Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. katie

Its a sad day in america when we can't find people to serve on a jury without criminal backgrounds. It should be law that to serve on a jury each person selected will not and can not have prior arrests or convictions such as dui or drugs. This is absolutely shameful that such people are allowed to serve and judge. No wonder she got off!

July 6, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Sam

To Nancy Grace because you are so much a beiliever in God. "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

July 6, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • jjenkins

you've got the brain of a gnat

July 6, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  3. gp

HLN shouldn't be allowed to exploit the accussed as was done in this case. In this country, your innocent until proven guilty. Spend your time and resources on the facts! Speculation is just a bunch of hot air most of us don't have time for anyway.

July 6, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • jjenkins

you believe in killing kids?

July 6, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  4. gconnelly

nancy grace is a joke. she is a glorified soap opra. her voice wreaks through my ears. i'm sick of hearing about "the twins" like any of us care about her parenting style and/or methods. I have stopped following anything on CNN that she produces. she's the sarah palin of news.

July 6, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • jjenkins

you're a bufoon

July 6, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Pat

Nancy Grace and every other embarrassing screaming legal pundit calling for and predicting the death penalty should be fired. I watched CNN....it was an embarrassment.

July 6, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • jjenkins

you're an idiot

July 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • PMD

Thank you. I could not possibly agree more with you.

July 8, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • PMD

I am agreeing with "Pat".

July 8, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  6. jjenkins

anyone who disagrees with nancy in this case is a typical american fig and should be nuked...i'd like to star with "dachau blues those poor jews" and "draw pilgrim 1"

the reason your justice system is so figged up is because you're all brainwashed

July 6, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seriously

Nancy, girl, just post under your real name. No need to hide behind jjenkins. We know you can't keep your crazy on the downlow for long.

July 6, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Walter

I'm surprised there are so many fans of Nancy Grace that can actually read and write well enough to post comments.

July 6, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Greg

Nancy Grace says:

She is is not in the business of forgiving, that's up to the Lord? Seriously Ms Grace? The Lord gave his life for you and forgave you for all of your sins, past, present and future and you're not in the business of forgiving? Bless you heart Nancy Grace. I forgive you for being a cold evil person. May God have mercy on you when you are standing in front of him.

July 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • jack

what's awesome is she could totally come out and tell her she did it with a smile on her face and because of double jeopardy being attatched no one could do anything.

July 6, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • jjenkins

you're an moron

July 6, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  9. jack

I LOVE ALL THE EXCUSES THAT COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK!!
    the CSI effect, bad lighting, the tempurature was too high or too low. juror 3, juror hamburger, purple monkey dishwasher.
    NO!! IT WAS THE PROSECUTION'S FAULT, AND THE DEFENSE PROVED REASNABLE DOUBT!
    no need for excuses.

July 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Johnny

Nancy Grace should have law license revoked. She did her level best to poison any potential member of a jury pool in the time leading up to vior dire. She is a disgrace to the profession.

July 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • jjenkins

you should have your fingers crushed with a sledgehammer

July 6, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Chet

Dirty Dozen...Nancy you are correct...I think everybody needs a camera on their head so that we can give evidence jury want..

July 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  12. David

Is it possible that the tot was involved in a pool accident or some other type of accident, and was brain damaged or some such, and Casey decided to put the tot out of her misery with choloform and she was afraid to tell the truth for fear of getting in trouble or fear of her parents wrath, and because she didn't have the maturity or personhood to do so? She wrapped the body in trash bags/laundry bags and wrapped t it in duct tape, just as her family had done with their deceased pets. Add in some emotional disturbance and you have the the behavior that appears strange to "normal" people. Make sense?

July 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  13. prrDiane

H Nancy,
    So sorry these comments are being made. You are a highly educated professional (as a I) with both renedering different opinions.
    If is because we carry those values, that set's us apart. In parta; I do think she was guilty

July 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  14. sdubs

Nancy Grace was called out multiple times by both the Georgia Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit (one step below the US Supreme Court) for flagrantly violating the rights of defendants so badly that their convictions had to be overturned. She was also called out by the same judges for her ethical missteps. If you know anything about the legal system, it is that this type of thing only happens when someone's actions are atrocious.

She's a clown, and shouldn't be allowed to talk about the legal system on TV. Get a real lawyer up there.

July 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • jjenkins

and you're mickey mouse....completely brainwashed and totally stupid

July 6, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  15. S.O.

CNN interview one of their own legal advisors...

July 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |