Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Dan

More ego stroking and an open forum to continue bashing someone for America's Number One Missing White Woman Alert system. One of these days this arrogant clown is going to get someone killed because by one of her vendettas. At one point is it okay to sue her for slander?

July 6, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  2. James

NANCY YOU AND CASEY WILL SHARE A ROOM TOGETHER IN HELL!!! YOU ARE BOTH EVIL, NARCISSISTIC BEINGS.

July 6, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

LOL

July 6, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Matt Rothstein

hahaha, more right you can't be 🙂

July 7, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  3. Fred

Baylee died before the age of spiritual responsibility and goes to heaven. Tot mom would have died before age of responsibility and also gone to heaven if she was given death penalty . Most people who live past age of responsibility do not make it to heaven . God knows best what Casey deserves

July 6, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dick

"Most people who live past age of responsibility do not make it to heaven" .

Kind of makes one wonder, "what in the Hell was God thinking"?

July 6, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Dick

Yea Nancy, It's the jury's fault.

I wish this bimbo would disappear.

July 6, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

Dick, what an appropriate name. It is NOT the jury's fault. The State failed to present argument but most important, failed to present HARD EVIDENCE sufficient to prove GUILT beyond a reasonable doubt. Would it make you and the 79% who believe the JURY WAS WRONG...would it make you guys HAPPIER if we just summarily executed ALL those PRESUMED guilty regardless of sufficient evidence? Perhaps it would make you all happy if we just had cops EXECUTE ON THE SPOT ALL who are presumed GUILTY? Saves on a trial and then there's no messy issue of LACK OF EVIDENCE right?

July 6, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dick

Jake, I'm mocking Nancy the idiot. Get some rest.

July 6, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Matt Rothstein

Totally agreed...but you as you said SHE IS BLONDE...hahaha

July 7, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

Sorry Dick! I guess I'm the D now...LOL. Glad to know I was wrong. Unlike Nancy, I can accept being wrong.

July 7, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  5. Wisconsin101

Didn't Nancy convict the Duke Lacrosse players and ruin their lives too. How much damage are we and CNN going to let her do. I cannot believe she has not been sued yet. She is one of the reasons that drove me to other news outlets like Greta.

July 6, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

I stopped watching Ms DISGrace's show when she spoke almost NON-STOP for 6 months about this case and gave Ms Anthony the SILLY name of TOT MOM. I saw Joy Behar asking Ms DISGrace WHY she referred to Ms Anthony as TOT MOM. Rather than offering a CIVIL answer she NEARLY bit Joy's head off and childishly replied she could refer to Ms Anthony however she so chose. REAL professional MS DISGrace!

July 7, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  6. ocho

Did the jury have the option of convicting on some lesser charge than murder 1?

July 6, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Danny

There's a lot of venom here directed at Nancy Grace. I encourage you to contact CNN at the "Contact Us" link below and telll CNN how you feel about her. I also encourage you to watch TMZ Live to see fellow attorney Harvey Levin rip Nancy Grace for trashing the jurors. His arguments are VERY compelling. Tell CNN AND ABC NEWS that Grace's comments ARE NOT acceptable!

July 6, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Danny

***In the way of clarification on my earlier post, when I say "fellow" attorney Harvey Levin....I'm referring to Levin and Grace both being attorneys.

July 7, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Matt Rothstein

Damn you got that right...she is an hypocrite and doesnt believe in the system that she worked for...."You are innocent until the contrary is proved",she does not believe on that...SHAME ON YOU NANCY

July 7, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Dick

Thanks Danny [great idea], I just sent CNN/HLN a very polite comment regarding the bimbo. I encourage more to do so!

July 7, 2011 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  8. Dan

Maybe now HLN and CNN will wise up and remove this big mouthed idiot from TV. Or, are they going to wait for her to do something even more stupid than Rick Sanchez? I'd rather take a small caliber bullet to the leg than watch Nancy Grace ever again! Get rid of her!

July 6, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

Ah Dan...if you were a woman I'd LOVE you. LOL I can't stand Ms DISGrace either.

July 7, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  9. Mad in Georgia

George, Cindy and Lee– my heart goes out to you.. I just pray that you didn't consent to being a part of Casey's pony show defense. Please separate yourself from that demon.

July 6, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jeana

Nancy Grace has been slipping off her rocker since she had those "late-in-life" twins. If she wanted to be an actress, she made the wrong segue from Prosecutor to Actress via her current show. She's a backwards Georgia nit-wit who's never tried cases in major states where precedent is set. And for the record.....if you make it through law school you AUTOMATICALLY are admitted to the D.C. Bar, so I'm not at all impressed with her or her credentials.

July 6, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Sick

As a mother of 3 I am absolutely sick to think anyone could be so manipulated by Casey's lies. I would say wIting more than 5 minutes to report a child missing is guilty of child neglect & abuse! Come on people! She didn't report her missing for an entire month! And instead of looking for her she was whoring around! Get real! Only a guilty person would behave that way!

July 6, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Matt Rothstein

I'm agreed with you, I've been studying Nancy's profile and I analyze her every time she is On the air. She is very inquisitive and dislikes when nothing goes on her way or like she expected. After accusing and accusing and all that crap she says, and then any verdict goes contrary of what she says on TV, makes her look like an ass, in fact, her ratings are going down and her programs are getting boring and boring with the same oh, same oh...I'm a true believer of our system and the fact she keeps knocking the jury's decision because her disagreement, it doesn't show just disagreement, but shows disrespect to the justice system that she worked for in the past...she should change her last name from Grace to Disgrace, and after every single decision I believe she should keep her mouth shut, so she doesn't keep doing the ridiculous after her constant fail predictions....

July 6, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Dave57

Cnn you must be despert to have to keep her on,dont watch her show or cnn much .hope she program your show cause she know everthing.the jury done what they thought was right but not for no it all

July 6, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Peter Murdoch

God help you if Nancy Grace decides you shouldn't be on a jury. God Help you if you disagree with Nancy Grace. What she is doing with her free speech is undermining the whole premise of the legal system! Nancy go and try cases for real. Aren't you good enough or not enough money in it. Pathetic CNN wake up and smell the coffee.

July 6, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  15. JIngoJango

Shame on Nancy Grace for trying to discredit this jury. What a bitter woman. Who is she to try to expose the prior trials of these peoples lives. That is just so low. These people made sacrifices to fulfill their civic duty to the best of their ability and now she wants to drag them through the mud. Nancy Dis-Grace in my opinion.

July 6, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

Nancy DISGrace makes me sick. While I believe Ms Anthony more than likely had something to do with her daughter's death, we THANKFULLY live in a country where the PRESUMPTION OF GUILT does not MAKE a guilty verdict (well except for the LOYAL NAINCEE's LOONS). For Ms DISGrace to attempt to discredit ANY or all of the jury (regardless of their past) makes me DESPISE this egomaniacal BORE even more.

July 7, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |