Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. JENH

Nancy, if it was a bad jury, it was partly your fault for bringing so much public attention to this case, for sensationalizing it for the public, so no one could turn on the tv without listening to the ilk of you running your mouth, and POLLUTING the potential jury pool. Look no further for fault Nancy then the mirror.

July 6, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rita

Such a ridiculous opinion.

July 6, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • JENH

and why would it be ridiculous? Because you can't see the truth of Nancy Grace? I've disliked her since watching her go for the shock value in an interview with Elizabeth Smart. And not only do I have no respect for her, I have less for CNN. And to refute the theories, I *am* a woman,

July 6, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Diereisis

Astute my a&&, this women is cruel. She is all about rating & not about caring. I have heard her ask questions of a victim's family memeber that just made me willing to go to jail if slapping her would have put her in her place. Even Elizabeth Smart told her how inappropriate her line of questioning was. Elizabeth responded by saying "You had agreed not to ask these types of questions since they serve no purpose and I think it is inappropriate of you to to do so now that I am on your show." I think Nancy Grace thought she could bully the young girl. Ms Grace was obviously unaware, when you have been through a crisis similar to Ms Smart, you now possess a calm that allows you to handle things effortlessly, especially little things. (like Ms Grace.)

July 7, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  2. Kat

To all of you Nancy Grace haters: This is a woman who knows and cares. She's a tough woman, very opinionated, but also very astute. Evidently, this combination scares a lot of weak and stupid people. I'll bet most of the haters are men. Strong women scare the hell out of them. This case has been very hard on her, especially as she is a loving mother to her twins, and ANY mother would feel the same. I hope the twelve people on that jury have access to sleeping pills, as I don't see how they will be able to rest knowing they have set a baby killer loose. May God damn Casey Anthony, because the twelve of them didn't when they had the chance.

July 6, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tot mom is a child killer

Well said....I agree!

July 6, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • sam

song of the immature nancy supperters->we are afraid of strong women!
      what a loser u and nancy r!
      nancy is so ugly she cant even get laid at a prison
      she is ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!with a capital F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

She's a woman whose last murder case was tossed for prosecutorial misconduct....her misconduct. She's vindictive and over rated. Unlike her colleagues in the DAs office, she only was assigned one case at a time. It's just too bad she's all over the TV and Atlanta cannot get past her.

July 6, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Girhm

This case was Nancy Graces baby...didn't turn out too good either.

July 6, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • sam

nancy is so stupid!
      i bet she promises to swallow but only spits!
      no wonder no guy would lay the pipe into her!
      she is fugly!!!!!!!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • sam

i bet she only got dicked in high school and university after she got the guy so liquored up he couldnt walk 2 feet without puking his guts out!
      i bet she was the biggest wh*0r3 in university!
      i hope she NEVER has kids! they would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fugly!

July 6, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Danielle

Couldn't have said it better myself 🙂

July 6, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • John Smith

Wow that is as far from accurate as I think I have ever heard anyone describe Nancy Grace. We, as a very large group of men and women, I myself being a man (obviously), greatly Nancy Grace because she sensationalizes a story and twists it because of her opinion and her interpretation. She distorts the truth as many people do, but a lot of what she says is taken as fact, and not questioned by her audience. She is driven, but blind. She doesn't examine and question, but instead moves quickly to conclusions, and through all of this, she influences others. Why we educated folk hate her, is that we realize incompetent, ignorant people will believe everything she says, and will never understand the true scope of anything she says.

July 6, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

That is just plain stupid. Are you kidding? It has nothing to do with a man or a woman. It only has to do with our justice system. The prosecution was bush league. That is why the case was lost. Nancy Grace is a blow hard. She doesn't respect anyone's first amendment right when they are on her show. She always speaks over them never allowing them to voice their opinion. All she wants to do is voice her opinion and drive it home.

The only time I have ever watched her was to watch her eat crow after the verdict was read. She claims that the jurors where idiots. Umm, that means you and I. She has a superiority complex that must be squashed.

July 6, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Shadows

Nancy Grace cares about herself and nothing else. She has the nerve to say Casey may get a book deal out of this. Well, so what Nancy. Look at all the money you make opening your mouth with your own opinions. Next time you don't like a decision, please spare us and keep your trap shut! Let the court system work and not the court of Nancy Grace. Unreal.

July 6, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

Agreed. I will not waste 1 watt of electricity watching her show. I pretty sure that there is a maximum requirement of nothing greater than a 60 IQ to watch her show.

July 7, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  4. Laywer Up

Nancy Grace should be sued for slander by the jury, by casey anthony, by all of em. She is a blight on her profession. She doesn't even have the guts to call out the prosecutes on their weak case and trying a murder one case with basically nothing.

July 6, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Rita

I love you Nancy Grace. Thank you for your dedication to Caylee Anthony, I remember when you first aired the news that Caylee was missing. Who could imagine how this would play out. I hope Casey Anthony has an absolutely miserable life after her first whiff of freedom. Justice for Caylee.

July 6, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Benita

The " not guilty" verdict was a shock. Aside from the Anthony family I wonder what will happen to the jurors families. If they are married, will we see a sudden increase in divorces? Wondering how the spouses of the jurors feel about the outcome?

July 6, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Nadine

One of the very few people that I admire on CNN is Nancy Grace. Her logic and courage to say things the way they are without being emotional is quite remarkable. Thanks Nancy for the great work. You are truly wonderful.

July 6, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • John Smith

Without being emotional? You seriously just said that.... wow, the oblivious lives some people live in must be so nice. Ignorance truly is bliss

July 6, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

How can you afford a computer with a kindergarten education? "Her logic and courage to say things the way they are without being emotional is quite remarkable." What is remarkable is your ability to type a complete sentence. How can you say that she is without emotion when discussing this? How can you say she has logic? She is a total rube that preys on weak minds like yourself. Maybe you should hit the back button on your remote and watch sponge bob, at least that is something you may understand.

July 7, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  8. nancy_disgrace

Nacy Grace should be ASHAMED. What an evil soul, profiting off the death of a little girl! Now Casey's life will be ruined by Grace's shrill female supporters, despite being found not guilty by a jury of her peers.

July 6, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

It's people like her that are ruining the justice system. CNN loses credibility every day she is on the air. She should be on the Lifetime Network advertising snuggee's.

July 7, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  9. MARIE MILLS

SAVE ALLISON MILLS

TWEET FOR JUSTICE!!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  10. ksmc

I am done watching CNN, HLN and Nancy Grace!! Fox and MSNBC do a much better job, without cramming their opions down the throats of eveyone. Nancy started all this....but I have not heard her say anything about the baby being put in the microwave by the mother!!! She is on a witch hunt....guilty or not....it is over..so get over it!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  11. kmz0212

Our justice system works just because Ms. Know It All Mrs. Disgrace doesn't agree. The jury made their decision based on the prosecution not proving their case whether Mrs Big Mouth Disgrace likes it or not. Nancy Grace seems to think that her saying that Casey Anthony is guilty makes it true, she doesn't want to face reality that maybe this mother didn't do it and it was an accident like they are saying. I am sure glad that Grace does not prosecute anymore because I am sure that somebody would wipe the street with her ugly puss. Let her go onto the next sensational case that she can make and let this one go. The decision has been made and there is nothing that the higher than thou Nancy Grace and all of her cohorts on TruTV and HLN can do about it.

July 6, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  12. craig

July 6, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Kabel

What the heck? I thought our legal system was about giving people a fair trial, not about manipulating the jury in order to guarantee the out come of a trial. The whole idea of the vior dire process was and still should be to illuminate prospective jurors based on conflicts of interests or an inability to remain fair and objective, not for the defense or prosecution to stack the jury. This is part of the current problem with our justice system. A prosecutors job is to find the truth, not to be judge, jury and executioner. A prosecutors main concern should be establishing the truth instead of wining at all costs.

July 6, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Barney

Nancy, You have the right to think wrong, and you are wrong this Time Girl, I think ABC thinks so too, and you were not in the courtroom or on the Jury either, so you really do not know do you, Nancy ????????????????????????????????

July 6, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Peter Murdoch

Thank God you still need evidence to be convicted of murder. Being a bad mother is not the same as being a murder Nancy Grace. The good news is Jessica Alba agrees with you.

July 6, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |