Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Andrew G

Nancy Grace sums up everything that is wrong with the media. This woman is a disgrace.

July 6, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Whatndaworld

Nancy, focus your anger on the prosecution. They screwed up. Why aren't you guys seeking interviews with them?

July 6, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  3. thirdone

Tot mom should be fed to the alegators.

July 6, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trollie McTrollenstein

Alligators. The word you typed was made up. Your spelling is probably one in a long list of problems that are the reason you, thankfully, don't make important decisions like who we feed to alligators.

July 6, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Martin Meyerdierks

Nancy Grace is the National Enquirer of CNN...a poor excuse for serious journalism, totally concentrating on sensational stories for the sake of ratings and trying to get the public to just agree with her opinions on stories when she has no real, legal, scientific, or otherwise facts to back her up. She's a shameful blemish on CNN's face. It's a shame that so many see her as the purveyor of "truth" in news stories when she only purveys her own "matter of fact" opinions (without the actual facts to back her up). I rank her up there with Rev. Moon and other "cult" leaders who poison the minds of the public with their views. Sad that CNN gives her a paycheck and presents her bile as "news".

July 6, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • MichelleG

Well said Martin!

July 6, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Danny

There's lots of venom here against Nancy Grace. I urge you to make your voice heard by contacting CNN at the "Contact Us" link to let them know how you feel about Nancy Grace.

July 6, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Rebecca

Nancy Grace is a bit much at times, but she is right, often- including now. There is no other reasonable explanation than what the prosecution proved. The jury was crappy.

July 6, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • dan

nope

July 6, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • A Father and Citizen

Jury Duty is not a job, its a responsibility of being a citizen. The State needs to show the proof beyond all doubt! These 12 individuals didn't feel like the State Codes they were asked to convict on had matching evidence. Nobodies fault, each part of this trial did as they were suppose to, the Judge, the State, the Defense and Jury. The system worked. They didn't say she was innocent, just not guilty of the charges they were asked to consider! DIsgrace and the others in HLN need to stop twisting words!

July 6, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cecilia Chand

"Crappy"? What do you base that on? Facts or just the ignorant vitriol of Nancy Grace. It would behoove you to reserve judgment until and unless you hear an explanation how the jury came to the conclusion that they did. Then again, you could be like Nancy Grace and make up some sensational "facts" to support your own misinformed agenda!

July 7, 2011 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
  7. MichelleG

Nancy Grace is an not an asset to CNN. I cannot stand it when callers have to brown nose about how "cute" Nancy's children are. Who cares? Are callers told to praise her children by some frightened intern? It's pointless and a waste of time. She screams and interrupts her guests.

CNN please replace Nancy Grace with a different show. How about a real journalist from 60 minutes or someone from the BBC? CNN, why, oh why didn't you employ Scott Pelley? How about Richard Quest? I am going to start campaigning for advertisers to longer sponsor her show

Maybe Nancy is secretly employed by Ruport Murdoch, because she is doing a great job turning CNN viewers away.

July 6, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • MichelleG

...to no longer...

July 6, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jo Anne Mathews

Are you serious? I think every mom likes to hear how beautiful her children are.It is a shame that you can not see it that way.

July 6, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • MichelleG

...and it's important for viewers to hear because....?

July 6, 2011 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  8. hellolaw

There was no evidence. You can't convict someone and send them to death based on a feeling. Casey probably did do it or at the minimum she was involved with it. Unfortunately the prosecutors were either terrible at laying out their evidence or, what it looks like, they just had no evidence. A smelly trunk and the fact that she was a terrible mother aren't proof that she killed.

July 6, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Det

Nancy Grace should be fired for her disgusting actions in this case. I do not care if she is guilty or innocent as it is the reporting I am upset at. Thank god I live in Canada where we do not glorify trials for tv ratings. Most of the world does this to allow a fair process. So much for American justice. Nancy grace is unethical and really a has been lawyer or a never was. Hln should do what is right and cancel her. Put her out to pasture. I think she was guilty but my only perspective is the media reports not what actually happened in the court. This is not about the trial it is about Nancy grace being the new jerry springer. Making up her own stories for ratings

July 6, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  10. HDR

Can anyone tell me why Caylee's father or the fathers family has not been mentioned at all throughout the whole process? I haven't heard of one person from that side of the family who has been interviewed, questioned or even a part of the search party.

July 6, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  11. EdNv

Please send this hasbeen attorney to FOX where they breed ignoramuses..
    For her to attack and label the jurors is unforgivable.
    I certainly pray that all DA's don't feel this contempt for us citizens!

July 6, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jo Anne Mathews

Nancy, One question for you. When casey Anthony writes a book, will we need to look in the fiction or the non-fiction section?

July 6, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Vic

Nancy (dis)Grace is the main reason that there will be no justice for Caylee. All the hype created by this so-called legal pundit gave Casey Anthony access to a legal team should could not possibly have afforded otherwise and resulted in pressure on the prosecutors to over-charge her for a crime which, although she may have commited, they could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt. CNN knows this and is now in damage control mode. Nancy (dis)Grace has lost all credibility. CNN had better wise up before they do the same.

July 6, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Michael Tripp

Why don't we make Nancy Grace the "Official Kangaroo Court of America" !!! She seems to know all. Imagine all the money that could be saved by having her see and hear all the litigation going on in this country. She has been a prosecutor. I have managed a restaurant. Does that mean I know how to run every restaurant in America? Give me a break Nancy !!! Get off your high horse and stop taking advantage of all the damaged goods out there. You are not doing any healing.

July 6, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  15. A Father and Citizen

Nancy Grace should be fired. She is a horrible commentator, she has incited the people with her severely slanted views and is just not a good person. She took an oath when she became a lawyer and to know talk about our system and how it didn't work. She is causing even more hatred and distrust of our judicial system. And she got it wrong. She is rude and distrustful herself. I have been ashamed of the reporting of HLN since this trial started but the last few days have pushed it over the line. You are suppose to report the news, hence Headline News! Where is the news? I don't want your uninformed opinion that your are paid for!

July 6, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |