Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Kristen

Nancy Disgrace..... Please get off the air!!! There are so many other ways to advocate for missing children than you spouting off on HLN. She CONSTANTLY interrupts her panel when she asks a question and shows no respect for anyone's opinion – unless they are agreeing with her. If Nancy is so right with her opinions and her prosecution savvy – go back to the courtroom and show us how it's done!! But for the love of God – please get off the air!!

July 6, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Y

Shut up Kristen, you are just a nobody and nothing you say can influence anyone in the world. But Nancy can. At least she is at the front line you are in the home comfort zone. I bet if you are exposed you won't dare to say anything that makes you look bad.

July 8, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  2. Speakinghonest

You know she needs some.......parrrrrrrrtttttea

July 6, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Amy

Nancy Grace does not belong on tv simple as that.

July 6, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  4. JayEm

Nancy as a "former" lawyer you should know why the verdict went the way it did, they followed the law and not their emotions. I'm glad that, and maybe there is a good reason why, you are no longer prosecuting cases.

July 6, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  5. statsbackbabe

You tell them, Nancy! Just like you told them how the Duke Lacross Team was obviously guilty, guilty, guilty! You don't need the law! You're always right, even when you're talking out of the wrong hole!

July 6, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  6. boneman

Nancy Grace is a Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 6, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • anna brantham

Well, just your screen name, BONEMAN, takes you off my list of people that are intelligent. Oh, sorry. My sentence probably confused you.

July 6, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Nfldman1976

No Nancy you don't have to agree, but there is not a damn thing you can do about it except run your mouth.

July 6, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Clearwater Sucks

umm just like you are right now?

July 6, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • anna brantham

watch your mouth

July 6, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Laura Fitzgerald

Nancy Grace is a truly ugly individual. Her lack of respect for our justice system speaks volumes as to why she is doing "Talk TV" instead of being a working attorney. She couldn't cut it and is now just a CNN hack

July 6, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • anna brantham

And, are you a person with a degree? Is it in law? Exactly what credentials do YOU have? (judgement flies both ways)

July 6, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Prometheus

I agree 100% anna brantham, judgement DOES fly both ways as you stated. That's why in response to Nancy's opinion we are letting our opinion 'fly' back to her to let her know we think she's full of crap.

July 7, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
    • anna brantham

too bad you don't have the johns to state your own name then, prometh....blah, blah. If you have an opinion, and you believe you are right or whatever, at least be fearless and state YOUR NAME.

July 7, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
    • anna brantham

And, you didn't mention your schooling. High school? BA? AA? What do you have in your pocket of credentials to be raging what you have said???? C'mon....are you educated at all?

July 7, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
    • anna brantham

Really.....are you qualified to do the same job as Nancy Grace or any other news person or any attorney or even any degree-requiring position/job??? Are you qualified period to do that and what is your name so everyone knows it's you and you are (since you are acting as if you are all that)????

July 7, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
    • LAG

Anna, Im sure that you have more than your share of problems. Try not to get so worked up over the things in life that you can't control...like the fact that Nancy Grace is a pathetic excuse for an American.

July 7, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  9. Clearwater Sucks

I agree with every single word she said. Thank you Ms Grace for summing it up so well. Bad jury, bad!

July 6, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rose

Let's hope you don't do anything to get on her bad side.

July 6, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • anna brantham

Me too. And, I have to agree, Clearwater isn't the best anymore. It was better years ago. Hope it is better there soon:)

July 6, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • anna brantham

BTW, shush, Rose. You're another angry onlooker.

July 6, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Bryan

I think after a year and a half of being called a baby killer...Casey will eventually kill her self.

She may get some money from a book(horrible)...but good luck going into public Casey!!!

July 6, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • anna brantham

yeah....she would've been safer in prison. There are crazier people out there than her, amazingly.

July 6, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  11. MARION

I hate NANCY, waaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaa, Nancy is making me watch her, waaaaaaa, waaaaaa, I am powerless to change the channel

July 6, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Clearwater Sucks

well, the remote IS all the way on the other side of the sofa and their beer belly is a little hard to reach around. you can't really blame them.

July 6, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jennie Eccher

I still am in shock as to the verdict. Everything piece of evidence pointed to her guilt yet she walks free. I am loosing faith in our Judicial system; unfortunately someone gets arrested for stealing a loaf of bread to feed his family and gest a year+ in prison but someone can kill an innocent child and get away with it; where is justice? I feel that there are three types of people in this world good, bad and evil and for someone to kill an innocent child I would consider that person as evil. Nancy please stop addressing Casey as the tot mom. To be a mom is a blessing and an honor and I wouldgladly lay my life down for my child . By addess Casey as the tot mom you are disgracing good loving moms, I think that otherwise you did an excellent job and I commend all your efforts in this horrific case.

July 6, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Willow

It was the death penalty that set Casey free. If the prosecution had gone for life in prison, I bet the jury would have said guilty. People don't want the weight of someone's death on their conscience.

July 6, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • anna brantham

think you're right, Willow. the whole thing makes me sick and sad.

July 6, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • servhymn

Agreed!

July 6, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  14. K

It does not sit well with me that the jury is being raked over the coals. Out of line!

July 6, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • carla

Thank you K. I'm glad someone is sticking up for them. Someone a few posts back stated they were losing faith in our justice system. If anything, this has raised my faith in it. It has shown that a jury can look past their emotions and rule the way the evidence or lack of it steers them.

July 6, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  15. steve

I dunno...we're going to get a point where Casey is going to start a Slander suit against Nacey Grace if she doesn't shut her mouth.

July 6, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Justin

Nancy Grace needs to shut up. She is part of the reason for this case being over-publicized and polluted by the media. If anything she is a cause of Anthony's freedom. "would have put in my boots and looked for Caylee myself" you're full of crap. Stay in your nice snug media chair and shut your mouth. Cannot stand the people who get praised for their stupidity.

July 6, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • CSMinDC

That would be the silver lining.

July 6, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

I absolutely agree...Detective Grace I mean Nancy Grace should have watched the same trial I did and heard the jury instructions I heard...EVERY element must be proven beyond reasonable doubt...Its a fail for the state more than anything

July 6, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • anna brantham

Justin, CSMinDC, Chris, steve: Do any of you have degrees? Like from a university? Or are you just specialized in drugs and partying?? Because you are showing your backsides right now. PLEASE REMEMBER A CHILD OF ALMOST 3 YEARS OLD IS GONE. HAVE COMPASSION. HAVE REVERENCE. (you probably don't know what that word means). A news person didn't kill their child. So, don't beat up a news person. Many of us appreciate the news so we know what's going on in our country. If you don't like that, maybe you have something criminal to hide.

July 7, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |