Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Peter Murdoch

If the jury had been watching tv the would have convicted her. I guess tv no longer has to be objective now it is the new lynch mob. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Grace

July 7, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  2. Mike S

Nancy Grace is nothing more than a loud mouth POS. Just listen to her voice..is there anything more annoying and grating...JUST TURN HER OFF FOLKS. Other than not having anything to contribute she is simply just a wast of air space/time and only those people with no life or opinion would bother to watch this usless/clueless individual. BYE BYE NANCY GRACE>>>>WE CAN DO WITHOUT YOUR UGLY PLASTIC FACE ON OUR TELEVISIONS

July 7, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
    • ocho

you must be a regular if you're getting this worked up, dude. TURN HER OFF FOLKS!!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  3. Webhoncho

Nancy's problems all started when she claimed "Look, I don't want to get ugly.."

Too late.

July 7, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  4. Andrea M

I the verdict was evidence that our incredibly elegant judicial system still works in some manner. Burden of proof being on the prosecution, they simply could not carry it. Whether it is a verdict of truth or not, it is a perfect example of innocent unless PROVEN guilty. Nancy needs to accept this fact and shut her trap.

July 7, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Matt

Why is she no longer allowed to express her opinion. She feels the jury was wrong...as do MOST Americans. No reason for her to not express it.

July 7, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  5. Right To Your Opinion

Isn't it ironic that Nancy says "I’d like to see her admit she’s guilty and go to jail. Other than that, I’m not in the business of forgiving. That’s up to the lord. "?
    As a former prosecutor, did she think the evidence proved she was overwhelmingly guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?
    Can she admit she might be wrong?
    Does she believe in the adage "Judge not lest you be judged"?

It's a great country where everybody can express their opinion.
    Again, the Executive in charge of CNN News should clearly state the show is OPINION and NOT factual reporting of the news.

CNN could be held accountable for inciting mob violence if harm were to come to the jurors, defense attorneys, or the Anthony family. Especially if facts uncovered after the trial proved the jury right.

July 7, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Matt

The answers to your questions are yes, yes and no. What if facts uncovered after trial proved them WRONG? Violence wouldn't be right either way but they WERE WRONG! I really dislike Nancy Grace but in this case she has hit the nail on the head!!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  6. Dan

I hope someone takes the law into their own hands

July 7, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  7. Grandma Bugs

Our justice system is an huge crock of crap....When judges don't know the laws of this land, and become bias, not in the Casey Anthony case but in many other cases across Americas.......it is what it feels like in the majority of true United States Citizens...you are staring into the facade, called our justice system ....it works with certain interest groups that rattles their chamber cages....this is just one small pitiful example...wake up America we're being taken. Seriously something stinks to high heaven.

July 7, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

Hey ol' Grandma Bugs, would it make you happy if we just had EVERYONE PRESUMED GUILTY shot dead on the spot without even a trial so as to AVOID that messy necessity of EVIDENCE in a trial? So what if a few innocents are bumped off along the way right? Eh Granny? Do you agree?

July 7, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Matt

JakeC, I don't think that is what Grandma said...you took a GIANT leap to get to shooting people on the spot. WOW, stick with what the actual post says and don't add your own crap.

July 7, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  8. OJ Simpleton ( R-Ohio )

Hay! Leave ma biotch alone!

July 7, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  9. AlexSD

Nancy Grace is the one who hates the jury, assassinates everybody from her low-ratings TV show, and refuses to see the facts. I am tired of the talking heads criticizing the jury and refusing to use their heads to think about the following: were there any pieces of evidence that Casey killed her daughter? I strongly tend to agree with Jose Baez: the case was built solely on fiction. Nancy Grace and others should back off, get off of Casey's, the jurors', and the judge's backs!

July 7, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  10. Genius

If she was black she would have been convicted.

July 7, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Steve Edmonson

If she were black Nancy Dis-grace would have reall been all over it because that seems to be a Hot-button subject lately.

July 7, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  11. Mike

i hope for her sake that a lot of Mrs. Grace's TV persona is an act. She comes off as one of the meanest, most bitter people iIve ever seen on TV. More importantly, the tone she set in talking about this trial set off a frightening mob mentality. Casey Anthony may have been guilty (I personally don't know), and she is without a doubt horribly immature, selfish, and ultimately a very, very bad parent...but it was ridiculous to judge her every facial expression and continually talk about her as if she is some sort of evil witch. Also...calling her "Tot Mom" trivialized and sensationalized a tragedy. In her own way Ms. Grace is considerably more immature than most of the people she rails against.

July 7, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Blah...

"...[C]alling her 'Tot Mom' trivialized and sensationalized a tragedy. In her own way Ms. Grace is considerably more immature than most of the people she rails against."

Thank you for this.

July 7, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  12. Steve Edmonson

You can't search for the truth when you are blind with aggression!!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  13. Jim M

Probably guilty but state didnt prove the case. However, when is someone gonna throw a net over Nancy and put her in an insane asylum? Shes made a career out of accusing many innocent people of horrible crimes and still shes on TV. Shes rude, beligerant, and just plain nasty. And I for one hate her guts. Who are the morons who watch her every night and keep her on the air? If there is any justice in the world something horrible will happen to her. GO TO HELL NANCY AND GET OFF TV!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

I would venture to GUESS that MOST of her LOYAL LOONS won't be posting hear as the trailer trash probably are not that computer saavy. LOL Bet I'll get BOOTED for that comment. Ooops! So much for FREE SPEECH then.

July 7, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  14. Sean

Nancy makes money from being a self-righteous opinionated antagonist. She has nothing whatsoever to do with news. She's an entertainer on par with Mr. T. She caters to those angry about their lives, who feel things aren't fair. CNN looks like a bunch of chumps for airing a word she says. Follow the money. Always follow the money.

July 7, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  15. Joan

The jury may have found her "not guilty" in the criminal case, but my question is, can Cindy and George file a civil wrongful death case against Casey in the death of Caylee, like was done in the O.J. Simpson case? They won the wrongful death case in O.J.'s case, and if Casey starts making a lot of money from book deals, movie deals, interviews, etc., they could then hit her where it hurts and take any money she makes off of Caylee's death. It's bad enough Casey killed her, but for her to profit off of it is too much to bear! So can Cindy and George sue her for wrongful death??

July 7, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |