Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. James

You may not agree with the jury but don't be such a jerk about it. I think the jury was pretty brave to do what they did. The Prosecution was an mean, spiteful ass and put on a really lousey presentation. The jury as much as said so when the judgement came down.

July 6, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • kennith

Oh, he was a meanie for trying to convict a baby killer, shame on him.

July 6, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dr. Kooijman

Right on James!

July 6, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Capt

Thank you James. To you Nancy Grace, nobody has to agree with the jury's verdict. It's always Nancy's way or the highway. Nancy Grace has no other view except her own, so therefore, under the opinion of any case, Nancy Grace will always serve as Judge, Jury, and Executioner. She would hang her own mother, if her mother shop lifted a pack of chewing gum and got caught.

July 6, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Joseph

I think Nancy Grace is spot on. She tells it like she sees it and pulls no punches. Casey Anthony is GUILTY! What kind of mother doesn't alert the authorities that her little girl is missing for over 30 days and when she finally did (after her own mother insisted), she told authorities everything but the truth? A mother that killed her baby girl – that's who would do something like that! Our judicial system is a farce! Something else to consider... now that she's all but free, has she approached anyone with a desire to find the "real" killer? Again – NO! No, because there is no one else.

July 6, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • jarin

I agree 100% with you Joseph...and I might add I think she should not be allowed to profit off of the childs death by writing books or having a movie made...she deserves "NOTHING" ....i hope this family has nothing but misery until they tell the truth...

July 6, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  3. billybilly

Its really pathetic that she would attack the jury as incompetent just because they don't agree with her. I doubt Grace really cares about the little girl, just about her own TV ratings.

July 6, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Judge and you will be judged.

Nancy Grace? There is nothing graceful about this Witch. Ugly woman from the inside out. She looks like an angry Eagle. My apologies to all Eagles and Witches, I don't mean to compare you to such an ugly soul.

July 6, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Dr. Kooijman

My gosh this woman is pathetic! What in the world is she still doing on tv? I feel truly sorry for her. Instant gratification, wow what a shallow life that must be!

July 6, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  6. BNM

Casey Anthony had something to do with her daughters death, maybe it was not on intentional but she knows what happened and for no reason should she be walking out a free woman tomorrow. It is sad to see it end like this but the jurors made a decision and thats the end of it, we have to respect what decision was made. RIP little Caylee you were a beautiful little girl and you are in a much better place where no one can hurt you again.

July 6, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Katie

I agree with Nancy 100%! people watch way too much CSI! In reality we often don't find the concrete evidence or a confession. I am interested to see if she writes a book like O.J. telling how she did it. Of course it would probably just be another lie....

July 6, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  8. mcccccccc

Even though I think that Casey Anthony did indeed kill her daughter, I hope she sues this lunatic for slander and gets her fired.

July 6, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • jarin

if you think she is guilty, how can she sue for slander? i think she should have gotten the death penalty and anything said to her or about her she brought on herself by killing a toddler who loved her....

July 6, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • kennith

it isn't slander, it is called free speech, look it up!

July 6, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Girhm

Nancy Grace brought this case national attention...and played a part in how it ended. Twisted media coverage.

July 6, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Angie

I don't understand how CNN still has her on TV. She is the worst person EVER! Look at her history and anyone else would have been fired by now. I watch Robin Meade in the mornings and I must say I have not tuned in since she has been giving her ridiculous thoughts on the show every morning. Somebody with some morals please fire her.

July 6, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  11. cowboy70

nancy grace a failed prosecutor who was disbarred for abuses in and out of courtrooms. yes she cares? shes about money and making a name for herself only and exploiting anyone she can to further herself.... this is the role model so many on this blog admire? no wonder the USA is falling to pieces. too much television

July 6, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Royce

I did not see the case init't entirety, but what I did see and hear, I would lean more to the guilty side if I had served on the Jury. I hope little tot is explaining this to our God and justice will be served for her. No one will escape the full wrath of our heavenly farther.

July 6, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  13. blueridge309

Nancy, You are continually beating up the jurors of this case. You act as if they have no idea of what is going on, as it pertains to law and common sense. Regardless, you (as a public figure/journalist) should not belittle or continue to verbally abuse the jurors. Something bad could happen because of YOU!!!!!! You make it seem as if it is the juror's fault that the case didn't go as you had hoped. Please concentrate on the fact that the prosecution and the entire investigation left too many questions to be answered and clearly did not prove their case. Please cut the jurors some slack because in my opinion they rendered the only verdict possible given the poor performance of the STATE of FLORIDA! If something happens to a juror understand that you are at the very least partially responsible if not totally responsible. I am also appalled that you act as if you are disgusted that Casey may create income from this but I will bet that HLN and YOU have profited from this little girls death more than any or all of the Anthony family members combined!

July 6, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  14. James

How in the world can Nancy Grace sit there and NOT call out the prosecution? They had NO CHANCE of getting a conviction of Murder 1 based on what they presented. They could have probably easily gotten a lesser charge conviction that would have put her away for a LONG time. Instead she is going to call out the jury and some of their personal failings.

What a joke this woman is

July 6, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  15. JD

I think Nancy would have to be a logical thinker before she would be able to say someone else isn't. The defense won the prosecution she was proud of lost. I thought the jury did the right thing. I think she was involved and no doubt her Dad was also. That is why he considered suicide. I doubt the whole story will ever come out. Baez did a masterful job of acting like a bumbling attorney with no clue but the whole time he was setting it up for a huge win and it worked. I admire him and also how he has handled himself since the verdict. I wonder why HLN hasn't gave Nancy the ole boot. She brought up the rating for a while but I wouldn't watch her now after her actions if she was the only program on TV. Odd how she criticizes but I don't remember her winning any high profile cases.

July 6, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |