Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. nana in alabama

We don't have to agree with the verdict but we should not give Casey one more minute of our time. Remember Kaylee by not promoting her mother, don't buy her books, don't watch her movies and don't buy all the magazines. Everyone is forgetting that Kaylee is not with us any longer. Stop everyone from making money from this horrible event, even if we do it one book or magazine at a time. Casey will go before a higher judge and that is a verdict she will not be able to lie her way out.

July 7, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  2. AnonObserver

Nancy Grace is not clueless or incompetent, just arrogant and self-righteous. Personally she can say and believe whatever she wants; as a media spokeswoman she needs to adhere to higher standards - or be recognized as a buffoon.

July 7, 2011 at 3:26 am | Report abuse |
  3. Aldo Baldo

Nancy Grace is the mean girl in elementary school who waited outside the boy's bathroom to kick them between the legs as they came out...........and she's paid very handsomely to be hated. I suppose everyone loves a vicious, self righteous and angry shrew................as long as she doesn't get too close.

July 7, 2011 at 3:26 am | Report abuse |
  4. bduares

"Tot mom murdered her daughter"

Lookie there. Libel in B&W on a national scale.

The defendant was found not guilty. Therefore in the eyes, ears and legal status of the court the defendant did not murder her daughter. You continue, in national televised and internet media continue to harass, libel and slander the defendant. Sensationalism may bring ina few ratings, but then so do libel and slander lawsuits on this scale

July 7, 2011 at 3:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Disgusted

Casey didn't do it it was either the tooth fairy of the fake Nanny!

July 7, 2011 at 3:52 am | Report abuse |
  5. Chuck Martin

Grace doesn't have to agree with the Jury or anyone else in their right mind. That is her right. But then we don't have to watch her "show". That is our right. When she first came on the show she was investigative and informative. Now she is just a talk show hack, executing the accused on TV. What ever happened to the law suit against her for driving some one to suicide? (And then I think she was gloating and proud of her "TV Justice".

July 7, 2011 at 3:28 am | Report abuse |
  6. SixDegrees

Wow. Grace's Wikipedia entry is thorough, even-handed...and incredibly damning. The woman belongs either in jail or in a psych ward. Possibly both.

July 7, 2011 at 3:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Kat

Who - Nancy Grace? I agree!

July 7, 2011 at 3:47 am | Report abuse |
  7. Name*dan

Actually, I'm pretty sure God wants us to forgive as well. And not judge people..

July 7, 2011 at 3:32 am | Report abuse |
    • SixDegrees

I agree that Nancy will probably wind up burning for all eternity.

July 7, 2011 at 3:41 am | Report abuse |
  8. Mark

Nancy Grace is menace. She was never involved in the case in any way. She didn't conduct the investigation, examine any "evidence," interview any of the witnesses. or actually attend the trial. What she did was take the popular position. In any heinous crime, the death of a child being the worst possible scenario, the natural tendency is to feel someone must pay. The most convenient target is most often the prime suspect, often a parent or parents in the death of a child. After all, they have the most opportunity and often the motive. However, appearances are often deceiving. There was a case here recently where a 4 year old girl was found murdered and her father was convicted and sent to prison despite flimsy evidence he was guilty. Later additional evidence proved his innocence. Almost everyone was ready to accept the jury's decision which convicted an innocent man. Nancy Grace knows nothing of the intimate details of this case. She is a former prosecutor so whose side is she naturally going to take. And don't forget, its her job to create controversy to bolster ratings. The fact is she has no more idea of what happened than any of us. But she gets paid to be controversial so, as usual, she sticks her head up her ass, ignores the facts, and maintains the controversial position. IF Casey Anthony is guilty, then Grace is still wrong because she said the prosecutor handled the case well. However, if Casey did murder her daughter, sher got off because the prosecutor didn't do a good job. Either way, nancy Grace is wrong. But we should be used to that by now. She got her head stuck up her ass a long time ago and hasn't managed to dislodge it yet.

July 7, 2011 at 3:34 am | Report abuse |
    • SixDegrees

Completely agree. It's a shame, in the interview above, that CNN never raises questions about her courtroom misconduct and other "misrepresentations of truth" – that is, lies – she's built her career on, or about the lives she's ruined and even ended as a result of her witch hunts.

She needs to be booted off the air. Maybe this will be the lever that makes it happen.

July 7, 2011 at 3:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Rick

Agreed wholeheartedly. Nancy Grace isn't a journalist, she's a talking head that has repeatedly accused people later exonerated of some very horrendous crimes. She rarely admits being wrong, despite having been wrong on at least two major occasions. Why this woman is still on the air is a mystery to me.

July 7, 2011 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Don

Out of curiousity Mark, have you seen a lot of cases where a mother makes up stories about her only child that she clearly knew was dead, dumps the body in a field, demonizes her father and has her mother lie for her on the stand who didn't murder their child? Okay, the family is one kind of screwed up but a swimmng pool accident .. please! Who didn't get justice was the poor little girl. Or is she just a footnote?

July 7, 2011 at 3:55 am | Report abuse |
    • SixDegrees

Actually, it is fairly common for parents to delay reporting a child's accidental death, for exactly the reasons stated by Anthony: fear of excessive retribution or accusations of wrongdoing. Bottom-feeders like Grace only make this worse by creating an atmosphere of retribution and presumed guilt without benefit of actual facts.

July 7, 2011 at 5:11 am | Report abuse |
  9. Nick

I'm not sure why anyone would care to hear what spews out of this vile woman's mouth anyway.

July 7, 2011 at 3:34 am | Report abuse |
    • JakeC

I understand that her CORE AUDIENCE or rather her DEVOTED LOONS are relatively under or uneducated, conservative trailer trash who would quickly replace their OWN diety with Nancy as their new Messiah.

July 7, 2011 at 4:15 am | Report abuse |
  10. Kelly Mac

Did anybody ever think that maybe Nancy Grace doesn't know anything about anything? She set every CNN watchers mind that Casey Anthony was guilty when in actuality Grace doesn't know anything. She probably wouldn't even get into Law School now days. It's not 1986 anymore Nancy. Get an education idiot.

July 7, 2011 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  11. SixDegrees

"Yeah it's all Nancy's fault that Casey is a baby-killer! "

Actually, she isn't. She's been explicitly, unanimously declared not guilty of that crime by a jury. And – despite what Nancy Grace thinks – her innocence was presumed before she ever walked into the court room, at least by most of our legal system, if not by the media.

Go read Precious Nancy's Wikipedia page. It is not at all pleasant or redeeming.

July 7, 2011 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  12. Kelly Mac

Hey Didgusted! Not guilty!!! Tard.

July 7, 2011 at 3:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Disgusted

Thats mature! Anyone that has an opinion different than your own is a retard. You should never call anyone that! I understand that the jury found her "not guilty" but I heard all the evidence and no baby drowns in a pool with tape accross its face. I am a mother, and no mother that loves her child would react to the death of her baby the way Casey
      did!

July 7, 2011 at 4:13 am | Report abuse |
  13. F'real?

Nancy Grace is the Glenn Beck of CNN.

July 7, 2011 at 3:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Paul

EXACTLY. Perfect couple to be in hell.

July 7, 2011 at 3:51 am | Report abuse |
  14. Jim

CNN as long as they keep this woman is no longer a neutral news provider, CNN get rid of her

July 7, 2011 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
  15. Kelly Mac

Don't watch her show!

July 7, 2011 at 3:45 am | Report abuse |
    • fayse

I don't, I tuned her out a couple of years ago, and I have complained on the CNN feedback website.

July 8, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |