Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. commonsense

The reason that the jury found Casey not guilty is because they didn't get a chance to watch TV trash and tabloid news like Nancy Grace. All the jury saw was a case involving a dead child where no specific cause of death let alone murder was known and they had no details on when or where Caylee died. These are the facts, everything else is media sensationalism just for ratings

July 7, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jenn

Nancy Grace was not the one on trial! She is simply doing her job! You people make absolutely no sense!

July 7, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  3. AP

Casy is GUilty but let me tell you what I am tired of and that is everyone comparing the aquittal of Michael Jackson. He was innocent and there was absolutely no evidence against him. Except some lady wanting her son to lie to get money like she had already tried to do to Jay Leno and Chris Rock and others. So shut up NANCY GRACE and others like BILL O'REILLY and CNN unlike Casey he was innocent!

July 7, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
    • lalverson

And what actual evidence did the state of Florida have? Did they have a cause of death? Did they have a time of death? How would Casey Anthony benefit from her child's death? Was the state of Florida able to answer those questions? The Jury reply was no they did not.

July 7, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  4. Jackie

Nancy Grace now becomes Nancy DisGrace. The jury has spoken, Nancy. You lost. Just take it like a real women, and move on.

July 7, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  5. Peter Murdoch

Read about Nancy Grace on wikipedia CNN How can you employ someone with that kind of record? Remember Elizabeth Smart case Nancy decided she knew who was guilty and proclaimed it to the world SHE WAS WRONG OF COURSE... she also helped contribute to a woman's suicide. Nancy Grace is a sick individual with no respect for the law. CNN shame on you!

July 7, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  6. Name*Ian F

Nancy Grace is an opinionated TV pundit. She annoys me. Why doesnt she dry up and go irritate someone else?

July 7, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  7. rm

July 7, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  8. Dj

I guess Nancy didn't learn her lesson with the Duke Lacrosse case. How many embarrassments must CNN endure before they can her butt? Her take... doesn't matter what the case... Guilty as charged. Scary... and scarier yet that she has a followers willing to drink the kool-aid she serves nightly.

July 7, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  9. Don McLaughlin

Please note.... ALL of the legal commentators got it wrong ... All!

What they owed the viewing public was some professional caution every night ... right from the get go!

We should have heard .... The prosecution is doing a great job ... BUT .... this is a difficult case! We will NEVER know exactly how this beautiful little girl died ..... and what little real evidence we have shows that she was never abused.... not one of those bruised and bloody pictures we see inother cases.... and no evidence of broken bones.

However unlikely you see it from Casey's conduct, we can never be certain this toddler didn't drown in the pool... which is, by the way, one of the most dangerous places for small children..

Instead, you lawyers were cheerleaders for the prosecution ..... occasionally sounding like the old time lynch mobs...

And NEVER reminding us that jurors could easiy think.... I just have not been convinved ..... I am certain she had something to do with this death.... and that she could tell us exactly what happened.... but ... killing rather than accident..... beyond a reasonable doubt...... Way too far for at least 13 jurors ....

We, your puplic, would have been far better served if you had simly warned us ... this is a tough case because of the lack of facts...

July 7, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  10. Steven Colo

Good Lord. A jury found in a trial that the evidence was not adequate to convict Casey. Why is Nancy Grace still saying that they were all wrong, and she is right, and Casey is guilty?

If she were a practicing lawyer right now, would she still be yammering to the judge about what a rotten judge he is, after he had passed sentence?

Nancy, there are times when it is best to be silent.

July 7, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  11. michelle

It is not Nancy Grace's fault that this jury didn't bother to review one single piece of evidence while in the jury room. They didn't bother to even take any notes during the trial. Too bad they couldn't be held in contempt. Even a fast review of the evidence should have been 3-4 days. They are no bettee thzn the OJ Simpson jury. No wonder jurors are now saying they made a mistake and that Casey is not innocent. This should haunt them because it will not Casey, she will party on and on. I cannot believe supposedly educated people could not follow directions and take their jury duty right. When Casey comes up again for killing another person they can have the blood on their hands. The defendent's lawyer Mason flipping off the reporters, bystanders znd world is exactly what his client did and the jury did to the legal system.

July 7, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  12. Peter Murdoch

Yeah she went after the Duke players and then didn't show up for work when the truth was told about them! In Nancy's sick world everyone is guilty evidence is NOT necessary. She was sure the person who worked at Elizabeth Smart's house was guilty even though he was not! Wow.

July 7, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  13. sugarmama

Nancy Grace doesn't have to agree with the verdict, but she has to accept it.

July 7, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  14. Walter L

I believe Nancy Grace is wrong. The Jury is not the Judge of the Law. The Judge is the Judge on the law. The Jury is the Judge on the facts of the case and who/what they believe. Nancy has lost a lot of credibility from me. And CNN has as well.

July 7, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  15. Jason

Hilarious how she can't say Casey Anthony's name. It always has to be "tot mom".

July 7, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |