Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Syd

I think goofy Grace pay CNN to be the host rather get paid from CNN .

July 6, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • briguy

Nancy Grace makes money off of dead kids...she is a loser saying Casey will make money off of this well Nancy all you do is make money off of dead kids with your stupid show go to facebook search i hate nancy grace it has balloned overnight look at the comments on ther you are a disgrace to tv reporting

July 6, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Kandy

I LOVE Nancy Grace & I think it's awesome that she stands up for the victims! I don't see how any jury couldn't see that lie after lie after lie Casey Anthony wiped away any reasonable doubt of her guilt! Wow she'll get out, have another child & have a chance to murder it as well! Sad sad day in America!

July 6, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seriously

What kind of person calls a child "it"?!? You better watch out, Nancy may deem you the next TOT MOM!

July 6, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • briguy

you like Nancy do you hmmmm you like that she makes money off of dead kids nice

July 6, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • briguy

This woman is a menace to society. She has caused the death (by suicide) of at least one innocent. She attempts to sway the American Justice system with her biased rants. She refuses to accept responsibility when she is wrong. Casey Anthony has not lied nearly as much as Nancy Grace has. Her book is full of lies about her marriage, her twins, the death of her fiance. We demand that HLN take this monster off the air

July 6, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  3. alan

Nancy. As a retired canadian police officer I find it interesting that you all blame the jury,and the prosecution. The problem is that you and the media got on this story with the intention of investigation, trying and executing the mother. In doing so, you put pressure on the police, as your sherrifs offices are elected, to get this case to court. The result was that a poorly prepared case was given to the prosecutors as it was too early. If the media would have backed off, the police could have wiretapped, investigated until the evidence was beyond a resonable doubt, Casey Anthony is deceased and there should have been plenty of time to investigate as there is no statute of limitation on murder. You have no one but yourselves to blame for the hurried, rushed and poorly prepared case against this person.

July 6, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Le

You are so wrong. I care less if you are retired ex-offer – this is a pulic trial and with that, why should the media not cover trials. Do you know all the missing children out there – not found, and you know the police rely on the media to help bring attention and help in the search. Don't blame NG for investigators not finding what they need – they are the only ones that anwer that question. Casey lied to police over and over – why with their experience, could they not get her to crack? Is that NG's fault too. You need to hear what the Jurors said, they were missing information – and no one could tell what happened to Caylee after she was decomposed for so long. Put your angry to the right person if you are really concerned about the victim, that being Caylee – at Casey. She is the one that put this investigation at risk and she alone. I wonder why the great police of Orlando could not get her to tell the truth.

July 6, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elaine

Bravo! Well said!

July 6, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nancy Is A Harpy

Well said.

July 6, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  4. J

While I agree with her views, I think Nancy Grace needs help.

July 6, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Le

Nancy Grace is correct, because she was found not guilty does not mean she did notmean she did not kill her daughter, she did. We all know it and the evidence points to her. Just because it was minus a few details, doesn't make her innocent of murdering her daughter. The jury instructions was the problem, too complex. In fact two jurors said they wish there was more – both would have loved to put her away. So that means they knew she was guilty but the instructions did not permit them to make her guilty. So they had no choice. And they said they wanted to convict her because they thought she was guilty, but the instructions made it impossible to do so. Too much jargon. I would ask all of the world to not buy into her lies – she murdered her daughter and should not make a penny for doing it. Please do not buy any books or support any "Lifetime" movie – nothing. It would be a lie – a false story. Caylee is dead and should not be Casey's pay check for the rest of her life. I hope that Caylee haunts her for the rest of her life.

July 6, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Casey lover

You sound a little mad there Le, she didn't do it and you know it, so go continue to get off listening to that terrible faux blonde woman trying to continue her media crusade, her quest to become famous through others suffering because she couldn't hack it as a prosecutor. Goes right along with her past riddled with ethics questions and violations.

So you know, i'm going to buy every single book, including her OJ style "If I did it-" and religiously DVR and buy DVD copies of every lifetime movie that comes out, just to support Casey against that hack of a woman Nancy Grace

July 6, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Le

To "Casey Lover" – you have every right to support who you want and to buy all the crappy books you want, but you have misguided anger towards NG for some reason. This great land of our allows for media attention of public trials. No I am not mad at all because I know how things are going to be for her, casy, she forever be seen a child killer, that is just the reality of it. Non-guilty only means there was not enought evidence to convict her, not that she did not do it (but we know she did!).
      I would have more respect for you if you would have said you were a Caylee Lover, afterall this little is point of the entire story, and thank goodness the media gives us information so we can form our own personal opinion about trials, people, etc. The media being plural, meaning more than Nancy Grace, i.e., CNN, MSNBC, ET Tonight, ABC News, NBC News, Fox News, Good Morning America, etc.

July 6, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  6. American

Nancy Grace: A model for making a career off the misery of others.

July 6, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Lovemydaughter

Nancy Thank yoiu for all of the effort you have put forth in this case. Okay so now can the alleged Grandmother get her DNA test and then file a wrongful death lawsuit against her. To precious Caylee, I am sorry our justice system failed you. Maybe you can come an visit your Mom in hear dreams and have her relive how she made you suffer at her hands.

July 6, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seriously

Yeah, that is a great outcome. The mother of the sperm donor coming to get her pound of flesh in the form of cash. That really would honor the deceased.

July 6, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  8. j.a.

I find the way Nancy Grace has attacked the jurors is awful. What a shame that CNN let her get away with it. She was not sitting on the jury, she has no right bashing them. She needs to respect them, she doesn't have to agree, but they deserve the respect. Will never watch her show again. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

July 6, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Tom Knight

Nancy Grace, more than anyone, has profited from Caylee's death. She, and HLN, have made the most money from the death of this little girl, and they should both be ashamed of themselves. At this point Grace is attempting to incite vigilante justice by ranting on. She needs to be removed from the air before someone gets hurt due to her actions.

July 6, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Pewter

White people are just stupid! Do white people not have ANYTHING better to do, than to keep up with a trial that doesn't even involve a family memnber? Get a freakin life!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brett

Hmmm....O.J.?

July 6, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • drbasic

and you have scanned how many hundreds of replies to get to here?

July 7, 2011 at 3:42 am | Report abuse |
  11. Webman6

Nancy Grace has certainly let all her viewers know just what she thinks about the jury that returned a not guilty verdict in the Casey Anthony case. And it is reprehensible. Nancy is a hateful, deceitful horrible excuse for a human being. CNN and HLN should fire her immediately. Casey Anthony should file a lawsuit against her for every penny she has. She thinks she's some kind of legal prophet, a sort of courtroom Jesus Christ. She's disgusting.
    This is the big story that CNN should be focusing on. All CNN and HLN viewers should phone CNN in Atlanta and register their disgust with Nancy Grace and demand she be fired immediately.

July 6, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  12. helloeyes

Nancy, you were wrong. You know it was an accident. You tried to convict her in the media. You are an angry, bitter woman and I hope you rot in hell for the way you handled the Anthony tragedy.

July 6, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  13. alan

BLAME CSI SHOWS ???

July 6, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jim

I agree with Ms Grace that the girl is guilty, I do not agree with her characterization of the Jury. She said "one juror has an arrest for DUI.... I too, have an arrest for DUI, in 1986. I also have 20 yrs of Navy Service, with a Top Secret Clearance, beginning in 1989. A mistake is a mistake. Doesn't exclude you from doing your civic duty.

July 6, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seriously

Thank you! Both for your service and your reasonable comment.

July 6, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Coasters

Nancy Grace you do not have to agree with the jury but you should honor their findings and stop trying to crucify a young woman on TV. There was one things that the prosecutors could not say in closing arguments. This one thing will remove all doubt from your mind!

July 6, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |