Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Beni

No she doesn't have to agree but the Jury has spoken and that's that.

July 7, 2011 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
    • George

I absolutely agree; Casey Anthony had her day in court, facing a jury of her peers. Based on the evidence presented, and the specific wording of the charges against Ms. Anthony, the jury found the defendant "not guilty" of the counts of murder and abuse of a child; however found her guilty of providing false evidence to a law enforcement official. Right or wrong, this should be the end of it. It's unfortunate that Nancy Grace feels it would be better to try people in the "Court of Public Opinion, as dictated by Nancy Grace". If I were Casey Anthony, I would file slander/libel charges against Nancy Grace and CNN, if she persists with the "she's guilty" diatribe on national television. Nancy Grace should not be exempt from prosecution for making accusations for which she has no viable proof.

July 7, 2011 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
  2. Dennis

Celebrity death match! Nancy Grace versus Casey Anthony.

July 7, 2011 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

Yeah...but could we forego the animated version and actually PRAY to see a REAL battle royale with both these hideous wenches?

July 7, 2011 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  3. scape

If you were accused of a crime you didn't commit, would you rather be presumed innocent or guilty? Our legal system operates under the premise that it is better to acquit a guilty person than condemn an innocent one. It is reasonable to believe Casey murdered Caylee, just as it is reasonable to believe she did not. Nancy Grace can disagree with the jury, and disagree that man landed on the Moon for all I care; but anyone who considers Casey guilty after she has been acquitted in the court of law disrespects the legal system. Maybe Casey should have just gotten a mock tribunal and public stoning?

July 7, 2011 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

I AGREE scape. Let's do what Ms DISGrace and ALL her TRAILER TRASH devotees REALLY want. Let's just have EVERYONE who is PRESUMED guilty beaten to death in the streets and do away with the MESSY NECESSITY of EVIDENCE. It's SO unnecessary isn't it. LOL

July 7, 2011 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  4. Roberto

NancyTot, Vellez, and Politano must go. They all predicted a guilty verdict and cannot admit they were wrong, to much ego! They have no respect for our judicial system and are reckless in their comments.

July 7, 2011 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  5. 911

NG swallows and prays that one day her god will replace her hairy taco with a penile unit

July 7, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  6. Vincent J. Petrosino

Please allow me to explain something to the men who have posted comments here. Men have never been and will continue to fail to understand women. The only people who can evaluate a woman are other women. They know the horror of what was committed against this innocent child. The jury behaved negligently and failed in their responsibilities. Is the little girl dead? Was she found with duct tape over her mouth and nose? Was there a smell of decomposition in the mother's car? Did the mother report the child missing immediately? Did she party her butt off after the child was missing? It does not take a rocket scientist to see that HOW the child died is irrelevant. The mother knew her child was dead. And her behavior while the child was missing did not give this jury a reason as to WHY she killed her baby? Nancy Grace is a child advocate and a brave one to boot. Her opinion of this jury especially AFTER Ms. Jennifer Ford;s interview is spot on! What conscentious jury takes only 11 hours to consider a verdict after 6 weeks of testimony and evidence? And then what rational jury members would come up with a verdict of "not guilty"? Casey Anthony is guilty and we must all live with this. Let us hope she is NEVER a mother again.

July 7, 2011 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Carla

I'm a female and I believe Caylee died accidentally. I also believe that George covered up the childs death by duct taping Caylee, placing her body in the bag and placing her in the woods to make it look like a kidnapping/murder. They were probably more afraid of Cindy than anything else.. As a former police officer he knew exactly how to stage a crime scene. Casey and George then went on with their everyday routines hoping someone would find the body and they would say she was last with Zanny. But NO ONE

July 7, 2011 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  7. 911

NG is so fugly even her mother abandoned her
    her daddy humped her daily
    NG is a pig

July 7, 2011 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
  8. Klaark

No one is saying she has to agree with it.

Hey prosecutors, how about some evidence next time?

July 7, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  9. az

Nany, since being dissbarred didn't shut you the fck up, maybe a giant cck in your mouth might? Good god you're a discusting excuse for a human being. I work around tourist all day long and they have the conception we're all like you!!!!!! CNN and HLN has become the NATIONAL INQUIERER

July 7, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Norm

When/where was she disbarred?

July 7, 2011 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  10. ihatepersonlikenancytooo

Actually i do not believe the story of persons like Nancy.. i do believe Casey killed Caley , That was most probably accident, negligence of Casey but These nancy like people are defaming human civilization, Mother killed theri lovely kid for nothing........ , human value is more important than your business. Casey had got already punishment what she deserved–negligent mom....... pls close thnis chapter.

July 7, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  11. fourrilla

Nancy Grace who? is she the one pushing for stripping America of all that we live and die for?

July 7, 2011 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  12. jl

this is a shame on the way the courts work......shame on that mother getting away with this......shame on the courts......shame on the tv..........shame shame shame

July 7, 2011 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

Shame on the COURTS? No! Shame on TV? Yeah! They CONVICTED Ms Anthony without a trial and when a jury (who may or may not have BELIEVED she killed her child) did not BELIEVE that the EVIDENCE supported the prosecution's THEORIES, well, they did what they had to do.

July 7, 2011 at 3:45 am | Report abuse |
  13. Tim

Nancy Grace is totally irresponsible, she is taking something this serious and turning it into entertainment for the sake of ratings and tweet followers. I am ashamed that she works for a sister division of Time/Warner the company I spent my career at. How stupid can people be to watch her! I doubt Ted Turner never invisioned this type of programming when he launched these networks.

July 7, 2011 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  14. Bob

Nancy, if you don't like the jury, you only have yourself to blame. Your three years of hurling accusations, repeating hearsay, and demonizing her ("Tot Mom"?) before any solid facts were known forced the judge to find people who were living under rocks and hadn't heard any of your character assassination. BTW, your "how dare the defense team have a toast when Caley is dead!" was pretty pathetic. You know for a fact, right before the verdict was announced, you were talking about how great the prosecution was and how they deserved praise and to celebrate. You wouldn't have objected in the prosecution won and had a toast at a local restaurant. You would have said "Job well done!". Just because you were a failure as a prosecutor doesn't mean whenever the defense wins it's because the jury is stupid.

July 7, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Nancy Is A Harpy

Check her wikipedia entry for a detailed description of the ethical violations that caused her to stop practicing.

Nancy disGrace

July 7, 2011 at 3:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Really????

And you trust Wikipedia as a reliable source…and we wonder why our education system is failing…no
      one knows what a reputable source is anymore and no one knows how to do solid research. Please
      brush up on your source of knowledge…one should never refer to Wikipedia and expect to win an
      argument!

July 7, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Rich

Wikipedia has actually shown to be MORE reliable than standard issue encyclopedia's, most likely because it is dynamic and is constantly fact checked by the community. No one should ever trust one source implicitly, however the data is rarely inaccurate these days, especially now that subject matter experts have to approve any changes to any entries or new additions.

July 7, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Wow

Are you serious? You realize that people can add information they CHOOSE to add to those pages right? No wonder our country is going downhill, people have ZERO common sense these days.

July 7, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Craig

Actually it's not just on Wiki. You can look up lawyers misconduct in every state where they are licensed. She WAS reprimanded at least TWICE in SUPERIOR COURT of misconduct and ethics violations. She has good standing now because she hasn't practiced! She can be sued for defamation. She and CNN will prolly settle out of court. She has reckless disregard for the truth, even if she knows her statements are false..... that's a fact MANY know......

July 10, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • KCForce

Right, because Wikipedia is an absolute accurate source...

July 7, 2011 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
    • SixDegrees

Actually, Wikipedia's articles are very easy to check. And in this case, Grace's entry is quite factual, as anyone interested can easily verify. Details of her admonishment by the Georgia Supreme Court and the factual discrepancies of her account of her fiance's murder and what actually happened are very easy to verify, as are her pronouncements of guilt and the subsequent suicide of one of her targets, and the enormous distortions she has inflicted on others.

Sorry if you don't like what they have to say in this case, but it's all quite easy to check. If you're at all interested in the truth, that is.

July 7, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
    • enuffisenuff

You also can back check by googling Nancy and all her controversy slips up on her show. Long as you don't google "how to make chloroform" you won't be prosecuted.

There is even a YouTube video where Elizabeth Smart sat her straight in the interview that wikipedia speaks of. Her fans are in denial like her. Shew fly shew

July 7, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • checkyofacts

Wow. NG's Wiki page is a laundry list of unethical behavior. I knew I hated her for a reason.

July 7, 2011 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
    • JusticeforCaylee

I for one like Nancy Grace. I like opinionated people, and I love the fact that she unabashedly wanted justice for a sweet little girl who went missing while the Mom partied. I feel disgusted by the verdict, and she really says what so many of us are feeling. Just because she happens to be a lawyer doesn't mean she isn't allowed to be horrified that this woman is going to walk free....it makes her human. She is free to speak her mind; if you don't like it, turn it off.

July 7, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Maria Tall

I like the way that "mouth mom" nancy is beefing up. Is she going into roller derby?

July 7, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • resa

Geez Maria, why don't you submit a post when you actually have something intelligent to contribute to the subject. "Just sayin"........ Ignoramous!!

July 8, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Kay

Wow. The Georgia Supreme Court ruled "the conduct of the prosecuting attorney [Nancy Grace] in this case demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness, and was inexcusable."

Disregard of due process and fairness...and people were watching her and thinking they were getting appropriate information on which to form an opinion???

July 7, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sorry4TheLittleGirl

Wikipedia is not the Encyclopedia Britannica. Anyone can post information on there. I could write an article on how to change the brakes in your car. I could sound pretty convincing although what I know about brake changing could fit on the head of a pin.

July 7, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Disgusted

You would be a good addition to Casey's defense first it was all George, Cindy, and Lee's fault and now you blame Nancy Grace. You probably blame Zanny the Nanny too, anybody but Casey! All of them were looking for Caylee excluding the fake Nanny, the only person who wasn't searching for caylee was Casey! Wake up and smell the evidence of common sense.

July 7, 2011 at 3:19 am | Report abuse |
    • No Justice for Caylee

Finally a sane comment on this post

July 7, 2011 at 4:18 am | Report abuse |
    • zooser

Common sense can come from intuition or reason. You are clearly a woman and not too familiar with Reason.

July 7, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
    • backpacker

love this ..........nancy you are a has been........and so is Mitchell.............CNN should fire both.....

July 7, 2011 at 6:44 am | Report abuse |
    • jack shell

agree

July 7, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • A voice for Caylee!!!!!!!

YOU MAKE ME SICK !!!!!!!!!! you must have watched a different trial then the rest of the world!!!!! and to party afterwards is disgusting!!!!!! there is an innocent little princess who is gone thats worth a party really in public really they should have atleast shown some kind of class and had their celebration where nobody would know!!!!! the prosecution has more class then that and would not have flipped the bird to the media outside give me a break !!!!! what justice system you all have over there!!!! THANK YOU NANCY FOR BEING OUR VOICE FOR THAT PRECIOUS LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Kevin B

Actually, the press stalked those people. It was a private gathering. The photographers obviously using telephoto lenses to sneak those photos. And no, you are not a voice for Caylee. Just because you have a pathetic life doesn't mean you get to live vicariously through others.

July 7, 2011 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
    • LAG

pick up a book...learn something, anything.

July 7, 2011 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Reid Adair

Seriously? Did you see after the verdict was read when the Florida state attorney made his public statement and said they were unable to determine the actual cause of death? That's pretty important in a murder trial.

A jury is not allowed to go by their personal opinion; they have to consider the evidence. Thank goodness they were sequestered and not exposed to the nonsense and babble that CNN was airing almost daily from Nancy Grace.

July 7, 2011 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
    • LAG

Why not "little" Caylee....that's how your hero says it.

focus more on your own world and less on the lives of others.

July 7, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Snoop

How do you know she was a "precious little angel"? For all you know, she was a holy terror and spoiled brat.

July 7, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Annette

Even if she was a spoiled brat it doesn't give anybody the right to kill her.

July 7, 2011 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Jim

Even if she WAS a holy terror and a brat, she didn't deserve to die. That is a tragedy. But, so is this blow-hard woman passing judgement on everyone without benefit of the evidence presented. She's some piece of work.

July 7, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
    • astonished

You snoop, obviously are not a parent. I believe adults are the spoiled brats. Have some empathy for a dead child.

July 7, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Erika

what does it matter whether she was an angel or not. The fact is she is dead. Doesn't that make a difference? No matter what NGrace says or anyone else the fact is "There is a not guilty found and that is the end of it." But for u to say whether Kaylee was precious or spoiled has nothing to do with anything. So she should have died if she was a brat? Is that what you are saying?

July 7, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nicole

Snoop you are a very sad person! Seek help!

July 9, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snoop

The prosecution would have been high fiving in the courtroom.

I didnt watch the trial. I have a job and a life. Try getting one or both.

July 7, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Mike

You are an idiot. How dare you call a 2 1/2 little girl, who was killed and thrown away like yesterday's trash a spoiled brat or holy terror. I watched the entire trial. I was able to watch it because I'm retired. I retired after 39 years at the same job. How long have you been working "Snoop"? I have my opinion and that opinion is Casey Anthony had a hand in that little girls death. The jury could have least found her guilty of child endangerment for the 31 days of the "wild goose chase" that she sent the police on – her words. The jury got it wrong.

July 8, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • victoriasmom

wow mike, someone had the nerve to say that about precious caylee? OMG thats SICK! Im glad i didnt see it myself. id have to say that is the 1st time in all these weeks ive ever seen someone that ignorant. after all, this is still about innocent caylee. i jjust cry when i think of that precious baby. thanks for being one of the "millionS" that havent forgotten this IS all about caylee.

July 8, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike from Calgary

Casey exposed Caylee to danger because she allowed her to stay in a home with a molester of young girls and with an unfenced pool. After Caylee drowned, George disposed of Caylee's body as he did the family pet's because a timely autopsy would have disclosed who may have been molesting her. It was said that he forced his penis in young Casey's mouth, and whether or not he did the same to Caylee, her lower jaw was dislocated when her body was finally discovered, with George's duct tape. A timely autopsy may have revealed more traces of George's conduct, so Caylee had to be disposed of and Casey had to go along with the scheme or Casey would also meet the final solution.
      George should have used the duct tape to hold up his pants at home with Casey and Caylee and outside with those searching for Caylee.

July 8, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • KATHY

NANCY GRACE IS GREAT AND TELLS IT LIKE IT IS, SHAME ON THE JURY AS NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE,GUESS NOW CASSEY CAN SALE HER STORY, WILL TAKE A SICK PERSON TO BUY HER BOOK.. SAD DAY FOR JUSTICE

July 8, 2011 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
    • fayse

Kathy, Nancy Grace is a disgrace and her show should be canceled. By the way, you may be able to make your point more effectively if you turn off your caps. Using all caps makes you look really foolish and like a raving lunatic.

July 8, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • victoriasmom

YOU TELL THEM 🙂 🙂

July 8, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Craig

I know many convicted this women based solely on how she acted after her daughter was dead.
      Obviously this women did what she did after the death of her daughter because she was in denial of the death of her daughter.
      The reaction so many have to this case puts a nail in the coffin of hypocrisy in America.
      People want their freedoms. They want to live their lives yet ask others how to live it. People want to raise their children the way they feel fit. Yet ask others to raise them. People want respect yet, refuse to earn it. People will claim they are pro-life, but also have no problem taking an eye for an eye. People ask not to be judged but Judge.

I have no opinion on how any one should act after they killed a child. My mind just doesn't go there. I don't have an opinion on how I would act if God Forbid something tragic or unexpected would happen to someone in my family. It's not something I even want to think about. However it is widely known that many people who live through such, deny tragic, unexpected events, including the death of a child. look, it has been YEARS after 9/11 and people still don't want to believe that a bunch of terrorists changed the whole world forever. Instead they create conspiracy theories.

Tragic, unexpected things make people go a MAD......

July 10, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kostonian

Well said Bob.

July 7, 2011 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Bryan

@Bob. Thank you! It's about time someone called out this righteous indignation that is on constant offer from Ms. Grace. Just remember if you disagree with her emotional judgments, you apply logic and critical thinking, and you demand that someone be PROVEN guilty, you are clearly wrong in her opinion. She loves the idea of guilty until proven innocent and I for one am glad she is on TV instead of in a courtroom where she might unduly influence a jury with her vitriol.

July 7, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
    • khahn

VERY well said Bob!

July 7, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Eric

That comment about celebrating is asinine!! It's COMPLETELY different depending on which side "wins!" The Defense well knows she's guilty but it was their job to do their best and fight the State's allegations and raise doubt. When they win the case, well it's a jobe well done, but you pack up and go home. You DO NOT go 100 feet down the street and jump up and down dancing and flipping off people drinking champagne!!! This Defense team is a bunch of idiots with NO Morals! On the other hand the Prosecution team could celebrate because JUSTICE WOULD HAVE BEEN SERVED and little innocent Caylee would have had her rights upheld as in a conviction for murder or at LEAST manslaughter! For that defense team to celebrate like they won a sporting event or something trivial like that when a beautiful innocent sweet 2 year old had been murdered and dumped in a trash bag in the woods.....like Nancy said they ARE the DEVIL dancing on her grave! How dare they! Karma is a B1TCH defense team! What goes around, comes around DOUBLE.

July 7, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • John

It's amazing how everyone 'knows' she's guilty but it couldn't be proven in a court of law. *rolls eyes*

Thank God for a criminal justice system that protects us from morons like you, Nancy Grace, and all the other uninformed judgemental idiots out there.

July 7, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Concerned Citizen

The state did prove their case. I agree with Nancy; it was lost at jury selection. You cannot have a woman on a jury who tells you openly that she cannot pass judgement. You cannot have so many people who have relatives convicted of crimes on a jury and expect them to not be compassionate to the accused who the evidence has shown she murdered her daughter. This jury did not deliberate. They completely ignored the forensic evidence in the case. Who lies about where their child is for 31 days? Guilty people lie. Who changes their story once they are in jail. Guilty people change their story. What grandfather puts duct tape over a child's mouth and nose to cover up an accidental drowning and expose their daughter to a death penalty trial? That is proposterous not to mention yet another lie!! I think the state of Florida should be embarrassed by these jurors. Yes we have to respect their decision but we do not have to agree with it. I have no doubt that because Casey Anthony is a psochopath we will eventually see her in the news again when she kills another child that gets in the way of her partying. Of course this will only be after we make her rich off movie deals, talk shows appearances and books. I don't know why anyone would care what she has to say...she is a proven liar.

July 7, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • steve

the jury was full of thug family members
      no wonder they acquitted

July 7, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Which evidence was it again that "has shown she murdered her daughter"?

July 7, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Medusa

Um, a dead daughter? One who even she herself does not deny was in in her "care" at the time.

July 13, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bob B

Hey there, how much of Nancy "NOSTRILS" cool-aid have you had, you best read her book again or look at her callendar.

July 7, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Robert

Based on all the evidance presented where does any of it prove she did anything? You're basing your opinion on what you're feeling and not on the facts. I do not know for sure that casey killed her child and I respect the jury verdict. They were in the court room and heard all of the testimony and viewed the evidence, who are we to call them names and act as if they were cluless. People get a grip concern citizen. where were you during the other 200 women that killed their children in the United States each year., I'll tell you...no where to be found just as Nancy has noy been there. This organization that was searching for Caylee was not hired bt Casey or the family so the suit goes to the wayside. As for her so called roommates where were they during the trail. They just want their 15 of frame. But again this is Nancy tact in any case that she reports on and I say that with a smile. I will not waste my time trying to convince anyone to change their mind. I would just ask that you reflect on this matter without listening to what some in the media are saying. The system works maybe not always to our liking...but it worrks.

July 7, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sheila Epperson

It was her car the body was find and she was the last to see Caylee. her behavior, all the evidence was there, the jury didn't know the law .. A great injustice. She had problems way back and her mother kept covering it up. And here it is covered again. The child was in her care. I mean come on, all that evidence , the behavior and you think is innocent.Would you act that way if your child was missing? Just ask yourself that. Your answer guilty

July 8, 2011 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
    • lori

I agree Sheila. She had her child, she texted, called, emailed and told people she had her child. They found decomposed hair in the car, she had the car. She didn't report her missing; she went out partying. Come on, the jury blew it off, was tired wanted to go home. This tells people: hey it's okay, do what you want to your kids, you'll get away with it. And the poor child, did the child suffer, KC sits there laughing and smiling, she got over on the system; quoting her "I am a really good lier", well I guess she really is huh. pathetic. The jury, will have to live with poor choice.

July 8, 2011 at 3:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Christe

Exactly, very well said. I appeal to each and everyone out there DO NOT BUY HER BOOK, WATCH HER MOVIES, OR TALK SHOWS. Do nothing to help her profit off this little baby death.

July 8, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • DetroitMan

The state proved nothing. There was not one single piece of hard evidence that proved Casey Anthony killed Caylee intentionally. They couldn't prove the smell in the trunk didn't come from the trash bag found there. They couldn't prove it was Casey that put the duct tape on Caylee. Their own witnesses testified that Casey appeared to love her daughter. Their biggest failure was charging her with murder 1. The burden of proof for that is higher than their evidence could support. They had a good case for manslaughter or wreckless neglect, but they went for the capital case in order to get their 15 minutes of fame out of this media circus. The system worked exactly like it was supposed to. The prosecution got greedy and they failed.

July 11, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Ekat

Good post, John. The lynch mobs are terrifying.

July 7, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike from Calgary

Amen ... the only one I recall going "woo . hoo" was in fact Nancy Disgrace!

In any event, as Jose Baez said, he would tell his daughter that he save a life today! He talked about the shameful way the USA kills its own citizens (as does China and Iran) with such a passion that it violates internatinal treaties and undertakings – as Texas did with the Mexican citizen yesterday or with Canadian Stan Faulder 13 years ago). Why is that worth celebrating. Because life is a gift, it is worth celebrating. A beautiful day or a beautiful life might strangely strike some people as insult to some – to others it is a prayer! A tribute. A poem. An epitaph to a loved one!
      Hope tomorrow ,,, and each of July 13 and July 17 is a "beautiful day".

July 9, 2011 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Pelle

Yup!

July 7, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • JalenDUI

Hate to burst your bubble Bob but Nancy Grace never lost a case she prosecuted......over 100. As for saying she thinks TOT MOM got away with murder....she is speaking for the MAJORITY of all sane Americans with common sense.

July 7, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • storyj

100s of cases and didnt lose 1? i know of at least 1 case where the guy was let go out of prison because she knowingly used false statements. It was a murder-arson case. Nancy Grace swore up and down one guy was guilty of the Elizabeth Smart kidnappings and after he died it was found out that 2 other people who this guy didnt know were the ones who did it. When Nancy was asked about it her reply was "he was a known ex-con, a felon, so of course he seemed guilty". Please tell me this isnt Nancy judging people by something other then actual evidence. Nancy Grace is a hard headed know it all who cant be wrong, its just impossible, she is smarter then the rest of you. Thats what she thinks anyways. Oh yea, and to try hundreds of cases and not lose even one should throw some flags up because not everyone is guilty, just imagine how many innocent people are in prison because of her lies.

July 7, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Travis

Hate to tell you jalen but she has had three or four cases dismissed due to her conduct in the court, last time I counted that was a loss.

July 7, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Of course, if majorities were always the winners, then we would all still be speaking with a British accent. Being a part of a majority does NOT make you right.

July 8, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • lona

thank you Jalen. Nancy is great. She doesn't let anyone intimidate her and that includes her guests. She is for the victims. Anyone that thinks Casey didn't do it needs to ask themselves. Do you know anyone who would not report a 2 year old missing for 31 days? Does that seem normal to you? And she still didn't report it,she kept stalling, her Mom had to report it. To me, that is the smoking gun in this case and I can't get past it. But just like OJ, Casey will do something else eventually and end back up in jail. Don't forget she stole hundreds of checks from her own mother as well as her friends. Nice girl. She got out of this one so her ego will be even bigger than it was so she will do something to end up in jail where she belongs.

July 8, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike from Calgary

She is speaking for 0 of the 12 jurors. They got to look in each and every witness in the eye to judge credibility.
      Who could benefited from disposing Caylee's body to avoid a timely autopsy? Somebody who did not want his DNA to be discovered in Caylee's body? Where there any child molesters in the vicinity who had duct tape and body disposal techniques similar to those of George?.

July 10, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Craig

Actually Mark... Nancy DisGrace is not the only person who seeks justice for children. She places her own opinions out there and gets paid for it through her hired network. She does not prosecute anymore. And when she did a case got overturned because she placed someone on the stand KNOWING their testimony was false. That was the second time she got busted for it. After that she stopped prosecuting. She knew people like YOU would believe her BS. That didn't fly in REAL COURT ROOMS see. So she decided to appeal to the public with her lies.

July 10, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dee

Nancy was fired as a prosecution lawyer....for lying...and for asking law enforcement to lie. Check it out!

July 11, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
    • wini

Ditto on that---the jury did not use any common sense – there was so much evidence to convict Casey, but they just did not want to see that.

July 16, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • NancyGraceSucks

Great point and well-said Bob! Those of us with common sense, intellect, and wisdom know better.

These Nancy "Disgrace" Grace Loving Clowns have absolutely no clue of the law, nor Nancy's background as it pertains to unethical practices in a court of law during her time as a prosecutor. This woman will say anything to make ratings and dollars. Nothing else matters to her. She is a "material girl, living in a material world". Wake up clown!

July 7, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • inadaze2

YOU MUST BE JOSE BAEZ SHUT UP OR GET OFF THE BLOG MORON

July 8, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nicole

I'm very sorry for how uneducated you are! Take care!

July 9, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Y

@Bob, you know, in comparison to Nancy, you are just a nobody who is just like the kind who keeps quiet when things happen. Nancy doesn't care who you are and what you say but what she says is very much true. A child's life has been cut short and if there's one person who will dare to get up there and shout it out, it's Nancy. You will be the last one to do that. I hope you continue to be at the backstage behind a computer when a child of yours is harmed by somebody and no one shouts justice for you when there's no evidence to charge the crminals. I have so much respect for Nancy, at least she dares. What about you?

July 8, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
    • mike

Nancy cares about staying on tv and making money, in my opinion

July 9, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shasta

I watched a jury let a baby killer go free.Problem is she has no place to go where she is not hated.Not on this earth.

July 13, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike from Calgary

AMEN. Nancy wiill only be happy when she is judge, jury and executioner, and those who aren't charged come on her show to be battered and harangued to death like Melinda Duckett in 2006.

July 8, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dee

Well stated, Bob

July 10, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kalos

I do hope there never comes a day that you need Nancy Grace or any of the other TV programs that help in these types of cases. Their are people who have interest in these programs, just like there are people that have interest in other programs expressing gay lifestyle etc. So, to each their choice. Some of us believe that Nancy Grace type shows are interesting, investigative and helpful. You have you taste. Did you watch the entire case? Where did you get your information on the type of prosecutor Nancy was? Do you know Stacy Horowitz the prosecutor, did you listen to her opinion? Did you listen to the daily points taken and each day the prosecution was winning, but Jean S. (host on Nancy Grace and other investigative shows stated "Yes, but the jury likes Jose Baez". Did you see the help that Jose was and needed during the trial, the mistakes he made and needed assistance and direction from the judge and prosecution? He was the one throwing spaghetti all over the place. It took three years to prepare for this trial, and this 12 took 11 hours to pick a chairman and do proceedings??? "Something is Wrong" and then the first one to speak in public says they were sick to their stomach??? They did not have the sense to work at this verdict? Ask the judge for clarification on any of the first three charges? Nancy, does a GREAT service, the 12 FAILED at theirs and may we please remember this is about a DEATH: CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY She is the Victim and Nancy Grace an Advocate

July 15, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Fox Mulder

Why don't we just do away with due process and trials and just ask Nancy Grace instead?

July 7, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

AMEN Fox Mulder. If Nancy and her TRAILER TRASH DEVOTEES say someone is GUILTY...I say we just THROW OUT the whole MESSY NECESSITY of EVIDENCE or some COSTLY TRIAL. Kill ALL who Nancy says is guilty. Kill 'em in the streets. Let the blood flow in the trailer parks where her loyal loons drink their moonshine and sing Nancy's praises.

July 7, 2011 at 1:56 am | Report abuse |