Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Lilia Neskina

I beleive in justice system even if it lets go of people who commited a crime, because nothing is worse then putting inocent persone to jail. Nancy should relax and respect our justice system – we are not in middle ages

July 6, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • mini fox

i agree with Nancy....I DONT HAVE TO AGREE WITH NANCY! (HER)!
      WE DO NOT LIVE IN SALEM!!!!
      DEFENSE ATTY BARRACUDA BAEZ SAVED ANOTHER LIFE....RIP CAYLEE, MAY THIS MEDIA MADNESS STOP INCITING CHAOS.

July 6, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • justme

I understand in a way what you are saying, but disagree strongly. It is more then likely that type of thinking that got her off in the first place. Every one is to "scared" to make the wrong decision that someone whom just murdered her daughter is now able to live her life and profit from killing her to boot. And back in the middle ages, she would be dead. =)

July 6, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Hugo

The Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Lindsya Lohan and Nancy Grace. you are in GREAT compnay Nancy, keep it up.
    Deat CNN, Put something useful on, like a Test pattern or maybe the chance to watch paint dry. At least that would be honest.

July 6, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  3. DOC

Searching for a little bit to write here?

July 6, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  4. party of one

I seem to be the only one agreeing with her. Who knew I was such a rebel? If it wasn't for Nancy Grace I'd never have gotten the opportunity to watch the trial on tv.

July 6, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Brett

Nancy Grace is a rich woman because that poor little girl died. Disgusting...disgusting...disguting. What a profit monger.

July 6, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  6. meteor

jWhat a shame Grace's interviewer didn't interview her the way she speaks to all her guests i.e. interrupt constantly without giving them the chance to answer the question. Unbearable woman

July 6, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Tot Mom-Mom in PA

Rorn and Anna (banana)Brntham: HELLO!!!!! This is not about Caylee.....you apparently are so misguided that you are on the incorrect blog....GO LOOK FOR THE RIGHT ONE!!!! This is about NG and you are exhibiting the exact behavior and mentality that NG promotes! Tell me...are you members of her little media-cult! Seems she has managed to brain-wash you in the past 3 years as she has a friend of mine...now, I see this friend confused, in a constant state of anxiety, and unable to understand how I was able to predict how the jury was going to rule. It's a disgrace what Nancy has accomplished with her worthless, one-sided show! CNN/HLN: you need to get her off the air....I don't even watch CNN anymore because you promote this bimbo!!!! --Alas! I still have MSNBC !!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. South Mississippi

Sorry, but Nancy is a sensationalist....listen to the Don Henley song....dirty laundry.

July 6, 2011 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Casey Lover 22

Casey Anthony is HOT! so leave her alone!

July 6, 2011 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  10. 47654ads

Nancy Grace cannot reproduce! She gets jealous at someone who can produce a beautiful child like Caylee, but do not know how to care for her child. Nancy Grace is a monster because when she gets jealous at you, she wants you DEAD!

July 6, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Derek

I'd bang Casey...she fine!

July 6, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Danny

The TMZ Live clip where Harvey rips into Nancy Grace is posted on the TMZ website.

July 6, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Candace

I am in shock and awe that any self-respecting lawyer would call this a strong case. There was no evidence of any quality to pin down the cause of death, therefore nothing to distinguish an accident from a murder. I am embarrassed for this woman to hear her speak such total nonsense. What does she call a weak case? And what would she call a case in which there actually is hard evidence of time, cause, motive? It would be nice if a motive and a penalty for the death itself might come to pass someday. But NG's words and actions are that of a vigilante, not something that resembles a proper carriage of justice. I will remain forever grateful that this jury was able to take their task seriously, and to think and act independently, and that they were courageous enough to do so.

July 6, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  14. John

Nancy Grace all you have done is make money off boosting your ratings by reporting on the Anthony case.

You claim to seek justice, but then you get angry because the jury didn't reach the verdict that you wanted. You were not on the jury. The girl went through the process and she was found not guilty. You as a former prosecutor, if you left out your emotions, would concede that the prosecution did not prove its case in every aspect beyond a reasonable doubt. People lied on the stand. Mason pointed out many different things in his closing argument that there was most assuredly reasonably doubt in many aspects.

As you know not guilty doesn't mean innocent it means the prosecution did NOT prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt!

You made money off this girl so stop making comments about the fact that she might make money.

You did the SAME thing boosting your ratings on your show talking about the case.

I would WELCOME Casey Anthony into my home if I could only get in contact with her.

NO ONE deserves to be tried in the media like all of you media people have tried this case within.

July 6, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Joe

In my opinion Nancy Gracy did a lot more harm then good. Does it help to have a case like this blow up on national media? Clearly it doesn't help the prosecution of murder if Casey Anthony did it. All blowing it up like this is tell real murders that someone who 75% of the public thinks is a murderer got a way with, so that just encourages them. Shows like CSI also help to instill a belief that no matter what the crime the American police force and FBI will steam roll you which is good in my opinion. Also please stop convicting people in the public court, that isn't what the founding fathers wanted for people like DSK to get trashed before it was even proven that they were guilty (I don't know if he is guilty or not). Remember those Lacrosse players? It looks like they were not guilty but the media ruined their lives. The founding fathers didn't want the media going around ruining people's lives.

July 6, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge and you will be judged.

Yep had this not been given the media coverage it was given the Verdict most definitely would have been a different story.

July 6, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |