Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Steve Edmonson

Let's Boycott Nancy Dis-Grace!!!! Start on 07-11-2011

July 7, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Disgusted

Great plan, and the boycott should include sponsors of Nancy Grace's show!

July 7, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
    • sluggo

Yeah....i like to follow orders from a tool named Steve. Boycott nancy Grace for doing the same thing she does everyday. I stopped watching her years go. AND I will NEVER listen to our tired A$$. First amendment ....

July 7, 2011 at 2:21 am | Report abuse |
  2. sam

i wonder if any sober guy has ever nailed NG?
    she is so fugly...even mentioning her name makes my dyck retreat!!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

I'm ROTF LMFAO

July 7, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Will

BWAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Horse laughing.

July 7, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
    • coyote02

thats because you are a weak man and afraid of strong women. I like nancy

July 7, 2011 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

COYOTE...I APPLAUD strong women and encourage my 3 sisters and 2 nieces not to take ANY CRAP from ANYONE male or female. Most of US dislike Nancy because she EPITOMIZES the VERY WORST in women. Most women REALLY DO believe they are right ALL OF THE TIME. I know...I've been married to 3 crazy I AM ALWAYS RIGHT women.

July 7, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  3. Steve Edmonson

I say Boycott Nancy Dis-Grace!!!! Start on 07-11-2011

July 7, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  4. bill

I like Nancy, but ole Nancy is wiping the sh it off her face with her tot mom rant.

July 7, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

Personally, my room mate is a HARD CORE DISGrace devotee and he's never even lived in a mobile home. Hmm! With that said, every time I would hear her refer to Ms Anthony as TOT MOM...I almost wanted to force an ice pick in my own ears. ONLY Ms DISGrace and her LOYAL LOONS refer to her as TOT MOM, proving their TRUE lack of intelligence. I saw Ms DISGrace nearly BITE Joy Behar's head off once for ASKING why she referred to Ms Anthony as TOT MOM.

July 7, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  5. Alexander

I think Nancy Grace should appologize to the American people who belive in our justice system. She is trashing everything it stands for. I am deeply offended by her behavior and comments. For her to sit there and accuse the jury is just disgusting.

July 7, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
    • coyote02

jurors are not beyond reproach. Think OJ. Nancy has right to speech.

July 7, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Brianna Marie

Nancy Grace is only speaking on what the rest or SANE America is thinking! She has absolutely no reason to apologize!

July 7, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  6. Steve Edmonson

We can only Hope????

July 7, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  7. James Langer

Nancy Grace is a disgrace to a network usually known for its fair coverage.

July 7, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  8. Peter Murdoch

Great to see by the posts on here not everyone has been brainwashed by this evil hypocritical person you are the witch Ms. Grace!

July 7, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  9. DrD

Nancy Grace is what's wrong with sensationalist TV in America – all opinions and no fact checking.

She should not be given a platform to push her viewpoint as 'the truth'.

July 7, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  10. JustMe

Most people who are passionate about their beliefs and not scared in stating them are usually criticzed and and become a 'target' for nasty and rude comments..

If you dislike Ms. Grace that much...switch channels or better yet...put all that negative energy into something worthwhile..jmho

July 7, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Kevin B

I have yet to stomach more than 3 minutes of NG. She needs to go, and that's the truth of it.

July 7, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
    • radar love

nancy is a pig
      oink oink oink
      i wish someone would put out a hit on her!
      take her out in 1 shot!
      honestly now-who would miss her?
      not even her mommy

July 7, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

I DON'T watch Ms DISGrace's show. Occasionally I have overheard blurbs from her show as my roomie is a DIE HARD DEVOTEE. I respect EVERYONE'S right to his or her own opinion (unlike Ms DISGrace). If a guest DARE to disagree with NAINCEE full of DISGRACE she treats them so crappy. WHY does ANYONE dare to come on her show? I do watch OTHERS on HLN even though lately you would think the ONLY thing happening in the world has been the Anthony trial.

July 7, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Gary S

Passionate is one thing...she is a former prosecutor who knows that the jury was given instruction to convict if they believed this was a premeditated murder which is required for 1st degree murder verdict. (Look up the Florida murder statutues). The prosecutor never gave a motive; or siad when or how she died....nor did they bother to even place her at the scene where the body was found. The prosecutors and Nancy Grace wanted the jury to disregard pertinent details and hope that the jury was to believe that Casey wanting to go partying was her motive which led to her planning out her daughter's murder. They never proved anything other than she was a bad mom. The charge should have been voluntary manslaughter. Casey is definitely guilty of something but if the glove doesnt fit, you must aquit...and this case, they didnt even have the glove.

July 7, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  11. Kevin B

Fire the biotch.

July 7, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  12. Eddie

Even if Casey admitted to killing her daughter on national television, unless they have NEW evidence they can't charge her for the murder of her daughter. Its double jeopardy....can't be charged with the same crime twice. That's why OJ didn't go to court after admitting killing his ex and her lover.

July 7, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  13. lynne anderson

If the jury did not think the prosecution proved their case and they did not think she is innocent, then why not create a hung jury or mistrial situation so she can be retried? Why let her off the hook?

July 7, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

Lynne, a HUNG JURY is one in which the 12 jurors were NOT unanimous in their decision. It would have been a REAL TRAVESTY to get a MISTRIAL as the poor Floridians are having to pay both the PROSECUTION and the DEFENSE and there would still be the LACK OF EVIDENCE so I believe that the jury did the right thing. Even though many of them, like myself, probably believe Ms Anthony had SOME role in the death of her daughter.

July 7, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  14. Gary S

I just read a quick review of her career on Wikipedia which only confirms what I have always believed about her. She is one these women who is always right and never admits (even in the face of facts) that she is wrong. Between her and Gloria Allred, I am not sure one is a bigger media w*h*o*r*e.

July 7, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
    • coyote02

another woman hating weak little weasel. did your mama beat you when you were a kid? Mine did. Get over it loser.

July 7, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  15. shelly

I despise the sociopath casey anthony but I like her better than Nancy Grace. Nancy Grace is an obnoxious, angry, judgmental, narcissistic hypocrite. If I want to irritate my husband; I put on Nancy Grace. He cant stand her voice more than thirty seconds!!! It gives me great fun!

July 7, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |