Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Marcelle

Nancy! You are awesome, I am so glad that you are saying "out loud" what needs to be said. Since yesterday I have been feeling disgusted about what this world is coming to so it is good to hear you tell it how it is and how it really happened...

July 6, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank Brady

Nancy Grace is a disgusting show-boating pig.

July 6, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scott

Nancy is a shrew , a very misinformed person. I really wonder if she even knows what she is talking about. She must have been a lousy DA if she is reduced to TV reporting. Wake up Marcelle, see the light.

July 6, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris Kringle

No a Headline News watcher!

July 6, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • drbasic

Nancy awesome???......better google that!

July 7, 2011 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Guest

I agree with you Marcelle. If anyone ever had a child missing, we would all want her ranting and raving our story at all hours of the day. These idiots that are calling her a pig are disgusting.

July 7, 2011 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  2. Marion

PHOTO OF CHENEY MASON PARTYING 1 BLOCK FROM COURTHOUSE AND FLIPPING OFF ANYONE LOOKING

July 6, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • R A

So? This affects the lousy prosecution case how?

July 6, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jess

Real Classy!! Just like Casey Anthony.

July 6, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Nancy Grace's Record

Nancy Grace was a hack prosecutor with multiple ethics violations from the state of Georgia

July 6, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Adam

Nancy Grace needs to be disbarred. And this has nothing to do with whether or not Casey Anthney murdered her daughter. Sure Nancy can have freedom of speech all she wants, but lawyers do not have carte blanch to say what they want under the guise of "freedom of speech". When you are sworn in as a lawyer, you have certain ethical duties and obligations to live up to that constrain certain freedoms you would otherwise have. A member of the BAR should never disparage a jury or speak of defendants as she routinely does on her show. Her disdain for the jury system of this country and this jury's verdict sickens me. We do not have a system that railroads defendants from the start, as she often does on her program. This women profits off the murder and sufferring of others, she is NOT an advocate for justice.

July 6, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nancy Is A Harpy

She also thought the Duke lacrosse team was guilty. What a track record this harpy has.

July 6, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tonya

I am am Def. not a fan of her show. The way she acts and carries on, it gives lawyers a bad name:p..Ppl clue in she WAS a lawyer..and how does she act any different? But seriously..she drives me..:s

July 9, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  4. faye

Have you considered Casey could have drown Calee in the pool, took her out, laid her on the ground to put the tape on her face, maybe was going to bury her and decided against it knowing her parents would see the fresh dirt. That could be why the dogs picked up her scent in the back yard. The tape was just insurance to be sure she was dead. Just a thought.

July 6, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Have you considered there is absolutely nothing to support anything you just said?

July 7, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Kevin

Nancy Grace, just shut up! Please! Go away!

July 6, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. BobInIrvine

Nancy Grace said "The jury is the sole judge of facts, evidence and the law."

Um, Nancy sweetie, no. The jury is the TRIER of FACT. The judge is the judge of evidence and the law. You've been out of the courthouse too long.

July 6, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Adam

Well said Bob!!

July 6, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • PMD

Great comment from an intelligent person. Blatantly shows how ignorant of the law NG is – that is Law 101. Jury is the trier of fact. Wow. She is a complete blowhard. Cannot believe CNN has her on the air. And Mitchell needs to go too – running through a parking lot (live) for an interview ? Please CNN – come to your senses and replace these two airheads.

July 8, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  7. timwarren82

Please get rid of Nancy.

July 6, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • oldman57

Yes, CNN please!

July 6, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Joe M.

The public does not have to confrom its opinion to that of the jury. The public was able to see every bit as much of the evidence as the jury was able to, and thus was able to come to its own conclusion. The public has every right to believe she is guilty, and proclaim as such. The only difference between the public and the jury's opinion is that the jury's opinion could have sentenced her to death.

July 6, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • JOSEPH

Yeah right, tell me how that work with all of the lynching that occured against blacks in south. When the "Public" becomes the judge, jury and executioner that's what you have...A Lynch mob!

July 6, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  9. jz1

The jury is the sole judge of facts, evidence and the law. A quote from Nancy the know nothing.

Go back to law school Nancy the Judge interperts the Law, the jury the facts. Some prosecutor you must have been . If you were as good at that, as you are bad at being a broadcaster, whoever you prosecuted must have been happy to see you on the other side of the aisle.

July 6, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Rage

Nancy Grace is an idiot. How the hell did she get on tv.

July 6, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • tomict

how did she get on tv? hmmm....lessee....how did ellen the degenerate get on tv? how did rozie o'dozie get on tv? how did j leno geto on tv? hell, even rikki lake had a talk show, carnie wilson too! all ya gotta do is show your ignorance and there will be a group of idiots around to call it entertaining! that's how she got on tv! god bless america!

July 6, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wallis3

...That my friends is THE REAL QUESTION..!.It's a pitty. So many talented people out there and we have to swallow this nutty blonde.

July 7, 2011 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Christian

Entertainment. HLN is the equivalent of TMZ.

July 10, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  11. JImG

She was a lousy prosecutor in Ga. and is a perfect example of what is wrong with this country....

July 6, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  12. John

Nancy, you are a useless windbag. You were wrong on the Duke lacross team, and you are wrong here.

July 6, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Andrew Morency

Way to go Nancy. You are right on. This jury was flawed.....some coming out seem border-line clueless. Guess Mark Twain was right about juries.
    Keep up the good work

July 6, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  14. MARION

NASTY DEFENSE !!!

July 6, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Amanda

I think Nancy Grace is a disgrace - everyone seems to forget how she bullied a young mother on her show– who proceeded to commit suicide– NG said she was a horrible mother and that is why her child died. Ms. Grace you spoke on CNN about Casie Anthony and others (including drunk driving jurors) making millions off her case AND YOU???? I'm sure you've made millions off this case and you are a bully and a ratings "wh-" You put the legal profession and well meaning prosecutors and defense attorneys as well as innocent people to shame! Take a look in the mirror.

July 6, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Allan

Nancy Grace should be banned from TV.

July 6, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

and considered for censure for disrespecting the process and profession of law.

July 7, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Guest

Uhhhh, that mother commited suicide because she was GUILTY!!! Not because She bullied her. I pray that we would NEVER be in a position of having a missing child...but if that happened you would be BEGGING her to cover it.

July 7, 2011 at 2:26 am | Report abuse |