Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Dave

lol... did you see nancy grace when the clerk read the verdict??? I thought her (already huge) head was going to explode...

July 7, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

Ah...such a shame that she didn't just have an aneurism on the spot when her I'M ALWAYS RIGHT false belief was SHATTERED.

July 7, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  2. Nanto

Nancy Grace is a disgrace to humanity, she is nothing but someone who tries to make things very dramatic....well..I don't blame her, cause she is paid to do what she is doing.....dramatizing almost everything. I hope she is not like this in real life....cause life would be hell...if I was near her.

July 7, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  3. K B

Nancy Grace, I think you have missed a very big point concerning Casey Anthony. I feel sorry for Casey Anthony. There is no doubt in my mind Casey Anthony either murdered her daughter or neglected Kaylee so she ended up dead. The point is Casey Anthony is a pathological liar. Pathological liars aren’t born that way, they develop that way. And they develop that way through their upbringing and environment. You of all people should know that what we see on the surface with people is not always the truth. I’ve heard her family appear to be very loving people. How does anyone really know? You said her brother appeared to be alright. How do you know?

I came from a family where it has taken every day of my life to sort through the gossip, lies and have truths in order to find reality and truth. Do you have any idea how hard that is for a child to negotiate and differentiate between fact and fiction? It can drive someone to the brink of insanity not to mention the recurring nightmares.

It is all of Casey Anthony’s family who contributed directly and indirectly to Kaylee’s death – starting with the demise of Casey Anthony. Casey Anthony did not create her dysfunctional personality on her own.

July 7, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  4. terri

I am concerned about Casey Anthony's release for a different reason. My daughter is 30 and could be her twin. I am afraid for my daughters' safety because she lives in Florida too and now Casey Anthony may be set free tommorrow and go home. My only defense for protection for my daughter is prayer. Before Casey Anthony was arrested, my daughter was followed in a Wal-mart by some strange man who tapped her on the shoulder to say " Has anyone told you that you look just like Casey Anthony?"....not to mention that when I was living down the street from Jose Baez's office at one time, my daughter came to visit and our neighbors were shocked because they thought it was Casey Anthoney coming to my residence. I understand that Casey Anthony wants to change her name and I don't think she should be allowed. This could make things worse for my family because she is such a good liar and people may think that my daughter is really Casey Anthony. I am not divulging my daughters name for reasons of protection. I am advising that we may seek an attorney for our daughters protection since ms.Anthony is one of the most hated woman in the world at this time.

July 7, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  5. wrgbiv

No, Nancy, you don't have to agree–and we don't have to watch your sensationalist, self-righteous filth. That's probably why nobody does, except for when a case like this arises. Enjoy your plummeting Nielsen ratings while the rest of us enjoy the comfort of living under the best judicial system in the world. P.S. Glenn Beck called, and he wants his crazy back.

July 7, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Backralker85

Gotta love people without law degrees weighing in saying they knew she was guilty..you know exactly what the media tells you and nothing more so stop it with the firing squads..how would you feel if we offed whoever we just deemed guilty then where would we be? THINK LOGICALLY FOR ONCE

July 7, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  6. JakeWH

Somebody @ CNN management just fire this bimbo...................

July 7, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  7. SarahBethB

Nancy, THANK YOU for exercising your first amendment right. You have the venue to share with all of us opinions and beliefs that many of us share with you. Your passion behind your coverage from the very beginnig of Caylee's reported "missing" has truly touched my heart. If I take anything from this it is to love my family stronger, hug my children more often, and to live life with my family as fully I possibly can. I will never forget your dedication to this case, to your desire for justice. Thank you for being the advocate that you are.

Sincerely,
    Sarah Beth

July 7, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
    • jwarino

barf

July 7, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Victor

Sarah, you're so right!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you a Texan?

July 7, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Backralker85

Gotta love people weighing in saying they knew she was guilty..you know exactly what the media tells you and nothing more, so stop it with the firing squads..how would you feel if we offed whoever we just deemed guilty then where would we be? THINK LOGICALLY FOR ONCE

July 7, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  8. Steve

Nancy Grace's fanatical handling of this case shows what's wrong with journalism and the media at large these days. I also love how when a minority child goes missing or is murdered, they might get a quick blurb in local news media, but as soon as it's a white child, it's all over the news, and the media pours millions and millions of dollars into turning over every stone. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

July 7, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
    • jeannettelj

How true your words are, Steve.

July 7, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Victor

Are you a racist? The color of any child's skin is given the same media coverage in the USA.

July 7, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  9. Backralker85

"I’m not in the business of forgiving. That’s up to the lord." Funny, that's what the lord calls on you to do. Forgive everyone, like that turn the other cheek thing.

July 7, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  10. Bugdad

Nancy, you are the ugliest critter on TV. A virtual parasite on society, you are. A lowly ambulance-chaser. Your squeeky and annoying voice is worse than listening to buck teeth grinding on a hot concrete sidewalk. I "spit" in your general direction

July 7, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  11. jwarino

what is wrong with this poor excuse of a human being ? if she doesnt like something or someone she has this eveil sneer . she is ALWAYS right and cant face her faults or those of others without being vocal and digusting . get her out of thelimelight CNN and maybe some of us will watch instead of trolling the headlines .

July 7, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  12. djc

Everyone can thank Nancy Grace for allowing Casey Anthony to be rich and never having to work another day in her life after she gets her book and tv deals because of how big of a national story this case turned out to be. You might say it backfired right in Nancy's face. At least Nancy will sleep better at night, knowing that she is really the one who put Casey on easy street.

July 7, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  13. t-man

What a disGrace. This woman is unAmerican and belongs in some third world court system where witch hunts take place. What a maroon!

July 7, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  14. George Anthony

Cindy did it, I saw her!

July 7, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  15. Victor

Nancy, thanks for being an American Hero!!!! Everyone has a right to their opinion in the USA!!! Sad how a tiny portion of the USA think this was justice. How can any mother not report a 2 year missing for 30+ days and walk free? Had Casey had nothing to hide obviously she would have reported her missing on day 1. Failure to report a child missing after 24 hours in itself is a crime!, sad that was not on the the list of charges. No justice in this case for that poor baby girl that was thrown away like trash. Your so right in saying that murder is done in secret and there is in many murder cases with no DNA, fingerprints, video of these types of crimes. "Common Sense" was all that was required in this case. Hard to believe convicted criminals can sit on a capital crime case also. SAD! Nancy, we love you!!!!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |