Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. George Anthony

Cindy did it! I saw her!

July 7, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. Mark

Nancy Grace is slime. Period. See, I can exercise my First Amendment rights too...that is, if CNN – her pedestal, doesn't censor me.

Crawl back under that rock, dear and find a real career. Your past two have been remarkable flops.

July 7, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
    • SarahBethB

LOL you jerk if her career is such a flop why are you spending time entertained by it!!!! Guess Nancy gets the last laugh here.

July 7, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  3. t-man

Hey, check out her picture. She's wearing a wedding ring. Poor sob to wake up next to that.

July 7, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  4. Steven

Nancy Grace is a shrill pontificating wind bag! If the USA followed her example of justice we could just as easily be living in a totalitarian state. She was not in the courtroom and her hyperbolic comments do not serve the cause of fairness.The "crowd" that listens to her show are the same ones who read "People "magazine..ie..not the intelligencia.

July 7, 2011 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  5. David

Nancy Grace is in it for the ratings, she is good at reporting half truths. When she dosn't get the answers she wants, she cuts the person off. It's her view or the highway Look at the story about lawyer's drinking and living it up video she had on yesterday, I didn't see one glass in sight or bottle. Nancy Grace should open her eyes and look before making false statements TOTS NANCY GRACELESS is the most bias person on the planet with a panel of crybaby's who think they know everything. One day she preaches how great the jury was and that they know what their doing, until the jury comes back with a non guilty, just to run the jury into the ground.Good night FAir weather friend.

July 7, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
    • SarahBethB

She is not the most bias person in the world. Passionate and dedicated dothnot biased make.

July 7, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  6. t-man

This is why she is on TV. She is entertainment. A professional entertainer. She draws a rise out of the public. It is a good thing that the entertainers word counts for NOTHING!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  7. stephen Hoffecker

Nancy Grace makes money from crime. Her job security comes from people killing someone. If the trials stop then so does Nancy Grace.

July 7, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  8. rick

It made my day when Nancy Dis-grace was shown to be the idiot that she is when this case went the way she was sure it wouldn't. Now if only they would take her off the air because she has shown once again she doesn't really know what she is talking about. good thing she isn't a prosecutor anymore, she would never win a conviction because she is so stupid!

July 7, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  9. Honey Belly

Well this is the most why I LIKE NANCY GRACE. She's got that thing which most of the ppl dont. She could talk and tell the truth to the world. I've known her only when i started to follow this case and I totally agree with her.
    "They wanted a murder weapon – the murder weapon was tot mom’s hands" This sentence really got me Laughing. I just wanted to say if I were given a chance, I'd be following her .. all the best Nancy keep going ahead.

July 7, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

Honey Belly, would YOU and Nancy "Messiah" Grace be happier if ALL WHO ARE PRESUMED GUILTY were just SHOT DEAD ON THE SPOT in order to avoid the MESSY NECESSITY of the awful thing called EVIDENCE?

July 7, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
    • David

Tots Nancy Grace is a disgrace who thinks she is God. The devil is dancing because Nancy Grace is doing what the Devil wants her to do, by faning the flames of hatred. You should be taken off the air.

July 7, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  10. Sherman Bennett

What will it take to get Nancy Grace off CNN? Besides not watching her program, that is.

July 7, 2011 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  11. notafanBUTRIGHTON!

I'm not a fan of hers but in this article she is 100% correct!

July 7, 2011 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  12. Bubba-gump

I apologize for seeming to be a bit naive, but I was under the impression that I live in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty and if you are not proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, then you must be found not guilty. Thankfully the court of popular opinion ended with the Salem witch hunts. The laws of our great land were written with the intent that - we would rather have 100 guilty people go free, than to wrongly imprison 1 innocent person. For better or for worse, justice has been served. Do I personally believe Casey is guilty? Absolutely. Was it proven beyond a reasonable doubt? Unfortunately, absolutely not. Given this – the jury made the correct decision. At the end of the day, it's not what you know or what you believe - it's what you can prove.

July 7, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  13. Andrew

Only Nancy Grace has the power to make a baby-killer seem sympathetic by comparison.

And by the way, Nancy, her name is Casey Anthony. Please stop trying to make "Tot Mom" a thing.

July 7, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  14. RK

"There’s no way to explain their verdict, no logical way. Maybe that’s the problem. I’m trying to apply logic to people who were illogical in their jury deliberations."

Explanation: State did not meet its Burden of Proof.
    Logic is not supposed to determine verdicts. Evidence does.
    This chick is her own problem and truly belongs on any of today's "reality" tv show were very little is real or relevant to a logical, thinking person.

July 7, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  15. fanofall

I would expect Nancy Grace to respect her profession and the criminal courts by not irresponsibly bashing the jury. All the jury did was find her not guilty, which is not the same as professing innocence.It's unfortunate that people like Nancy Grace have a public forum to irresponsibly inflame the passions of the public.

July 7, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |