Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. WillH85

As much as I think Casey is guilty, we still have a legal process and I am sickened by how much the media judges people before the jury can. Nancy Grace has to be the worst when it comes to that. There is nothing professional about the woman and it's a shame that CNN gives her a voice.

July 6, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • y2kougrtt

I agree. Sick of media attempting to subvert the legal process. Eat it, Nancy Grace. This is your own doing, and I hope it will be your undoing. If you had let this play out locally, justice for the child would hae happened. Now, justice for mom, because of the media attention, was the only alternative. Shame on you and your ridiculous show making a mockery of the death of a child...are you happy with what it got you?

July 6, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • supernut1971

I couldn't agree more and the fact that she's pointing fingers about the cash grab opportunities for jurors etc. is insane. Nancy Grace is the epitome of lop sided journalism and hypocrisy. How much do you get paid Nancy Grace?? Getting the entire country all riled up is not the answer. Nobody in their right mind is happy about the verdict but lets move on to more productive thoughts. Please give the seat to a responsible journalist like Beth Karas, Paula Zahn or Catherine Crier. Ratings=$$$ and you've made your fair share I'm sure

July 6, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • ksmc

LIKE!!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  2. dan

nancy grace is just a stupid b!tch

July 6, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  3. MichelleG

Eliott Spitzer show has been terminated. Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell should have been first on the chopping block!

July 6, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  4. jess

Get rid of Nancy Grace...she is like a female Glenn Beck.

July 6, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  5. BombardierBob

Nancy Grace being a former Prosecutor, did nothing more then try to sensationalize a court case. Frankly Nancy Grace did nothing in reporting news but more mouthing off her feelings and personal views on the story. Sorry but when CNN goes from reporting the news to this sort of mess I turn to other news to get an unbiased view on what is going on in the world.

Prosecutors don't make the best journalist but a twisted one sided point of view...

July 6, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Noble9

Juries want it to be like it is on CSI with cool graphics and air tight forensic evidence. The real world isn't like that. This woman killed her kid, anyone with half a brain can see that.

July 6, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mary Ann

Juror 3 on ABC tonight said she believed George was there when Caylee died. Right after, they showed George on the stand saying he was not at home...it could Not have been more clear that he knew nothing about that baby dying. This juror is lacking common sense and logic. Still George and Cindy say the verdict was fair. They loved Caylee more than anyone else so if they think its "fair" for their daughter to get away with murdering Caylee then why should we as a societynhe enraged?

July 6, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Henry

Nancy Grace = loudmouth, know-it-all b!tch...

July 6, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Lisa Allen

I think Nancy Grace is first-class. She is a fine attorney and a good woman.

July 6, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • BombardierBob

but she should not be on CNN period!

July 6, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • JakeH

Then let her prove her skill in a court of law, up against real Judges and real Lawyers.

Oh, that's right, she already did that. The Georgia Supreme Court and the 11 Circuit Court of Appeals cited her for several instances of prosecutorial misconduct.

Nevermind....just fire her...

July 6, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • supernut1971

If she tried this case I wonder if she would call her "Tot Mom" in the courtroom. Probably

July 6, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Kay

The jury had plenty of evidence given to them that Tot Mom was a bad mother who let something terrible happen to her daughter while she was in her care – that to me SCREAMS child abuse. How the jury didn't at least convict her of that is beyond me, and that is the reason I am so angry. Not guilty of murder, I can somewhat understand – but child abuse? Come on.

July 6, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Peter

Nancy Grace: This woman brings the law into disrepute. She is a disgusting example of someone who would send an innocent to the gallows to satisfy her own ego.
    e,g. Richard Ricci (Elizabeth Smart case
    She has received countless admonitions from State and Federal , for her lack of ethics and conduct .
    She is reprehensible .

July 6, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jeff

Nancy Grace's legal opinions pretty much explain why she isn't practicing law. The Supreme Court of Georgia twice reprimanded her for prosecutorial misconduct and overturned a murder conviction saying her conduct was inexcusable.

She continues to exploit and fabricate the details of her fiance's death further career.

She needs to go far away...

July 6, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Tuck13

Casey is guilty, how do you explain a little girl missing for 31 days and her mother not telling anyone? By the way, how can George and Cindy be so upset about Caylee missing when they didn't have a hard time taking the oath swearing to tell the truth so help them God, yet found it so easy to lie. Is their god one of convience, what a family! By the way, for those who are hating on Nancy, just turn the tv channel if you find her so offensive.

July 6, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Krystanie

Nancy is the best & full of Grace! If you or a family member were ever a victim of such a heinous crime you would be appreciative of her effort to see those responsible pay for their crimes. All of you bad mouthing Nancy are appalling! What are you doing to help? Nancy brings media attention & often times that's how criminals are caught! You just can't fix stupid!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • BombardierBob

CNN is for telling the news not Prosecuting cases and showing it one side or over hyping the case presented to the public. She was all but disbarred and you never ask her why that is? This should raise flags... Remember CNN used to be unbiased, now that has changed with Nancy Grace on CNN...

July 6, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • JakeH

You are so correct. "Stupid" is simply NOT repairable. And Nancy Grace is the epitome of "STUPID." Ergo, haul her stupid a** to the nearest junk yard and scrap her out.

July 6, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  15. fourrilla

Just some observations on this interview. Obvious problem jurors- Welcome to mankind, if it wasn't DUI, drug paraphernalia and a fight (none of which was a conviction by the sound of it) then it would be traffic tickets and detention in school. Being within earshot of a conversation- really that's evidence in her book? can't imagine what kind of crimes i'm linked to for eating out at restaurants. Juries watching to much CSI? FOR REAL! Wouldn't it be ironic if the jurors were avid N.G. viewers? I guess our television viewing will be questioned during jury selection should she have any say in it. "Put on my hip boots.....and looked for Caylee myself"- Why the hip boots NG? if you cared so much, that desk in front of you and the money you make wouldn't have mattered and you would have done it. Seems you're a bit more into keeping up that hype, at least that what the FACTS seem to scream

July 6, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |