Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. CNN is interviewing itself?

CNN now you're getting the real truth by interviewing itself and none other than Mrs. Foaming Mouth too.

July 6, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • F'real?

lol @ mrs foaming mouth

July 7, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Webhoncho

Not only that, but who cares what Nancy Grace thinks? I've said before that Nancy Grace is a clueless – her ranting when covering cases such as these is no help to the prosecutions. The last time I watched her (on a TV at a fast food restaurant), I thought Nancy Grace actually looks like she's guilty of something. People don't trust her. I'd charge her with impersonating an attorney.

July 7, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  2. Scott from NH

According to our own Dept. of Justice there are about 250,000 Americans sitting in jail who are innocent and wrongly convicted despite our motto of "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt." That's like a city the size of Buffalo NY. And Nancy wants more people to go to jail when there are no witnesses or evidence???

July 6, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Steve Edmonson

Nancy DisGrace, Who do you think was behind the lenses of all those precious videos you keep exploiting of the Angel named Caylee? It is my opinion, you alone can have all the credit for "blowing" this case by making it a totally ludicrous circus when you had removed the very basic U.S. Citizens right to be considered "innocent until proven guilty". I am now praying as hard as I can that I can be at the gates with you when you get booted from heaven and sent straight to HELL!!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Tracy

I like Nancy Grace and I agreed with her views on this case since the very beginning. I especially like the last thing she said about Caylee being in a place where her mom cannot hurt her anymore.

July 6, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Kenny

No one asked you to agree Nancy!!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Unbelievable

Nancy Grace is AWESOME. Too bad you short guys are intimidated by a intellectual, strong woman who ain't afraid to tell it like it is. Hats off to you Nancy. Without you and HLN we would never have known about this tragedy of a case.

July 6, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Disgusted

I'd agree, Nancy DisGrace is intelligent, but it's time she behaved like an intelligent responsible person worthy of the forum that has been given to her, rather than an hysterical backwoods snakeoil salesman. NO ONE is intimidated by her in the least.

July 7, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Eva

Wow, you can tell someone's height and weight via the Internet. You should join the circus! 🙂

July 7, 2011 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
  7. KM

There is a reason I refer to her as, "Nasty Grace". She's not half the lawyer she thinks she is. If she were a good lawyer/prosecutor, she would not be on TV; she would be still be working in the court system. Just another 'talking head" as far as I'm concerned. And another thing, she needs diction lessons to learn how to pronounce "Caylee". She can say "Casey" correctly, but cannot pronounce "Caylee". Both of these names begin with the same sound, but Nasty Grace screws up "Caylee" every time. The deceased child's name is pronounced as, "K-Lee, NOT AS "KELLY".

July 6, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Unbelievable

What is WRONG???? Is this IDIOTS R US? Watch Fox News a/k/a the Amero-Nazi channel? Give me a break. All you Casey Anthony supporters who are mouthing off about Nancy Grace-– stop and think. Nancy seeks justice and uses her show as a platform to help victims and society at large by exposing criminals like Casey Anthony. THAT IS A FACT!

July 7, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  8. Peter Murdoch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Grace Check out her handiwork as a lawyer she played fast and loose with ethics. Check out her record on wikipedia and the things she did wrong

July 6, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  9. F'real?

Nancy Grace should hid her head in shame. Now that NANCY ALMIGHTY hasn't gotten the conviction she campaigned so furiously for she still refers to Casey Anthony as guilty. Apparently her law school degree gives her the right to be media assassin, judge, jury and executioner. She's just mad cause a jury of her peers didn't give her the chance to push the need in Casey Anthonys execution.

July 6, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Victor

Are you retarded? Everyone has a right to their opinion! Nancy has got the guts to speak her mind. Nancy is an American hero!

July 7, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  10. David Sebastian

Nancy Grace is a total pain in the ass and the media frenzy that she tried to unfurl against this family blew up in her face. I cant stand her, my friends cant stand her, and America hates her. Why do they keep this stupid pent up, angry woman on the air?

She does nothing except hype up but amounts to nothing but a regional story half the time, gets all drippy eyed over common 'over the counter' transgressions that happen in human communities, and she advances the cause of the victim almost to the point of making it look like a joke. She needs to go away- like Glenn Beck.

July 6, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  11. michigan american

Nancy Grace is anti american who thinks she is right and we're all wrong. We should all ban CNN, watch Fox news!!! Shame on you CNN for broadcasting her BS, but then again all you care about is rating and money.

July 6, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • F'real?

she's the glenn beck of CNN

July 7, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  12. mike

Tot mom?

July 7, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  13. Mike

Nancy – you are a horrible person! How dare you determine that someone is guilty before they are given a fair trial. You should be ashamed of yourself!

July 7, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  14. mesa

yes, she did help to crucify the Duke lacrosse players... and didn't have the common decency to admit she was wrong and apoligize. I don't know why people listen to her! Can't stand the sound of her voice!!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  15. KM

Nasty Grace looks as though she smells a fart approximately 99% of the time. The other 1% she spends making farts.

July 7, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |