Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Jim

Grace is just a female 'shock jock' who thrives on controversy. She claims to be an ex prosecutor – yet she can't handle our legal system working as designed. The JURY heard the evidence presented and said there was not enough evidence to convict her. END OF STORY GRACE!!!!!! Your opinion, as you have proven many times, is of no consequence.

July 7, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
    • j

Thank YOU !!!

July 7, 2011 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Blaise

No, the system failed. No one ever said it was a perfect system, just better than the alternatives. She has a right to disagree with an asinine verdict, just like I have a right to disagree with your asinine post.

July 7, 2011 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
  2. Mike C

GET OFF THE TV YOU HARPY.

July 7, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  3. McMountain

Here comes Nancy Disgrace!

July 7, 2011 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
  4. Jesus the Jew

Nancy Grace is a twát. It makes me sick that I happen to agree with her.

July 7, 2011 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  5. pkfops

So how much $$$$ has Nancy and the other "TV" people made off of this dead girl?

July 7, 2011 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
    • j

More then we will ever know..

July 7, 2011 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  6. Londongirl

Ok, COMPLETELY uncalled for! These are mean and horrible comments and watch out that your words don't turn around on you. Don't say these things...as a cancer survivor myself, they hurt to the core. You clearly don't like Nancy; that's fine. But, don't go there with your cancer comments...I'm sure you regret what you said or you will later on.

July 7, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
    • andy

nancy grace is a parasite on society
      she exploits dead children to make money
      disgusting

July 7, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Roger

right on!~!

July 7, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Sad example of a real journalist !

Wasn't there an incident some time ago where Nancy Dis Grace hounded and blasted a young women who commited some crime to the point of taking her own life ?

July 7, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • jon e

thats a beautiful haiku. lol. ok bad call but i thought it was funny at first...

July 8, 2011 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
  7. getrealnow

Nancy, I agree with you. We do NOT have to agree with this jury. This jury missed something in their childhoods, like dot to dot, tracing, deductive reasoning skills, and phonics. The prosecution spelled it out for them...M U R D E R. The defense opening statement that Caylee died on the 15th of June and that Casey was there at the death should drive home the point that CASEY was the last person to see her alive. If this jury had Casey's DNA on the garbage bag or duct tape they would still interpret "reasonable doubt" to be the other .05% of DNA's 99.95% reliability. WHY is it unpatriotic in some way to say the jury was not bright? And if I hear one more time that we had to be in the courtroom to see things as the jury did....I will croak. WE were in the courtroom!

July 7, 2011 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
    • az

you're a fcking moron. why talk like that about people you do not know? you dont know them! not one ioda! They were chosen because they knew nothing of the case. pretend for a second you had no idea who any of these people were and watch the case as it went. You would honestly tell me you would sentence this person to death based soley on the evidence provided? THAT right there is what scares me about our system. EMOTIONAL OPINION DOES NOT EQUAL FACT!!!!! good lord

July 7, 2011 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
  8. Sue Watts

Please Nancy help us to understand the decision. How can this happen? Can anyone file a civil suit against Casey for wrongful death? The Goldbergs did why can't the public? I feel like Caylee belonged to all of us. Please help us.

July 7, 2011 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Blaise

You seem to guess the answer to your own question, but no, members of the general public lack standing to sue for the death of Caylee. If it makes you feel any better, the State of Florida is suing her for special costs in the investigation since she was convicted of misleading the police.

July 7, 2011 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
  9. Jeff Wilkinson

Nancy Grace needs to find another profession. She spent years convicting Casey Anthony before the jury had a chance to speak. In my native country, Canada, she would have been in contempt of court. But while U.S. law is much different, I have to think the jury couldn't find the evidence in this case to convict. The prosecutor was awful and the defence had the best team. In the end, they could only prove Casey Anthony lied. That's not to say I don't believe Casey Anthony committed murder. I just don't believe the prosecution proved its case. But all that being said, Nancy Grace needs to re-evaluate how she conducts her show. A defendant in a trial is always innocent until proven guilty. I may not agree with the verdict, but as a retired reporter, I believe the media should concentrate on the facts and leave the judgement in trials to a jury or a judge.

July 7, 2011 at 1:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Blaise

This ain't your country, eh? Around here we get to say what we want, eh? If you don't like it, go listen to the next person, eh?

July 7, 2011 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
  10. art

Nancy Grace is subverting the american justice system. People like Dr Drew and her remind me why we have a jury system.

July 7, 2011 at 1:45 am | Report abuse |
  11. az

you people are a bunch of emotional dumbazzes. YOU CANNOT CONVICT IN A COURT OF LAW JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK SHE DID IT!!!!!!!!!! PROSECUTION DIDNT HAVE HARD EVIDENCE!. YES CASEY WAS PROBABLY RESPONSIBLE BUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT REASONABLE DOUBT PROTECTS DEFENTANDS AGAINST ABSOLUTELY MORONS LIKE YOU!

July 7, 2011 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  12. Seth

She had a fair trial. The jury wasn't convinced of her guilt. She went free. The system works.

July 7, 2011 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  13. slb86

Finally, I can agree with Nancy Grace on this one.

July 7, 2011 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

Yes...and I'll BET you would agree with Nancy that getting rid of the MESSY NECESSITY of that thing called EVIDENCE or even unnecessary trials and ALLOW for the INSTANT EXECUTION of ALL WHO ARE PRESUMED GUILTY would be a NOVEL IDEA.

July 7, 2011 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
  14. JakeC

Hey MSDISGrace and your Mobile Home Loony fans...let's make you ALL happy. Let's just start letting Nancy tell us WHO should be KILLED in the STREETS without the MESSY NECESSITY of a trial or evidence...yeah, vigilante justice and TO HELL with the INNOCENTS who may be slaughtered along the way as long as Nancy BELIEVES them to be guilty, they were PROBABLY guilty of SOMETHING.

July 7, 2011 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  15. Susan

Love you Nancy!

July 7, 2011 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

Susan...your landlord called and said your trailer lot rental is due so maybe you should stop LOVIN' Nancy and get out of the trailer long enough to pay your bills hun.

July 7, 2011 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |