Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Peter Murdoch

Hey Nancy people who spell justice justess agree with you and oh yeah Jessica Alba. What a beacon for the law you are. Can't wait for the next case you pick to spotlight with your Godlike opinion of guilt! Isn't funny this pundits never claim anyone is innocent and should NOT be convicted when these trials happen.

July 6, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • dldrice@yahoo.com

i agree with you,who gave nancy the job to judge people ,is she GOD!

July 6, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jen

Kat, You are a Idiot............all Nancy Grace cares about is her TV ratings

July 6, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • enuffisenuff

She must have tweeted her friends to back up her sorry a$$. Who sensationalizes their twins. I think I need to puke now.

Anybody notice what kind of whackos she has on her show!! **cough** Susan Moss 2nd most annoying lawyer on tv behind Nancy Disgrace

July 6, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  3. GJ

Nancy Grace of all people should know the law and she should not pre-judge people, otherwise it undermines our entire justice system. It seems like Nancy Grace thinks she is above the law–above our justice system. She's too good for our justice system. Well, honey–i've got news for you. Welcome to American justice. The jury in this case made their decision as the jury system was intended to do. You're right–you do not HAVE to agree with the jury, but the name of JUSTICE has spoken. Get off your soap box. You are a weak, cry baby. Your show is ridiculous.

July 6, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*trogers

I agree

July 6, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • dldrice@yahoo.com

I like this, i think Nancy Grace should be removed from the show for her judgement of things that is only Her opinion,not the people of the USA

July 6, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mike

Hey Nancy, should we call the wahhhmbulance for you? She was found not guilty, that's the bottom line, and in a feeble attempt to try to justify why you weren't really wrong, now you're casting aspersions on the jury members. You're a real class act.

July 6, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Name*trogers

Rather she did it or not I wasnt there so I dont know. Thats between her and god.

July 6, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • sam

there is no god
      god is for h0m0z and losers and freaks
      this case is indicative of the average american-->stupid,lazy,fat,ignorant
      even when the facts and truth are staring him in the face!
      die USA die!

July 6, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Lori Ellis

Nancy, you stated that you miss practicing law because you were able to make a difference. You INDEED make a difference with what you do every night! You are the voice for victims, victim's families, and those of us who aren't on TV. I am thankful that you do what you do! I'm disgusted by this jury. They had an obligation to 'weigh' the evidence and hardly took any notes. During deliberations they DID NOT ask for one request of videos, audios, etc. They KNEW after the opening statements what their decision was.And now they all want money?! They are a disgrace to the judicial system and to Caylee. Keep up the good work Nancy! My family in Lexington adores you and what you stand for.

July 6, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • sam

there is no god
      god is for h0m0z and losers and freaks
      this case is indicative of the average american–>stupid,lazy,fat,ignorant
      even when the facts and truth are staring him in the face!
      die USA die!!!!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • GJ

I respectfully and fully disagree with you. The jury should not be persecuted for their decision. Welcome to American Justice. The decisions is theirs and they made it. Clearly, they saw something the "media" did not. That's the way jury duty is supposed to go. I think the real crimes in jury selection are when jurors are removed for the silliest reasons.

July 6, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Barney

Yes you did enjoy putting people behind bars, because they were Ninety-five percent Men, and you are a Man Hater, Inc.

July 6, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • sam

there is no god
      god is for h0m0z and losers and freaks
      this case is indicative of the average american–>stupid,lazy,fat,ignorant
      even when the facts and truth are staring him in the face!
      die USA die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      99.9999999999999999% of americans are stupid,lazy,fat,ignorant,drug addicted,alcoholic partner abusing,wife swapping degenerates

July 6, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Voiceinthewind

Nancy Grave is a Ghoul making money at anyone else's expense. Give the death penalty to someone who you don't know how the supposed victim died. Well let's put her to death OK, what's the charge, um well I'm not sure, her daughter is dead but we don't know from what, and you want to put her to death? Well she seems guilty of something I think. Think about it people, would you put someone to death if you did not know if they did anything wrong? She may be guilty but she may also be innocent, and we will probably never know, but the doubt is there and you can't put someone to death when there is doubt. If at least they could say there was a murder but they can't. Nancy Grace is a Ghoul along with many other personalities who are making money from the very sorry situation. Rest in Peace Caylee God has taken an angle home.

July 6, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Tino

I think that Nancy Grace would be real good if she moved to Afganistan or Somalia!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Teresa

Maybe you should go to Somalia or Afgan if you don't agree with freedom of speech!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  10. enuffisenuff

It's time for HLN to pull the plug on the worse show on HLN. We need more positive people on HLN like Robin Meade. GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!

Whatever happen to responsible journalism...If something happens to Casey Anthony they need to hold this witch (NG) accountable for the continual lynching of Casey.

July 6, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Sinpa

Too bad Her opinion doesn't matter.

July 6, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Nycole

If you're hating on Nancy Grace, you my dear are the problem. She stands for a cause. Children being Killed will never be ok. Someone has to protect our children w/ Mic. P.s I never watch CSI and always knew that show mixes reality with TV.

July 6, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Teresa Sipple

What is wrong with this country and our judicial system are people like the ones putting up nasty comments about a person who is stating the truth and facts!!! Wake up people, Nancy isn't the problem. it is people like you, idiots and morons who condem someone else. By the way, I hope Casey A rots in hell, she deserves it. Maybe somebody will chlorform her and cover her face with duct tape and stuff her in a trunk. That would be justice!!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Peter Murdoch

Nancy Grace is doing a Limbaugh call her flock "TOT MOM HEADS" and now they can find another case where they can lynch someone.

July 6, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  15. ispeakthetruth

NANCY GRACE AND HER COLLEAGUES AT HLN MADE MILLIONS EXPLOITING THE DEATH OF A POOR YOUNG GIRL... NOW THEY CONTINUE TO ATTACK THE JURY IN HOPES OF RETAINING THEIR VIEWERS

July 6, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |