Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Peter Murdoch

You know how sick Nancy Grace is she uses the term TOT MOM what the heck is that? Branding? Who gets away with garbage like that. CNN should have told her to stop that idiotic phrasing immediately. Guess they were making too much money.

July 6, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

People brand all the time. That doesnt make them sick at all. octomom? just another example. Shes trying to take away the humanity from Casey Anthony and speak about her as an animal. Which is all she is.

July 6, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • CP

Exactly Dan, because most of us cant comprehend a human being doing what Casey did to her child and therefore giving her a name like the rest of doesn't seem fair. If I had my way she would have been branded with something much worse than "tot-mom". People who think she deserves to be free just because they hate Nancy Grace are no better than "tot-mom" herself and apparently think its perfectly normal to research how to break a neck, duck tape their kids air passages shut, chloroform them, throw them in the trunk of the car, then a ditch etc etc etc...

July 7, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  2. Disgusted

Nancy is publicly critical of the suggestion that jurors or anyone else MIGHT profit from this trial–But I wonder how much money she has made off this over case over the years???? How hypocritical.

July 6, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

She makes money as a member of the news corporation. Its not as if she is being endorsed by Nike for supporting the prosecution. Think before you speak. Shes just doing her job to report and give her opinion.

July 6, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Bill

Thank God our jury selection system filters out morons like Nancy Grace.

July 6, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Capt

I agree with you Bill. Nancy Grace is a loud mouth, know it all, who hides behind "finding justice" when finding justice is up to the courts and jury's, not Nancy Grace.

July 6, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • CP

See the problem is that people like you who hate Nancy Grace but then read and post about her (moronic don't you think?) do get selected and therefore criminals like Casey go free.

July 7, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  4. Jeff

I was glad to see Casey Anthony not convicted. Mostly b/c of TV lawyers like Nancy Grace convicting her on national TV without really seeing all of the evidence... Some of the lawyer talk against Casey Anthony was over the top...

July 6, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

She obviously knew most if not all the facts if it was her job to follow the case. Its funny that you think a murderer should be let go. its obvious she killed her little girl

July 6, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Angel

Nancy Grace, you talk too much. You have no right to judge. Its God's place to judge. Not yours, not ours. I'm glad to see Casey got acquitted. May she find Jesus along the way and start over fresh. Caley is in heaven. May perpetual light shine upon her. Remove hatred in your hearts. Love one another. God bless.

July 6, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Name*fitz

The jury in this case is a disgrace to the justess system and our country. It proves that most Americans are too stupid to comprehend the law and evedence.

July 6, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Graham_O

The real idiots are the ones who watch Nancy Grace and think this whole tragedy is one big reality show for their sick entertainment..

July 6, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Penny

Agree that jury was full of idiots!

July 6, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • RSR

Thats right Graham, it was just one big made-up story by Nancy Grace to go after poor innocent Casey. Maybe it was the Pontiac Sunbird that duck taped the kids air passages shut, chloroformed her and threw her from its trunk into the ditch. There, I solved it. If you hate this story and Nancy Grace so... why are you here?

July 6, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jeff

Nancy...If you want to really do a high impact special then eliminate the rest of the circus sideshow you call guests and go it alone. Take the airwaves for 120 minutes and present the case as you would have if you were the prosecutor. You have done it before and the best way to get your point across is to do so as a professional. Not as the ring leader of the nightly circus you call television.

July 6, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Peter Murdoch

Thank God we have a jury system instead of a system where Jessica Alba and Nancy Grace decide guilt!

July 6, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  8. craig

Nancy puts the spotlight on lowlifes and on missing kids. As a result, lowlifes have been caught and missing kids found.

July 6, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • True

She IS a lowlife. Her (CNN's) exploitation of these tragedies is repulsive...disgusting.

July 6, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  9. RSR

I mean seriously, people give their kids chloroform before duck taping their air passages shut and throwing them in the trunk of their cars before discarding their dead bodies in a ditch ALL THE TIME! I cant understand why would anyone even begin to think poor Casey did anything wrong?! And like one person said on here, Im so glad those jurors thought so as well, my hope for them is that they will get to have the same experience Caylee did because apparently it was just one big happy day at the park that people just cant comprehend! ...if that makes sense to you then God help you! And speaking of things that make no sense, if you hate Nancy Grace so, why are you here reading and posting about HER???

July 6, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  10. bobby

Nacy
    Now maybe you will shut up. It will be a blessing to us all. Justice has spoken right or wrong.

July 6, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

thats the stupidest statement ive ever heard. Justice implies that the right thing has been done and the person charged of their crime correctly. haha justice served right or wrong. ridiculous

July 6, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. sam

nancy is a tr@mp wh0r4

July 6, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  12. JJ_H

Nancy Grace and her flock of sheeple are idiots.

July 6, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Penny

Love Nancy Grace! U all need to get a life!

July 6, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seriously

As do you.

July 6, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Name*fitz

Justice*

July 6, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  15. chris

I love Nancy Grace I don't always agree with her but I love that she stands up and says what she thinks even if it's not popular. I do believe the jury did the right thing on the first degree murder charge however, I really don't understand how they arrived at the not guilty for the other charges. What sickens me most is that she will get out and have more children just like Paula Sims. Youi will see Casey Anthony in the news again. She's a sociopath.

July 6, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |