Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. tarl

"I’m not in the business of forgiving. " – well that say's it all about her doesn't it? I cannot stand this woman – loud mouth, back seat quarterback lawyer. Since like to spout off so much about cases in general – I suggest she quits TV and get herself back into a courtroom instead of spouting off about cases that she doesn't have ALL of the information about Wonder how that lawsuit is going for ya? CNN you are a disgrace to have this person on TV – can you really imagine 20 years ago trying to pull this off? NO way! She would be FIRED asap – but now you guys a letting some sensationalist TV hack who USED to be a lawyer in practice act like the turds she spouts out of her gob!

July 6, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Peter Murdoch

Nancy believes in free speech AS LONG AS YOU AGREE with her - if you don't then you are illogical. Nancy Grace like God now.

July 6, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Slooptb

BOMBHELL buy news corp. earnings projected to rise on the actions of a irresponsible news anchor

July 7, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  3. Bill

Nancy Grace is just a bitter, bitter woman. This is why a trial by jury is needed in this country. Would you want your fate in this womans hands who clearly believes in guilty even if proven innocent?

What is she even doing on CNN. The kind of venom she has for peoples blood would best be served on Fox.

July 6, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • mesa

I watch Fox sometimes... I don't want to see her on anything!!!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • tarl

Wow. They removed my comment – so I'll tack onto yours and just say I fully agree with you Bill..a bitter..bitter woman.

July 7, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
    • MicahS13

@tarl – so much for freedom of speech

July 7, 2011 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  4. TC

How dare she criticize the jury for their mistakes in life??? Seriously, throw some stones at your own dang life in your glass house! People make mistakes and saying someone with a few misdeamors shouldn't have been on the jury is insane!! Maybe Nancy is some crazed robot because she's sure not human!

July 6, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Giannis Lambadarios

Yeah, Let's keep putting criminals, and retards on juries.."justice" the American way...

July 6, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  6. My Opinion

Nancy: What I really wish is that you, and others, would really put out the "back story" behind this case. It is starting to trickle out but here is what I would like to know: how dysfunctional was this family (cite some specific examples–the trial is over–no reason to hold back), how lacking as a parent was Casey–we know that she really didn't provide for Caylee–her parents did. Nancy, I think that you are the one person with enough spine to really let the truth out. Justice has been denied.....but the truth should not be silenced. This jury was completely wrong when they stated that there was not enough evidence. There WAS enough evidence....they just chose not to see it. Shame on them, too.

July 6, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Hello111

This is AMERICA. We are INNOCENT until proven GUILTY. Casey Anthony has been proven NOT GUILTY. Nancy Grace and her blind followers have no right to ruin this young woman's life based on their own beliefs!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Scott

I wonder how many people would "love" her and keep watching if they knew what she did as a lawyer, and how unethical she really is? How CNN can keep this piece of trash on the air is beyond me.

July 6, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Madcow774

Nancy Grace looks like an elderly Big Bird that smells like dirty adult diapers & vitamins.

July 6, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mary

Nancy probably know the "truth" about "tot mom" because they are so much alike. Nancy makes these really troll-like interview connents cause she wants the sorry saga to go on – now what will Nancy start schreeching about to keep her ratings up now? Nancy is attention seeking narcasstic and selfish. Sound like Tot mom???

July 6, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Jynxx

You don't have to agree with the verdict as that is your right, but it would be nice for a change if you let the judicial system work without doing your best to undermmine the rule of law by biasing everyone you can against the first person that the police label a person of interest which is a stupid thing for them to do in any case, if the person is a suspect that is one thing but labeling a person a person of interest is wrong and can lead to ruining lives. A good part of the failure of this case is your self serving media showcasing of the trial. Leave the trial to the judicial system and if you need to be involved go back to work as a prosecutor if anyone would be stupid enough to put you back in that position. And the first amendment does give you the right to speak your mind as long as it does not infringe upon the rights liberties or freedoms of others which is a very fine line you walk and usually step over using that as your out every time. One suicide due to your showmanship and grandstanding not enough?

July 6, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Pam

Be Serious. Made millions???? Who cares??? They didn't kill an innocent, helpless little girl whose body was left to rot on the side of the road. These jurors were not smart. They were ready to go home and chose the easiest, fastest way to get there- NOT GUILTY!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Karen

From my Canadian point of view, I have been following Nancy throughout this entire case. I agree totally, but was worried that because there was no evidence of abuse going for the death penalty and manslaughter that the jury would feel that if they could not find her guilty of count one that would cancel out the others. If they had gone after her with unintentional manslaughter because she overdosed her daughter so she could party and keep her from her own mom, the jury could see that in their minds. But this is only my opinion.

July 6, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Peter Murdoch

If Nancy Grace really wants to help like she claims why doesn't she go back and try cases. Well 1) she is a lousy lawyer and 2) not enough money in helping people. Nancy = hypocrite. Anyone can be on TV Nancy but not anyone can be a lawyer go and do some lawyering and really help people!

July 6, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  15. ron

Nancy Grace is unprofessional!!!!
    Shame on CNN!!!!
    While I do not have to agree with the verdict I feel the jury deserves some degree of respect.
    Obviously, Nancy Grace knows all!!!
    Nancy please get ahold of yourself!

July 6, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |