Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Rich

You know what? I really don't "give a fig" about Nancy Grace's opinion, either!

July 6, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Todd

Hey Nancy, ever apologize to the "rapists" from Duke U? Or are you like Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley? If ever there were a woman who should stay home and cook for someone else and keep quiet...

July 6, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Allan

Nancy Grace needs to be banned from TV.

July 6, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Christen

Lol wutever Nancy grace knows what she is talking about! I have watched this case from day one and casey is guilty!

July 6, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Nate

Nothing changes the fact that Nancy Grace is a horrible, horrible person.

July 6, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Phydoux

How can Nancy Disgrace possibly think the prosecution had a case? And a murder 1 case at that? It was the sketchiest evidence ever!! No wonder she's not a practicing attorney any more. Uneducated or not, the jury came up with the right verdict. I'm not saying Casey Anthony didn't do anything wrong, she is as much of a freak as Nancy Disgrace, just that no one has direct evidence to put either one of them away where they belong.

July 6, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • been there

The problem wasn't with the evidence (or lack of...)...the problem, and this is from having served twice on a jury in the 9th circuit court, is that the jururs, having been sequestered for 6 weeks, were tired, frustrated, and totally disinterested in the case, focusing more on how to arrive at a decision that would allow them to return home at the earliest possible date. Anyone who has served on a lengthy jury, especially when sequestered, understands that the inherent selfishness of individuals who are taken from their work, jobs, and possible paychecks, could really give a flip about a long, complicated case like the Anthony trial...none of them wanted to arrive at a decision that would keep them sequestered for a possible additional week or two. Face facts...people are petty whether you want to think so or not!

July 6, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  5. CBR

I suppose some might think that Nancy Grace was within her bounds to hype this whole story. I do not think I watched one evening newscast without the mention of the trial. Ms. Grace started a media frenzy and now she says she does not have to accept the verdict. Of course not, this trial got her show ratings. Had she not done this I wonder if she would still be on television.

If you believe in the justice system then you must agree that a jury of peers decided this case. They were in the courtroom every day, heard all of the evidence and made the judgment call.They saw and heard all of the testimony and were privy to body language/ Their decision is final and Ms. Grace needs to move on.She can continue to hammer away at Ms. Anthony but she will need to find another case if her program is going to survive.

July 6, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • ksmc

Where is the "like" button!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  6. alan

BLAME CSI SHOWS ?? GIVE ME A BREAK... GET OFF THE BACKS of the police, give them the time, and tools that they need and they will put the case together. Sometimes the evidence takes longer than an hour to put together Nancy. You need to be silent while an investigation is going on, then you will see results. In a murder case like this, there is no rush to get to court,, if you rush, you just saw the results. If you are patient, thourough, and persistent, the police can have CSI like results. The media and political pressure got this woman off.

July 6, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Tarea

It's very interesting that the majority of posts on this site who are against Nancy Grace are male. Does Nancy Grace really have that much of your power? If it was Ned Grace? not Nancy Grace would there still be such rude, disgusting, and amoral comments?

July 6, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Todd

Would you rather we come down hard on Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, or one of the republican presidential candidates?

July 6, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seriously

Last time I checked I was a female and I absolutely ABHOR Nancy Grace. (And BTW, not everyone uses their real name, or a screen name indicitive of their gender, when posting on an online forum.) In my oipinion, Nancy Grace shows that out of control anger and aggression are not gender-specific defects. I've never known a man as angry as she is. I've often wondered if she's on steroids.l

July 6, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michigan

Disliking Nancy Grace is not the exclusive domain of men. I am a woman, and I have no use for her. She is totally irresponsible. I fear that she will incite her viewers to become vigilantes. She is dangerous.

July 7, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  8. The Prince of Darkness

I haven't been dancing Nancy since you sold me your soul. I've been waiting for you so we can tango again.

July 6, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Bubb Rubb

How does this disgusting, self aggrandizing, holier than thou shrieking Harpy not work for Fox? Inexplicable. If only we were all strong enough to ignore her and make her go away. Oh well.

July 6, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Danny

Harvey Levin on TMZ has also trashed Nancy Grace on his show, TMZ Live, about her disparaing comments regarding the jurors and the verdict. I applaud Harvey for speaking out against Nancy!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Ted

Nancy Grace is a bottom feeder. I'd rather watch the home shopping network than her, and that's saying a lot!

July 6, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  12. DEEJ

In plain words, if Nancy were the prosecutor the verdict would have been guilty. Yeah, right. What's next Nancy, Supreme Court nomination?

July 6, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Alicia

I love Nancy grace and because of her at least we can see what is going on around us. She helps law enforcement and speak out for victums. She want justice for Caley. I am so sad and mad about Casey's verdict. It is a slap on everybody face who try to bring justice for Caylee. I am so sad for all hardwork everybody did to find caley and what comes out, victory of Devil. I hope Casy will go to Hell soon and I am happy Caley is away from devil.Nancy you are always the best and we all love you. God will continue bless you because you are helping to bring justice.

July 6, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seattle-N

She is a talking head

July 6, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elyse

well said!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seriously

If you need Nancy Grace to show you what's going on around you, then you have bigger problems than a stranger murdering their child. Also, you may want to check out the plural.

July 6, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Seattle-N

My question if she wants to be in the courtroom so much the why is she not there. Quick sensationalizing on TV and get back to where she wants to be or did her god tell her that she can judge people from outside the courtroom.

July 6, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Kevin

She's guilty. Too bad we can't put her in a cell with Scott Peterson & let them lie to each other, because I'm sure everyone else is sick of the lies! Nancy Grace show is amazing!

July 6, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |