves her millionaire salary. She is a bloodsucker in the true sense of the word.

July 6, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  4. JakeH

To: The CNN Board of Directors

From: A former fan of CNN

Subject: Nancy Grace

FIre this woman rapidly. Your future as a viable and credible news organization is at stake. Continuing to give this woman a place in your family of networks is a certain path to becoming the "National Enquirer" of broadcast news.

Wake Up!

July 6, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stuart Dooley

Totally agree, CNN used to be a respected name, now it's just like any other tabloid journalism show out there.

July 6, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  5. JJ

Nobody cares if you agree with the jury. You're nothing but a useless rabble-rousing female of the species.

July 6, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Vero

Was it just me? Did anyone else notice? Seemed like Casey, during the not guilty aftermath, was trying to flirt with a young dark handsome attorney that came in to shake hands with the team and Casey. She gave him a stare and her eyes opened wide like she was trying to flirt with him. Odd that she would do that after all the emotion of the moment.

July 6, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seriously

It may be time for you to turn off the TV and re-engage with the outside world. The trail is ove rnow and I don't think there's much demand for an after-the-verdict-flirting-by-the-defendant-monitor. Well, except perhaps on the Nancy Grace Show.

July 6, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Candie

CNN/HLN needs to drop Nancy Grace. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!!

July 6, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • SteveP

And, as is he case here...innocent despite guilt.

July 6, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Stuart Dooley

You don't have to agree, that's right, but you are usually wrong. How she still has a show is beyond me.

July 6, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • dale.zalewski

ehhhh, everytine I hear this ignorant broad go off on one of her opinionated rants I pause for a reality check and remind myself that opinions are like a-$-$-h-o-l-e-s.....everybody's got one.

July 6, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Chet

Completeley agree with Nancy...She is 100% correct..

July 6, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stuart Dooley

So you are wrong most of the time too?

July 6, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • SteveP

Nice try, Stu. Delusion.

July 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Acaraho

She ought to be forced to change her name to Nancy Disgrace.

July 6, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  11. robert

The Real Story. Caylee tragically drowned in the families backyard pool. Casey completely freaked out.In Casey's warped way of thinking, it was decided to make it look like a kidnapping and homicide. She placed duct tape over Caylee's mouth. She put the body in her trunck. drove around with it there until she had to get rid of it. Then placed Caylee at the site where she was eventually found. Does this make her a horrible person, yes. My question to you is, does this make her a murderer

July 6, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • SteveP

No, that does not. The fact that she murdered her own child with malice of forethought, on the other hand, does make her a murderer.

July 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike

Haha. Your d u m b if u believe that actually happened.

July 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

YES. You are delusional; the child DID NOT drown. She was killed by the hands of her mother. I guess there are more than 12 stupid people who truly believe Jose Baez fake theory given to him by his pathological liar client b

July 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

YES. You are delusional; the child DID NOT drown. She was killed by the hands of her mother. I guess there are more than 12 stupid people who truly believe Jose Baez fake theory given to him by his pathological liar client.

July 6, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • SteveP

I still suspect suicide. That's about as plausible as Casey Anthony being innocent. Criminally naive.

July 6, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seriously

Good to see that the Psychic Network has moved to the internet.

July 6, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Beverly

Who is paying her attorney fees?

July 6, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • JakeH

Given the amount of money she's made spewing her drivel about the case....Nancy Grace should pay for the trial. I'm sure she'd still have a hefty profit left.

July 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Rick

And one thing . I know little Caylee is is in the arms of GOD. That is what everyone is forgetting

July 6, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Macy

That is the only comforting fact.

July 6, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Zero1020

Every time this horrible person opens her big fat mouth America is disgraced. She should be disbarred and fired from HLN for starting this witch hunt against Casey.

July 6, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • SteveP

Witch hunt my backside. I guess OJ was innocent too, right? Delusion.

July 6, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • KathySanDiego

I wrote HLN that very thing. She has no business on tv. She lies, distorts and misleads her audience. Send her to Fox, she'll fit right in with her delusions of grandeur. Nancy Grace should go away, she's a disgrace.

July 6, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • SteveP

Kathy...forest and the trees. Eye on the ball here. A young girl was tragically murdered by her mother. The fact that Nancy Grace is a hack is of little consequence in the grand scheme. So, she is annoying? Annoying is nowhere near as egregious as a parent taking the life of her child. Don't let the trees obscure the tragic view.

July 6, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  15. MBowen

Nancy is the single reason I stopped watching HLN completely. She is 100% biased, so narrow minded that her notepads are only 1/2 inch wide. She is so positive everything she does is perfect, and no one else can ever be right except the fools that call in and fawn all over her. Always have to hear each caller talk about "Nancy's babies" like that has anything to do with the news. All she wants to do is declare who she thinks is guilty, and then refuse to listen to any other option. She's an idiot.

HLN has become a station of left-wing talk shows all evening, and they don't mention the news at all. I think they should be charged with false advertising for calling themselves a News network..Maybe that's why they changed their name from Headline News to HLN, since they don't show any news. Just idiots like Nancy Grace and the others.

July 6, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |