Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Trombone

Nancy Grace and Glen Beck should start mating and breed a whole new race of super crazies.

July 6, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amanda

AGREED!!

July 6, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Katrina

Trombone - So who are you going to breed with and raise idiots? Being self-rightous seems tp be all you have going for you. Common sense and logic are lost on you.

Nancy - Don't listen to the idiots. No one speaks for the children if you don't.

July 6, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trollie McTrollenstein

Katrina, you should probably take that first bit, replace Trombone with Katrina, and say it to yourself in the mirror.

July 6, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thinkingman

Katrina, Nancy speaking up for the children is one thing. But that's not what she does. She doesn't care who is guilty and who is not. She decides within days of a crime who the guilty party is, and she never waivers from that, regardless of the facts or flimsy evidence.

You want to speak up for the kids? speak for the kids – not just railing against the accused.

July 6, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wallis3

.LOL.!, if that happens i'll run a book a pace trip out of here with Richard Branson.!

July 7, 2011 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  2. r112650

Nancy you are an idiot ... if you call someone Guilty what is your proof, you opinion does not count, for you being a reporter you have to have proof to tell your public that she is guilty...

You are a definite has been, NEVER liked you NEVER will, the only ones you watch you are the ones that don't want the truth and just want to hop on the train ... or people who just don't know how to look at all possibilities.

You are innocent in THIS Country until proven GUILTY, maybe you should be living in Country that you are guilty first

July 6, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Paul NYC

She also doesn't have to agree with human decency or a sense of propriety. Grace has a massive platform to spew her hate day after day - it's a little different than just anyone having an opinion.

July 6, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  4. technohippie

CNN is now deleted from my channel lineup. Perhaps Nancy should try being a REPORTER and REPORT the news..not jump up and down saying someone is guilty before they even see the inside of a damn courtroom.

July 6, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Lisa

Thank you, Nancy. That WITCH murdered her daughter. I can't believe those STUPID, IDIOTIC, GREEDY FOR MONEY, CREEPS. There was more than enough evidence to convict her on a more serious charge. She belongs in jail forever. That murderer karma will come fast.

July 6, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shecky Serious

wow. calm down and take a breath people.

July 6, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • 1/1000 corpse

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

July 6, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • terry phelps

wow, another nasty divorce queen,lmfao..........

July 6, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Christian

It is laughable to watch these people, like Nancy Grace and her cult of followers, who find the judicial system unjust when a verdict does not go the way they wanted. Casey Anthony was acquitted today as she should have been. The prosecution did not prove their case of 1st degree murder.

What is more disturbing is that the media have vilified a person(s) on trial, [much like the O.J. Simpson and Peterson trials]; and are right now helping to create a lynch mob. In this day of social media it is too easy to influence the masses (not to mention the class biases of our justice system). In fact, if Casey Anthony is harmed by the actions of comments by Grace and other commentators they should be held liable.

July 10, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Travis Wright

Nancy Grace is possibly one of the most toxic media personalities who still has a job.

July 6, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

Agreed.

July 6, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Danny

Totally agree. She is a TABLOID JOURNALIST, who somehow is employed by a NEWS channel. She is TOXIC TRASH!

July 6, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amanda

July 6, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Agreed

July 7, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  7. Shecky Serious

10 bucks says that Nancy's husband drinks. (if it were me I'd do heroin)

She's insufferable.

July 6, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Winifred Higgins

I have found Nancy Grace to always be far too opinionated that she is not capable of unbiased reporting and hosting. I stopped watching her some years back as I found her comments to be horribly one-sided – Nancy's way or no way. She thinks she is an expert – can't imagine why she portrays her belief is the only true belief. Spare me from anyone in the media being this opinionated – and I know there are others – but none like Nancy Grace.

July 6, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • carla

Ms. Higgins, I think the only one close to her personality is Glen Beck and they are pretty much putting him in the basement to work like that guy in "Office Space". She may be visiting him pretty soon.

July 6, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Cesar

Another OJ Simpson case. Guess stupid can sit on that jury.

July 6, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  10. K

Wonder why CNN does not fire this populist muckraker, disguised within the 'news' ranks of CNN....

July 6, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Y

Well, one thing i am sure is CNN will never hire you K. You will never have Nancy's guts.

July 8, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  11. jans

I agree Nancy Grace is the one who isn't logical. She goes on about being incredulous that Casey talked about Caylee in the past tense while she was in jail. Of course she did. According to her "story" she KNEW Caylee was dead. And had for weeks.

If Nancy Grace was as smart as she thinks she is she would...well she's not. Don't get me wrong, I think Casey probably killed her daughter. But there was CERTAINLY room for doubt since there was no evidence of murder vs. an accidental death such as drowning.

Nancy Grace should be embarassed trying to influence the public against someone before they are judged by a jury. That is what our judicial system is all about, and she is undermining it.

Go away Nancy!!!!!

July 6, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Y

Lol, stay put Nancy, I love you!!!!

July 8, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  12. Jack of all trades

"Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury"

Newsflash Nancy, nobody cares!

July 6, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  13. ray

I still say Nancy is a dude.

July 6, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Kent Bowen

Nancy Grace is a joke, she could only get a job on CNN.

July 6, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jaynicia

Get over it and move on, Nancy. I'm sure that book you're planning to release will more than make up for your bent feelings.

July 6, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |